It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi & Rossi E-Cat: First Cold Fusion Power Plant to be built in Greece. Next one in USA!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Toyota=Japan=Fukushima atomic disaster level 7....

The next is Japan... for sure!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Very, Very interesting video interview of Prof. Focardi:

Summary Video
Professor Sergio Focardi tells the history of the cold fusion: from the bankrupt experiments of Fleischmann and Pons to its intuitions using Nickel and Hydrogen. The diffidence of “official” science and at last, three years ago, the encounter with Ing Rossi and the creation of the prototype: “energy catalyser” that according to Focardi it produces until 200 times the introduced energy and that is about to be produced in series.

In the first part of the Focardi interview it tells the history to us of its studies and experimentations: from the failures of Fleischmann and Pons with deuterium and palladium to its intuitions with the Piantelli physicist using Nickel and Hydrogen. Then the skepticism of its connects scientists and a kind of “ostracism” that end almost to the days lasts ours. The encounter with ingegner Rossi three years ago gives again overhong to the plans that then carry to the realization of the introduced reactor prototype 14 past January.

In the second part, Prof. Focardi he is penetrated in technical and scientific details on the nature of the cold fusion process (Ni-H), telling with clarity (also to the profane ones) what it happens in the process of “cold fusion” within the catalyser: they are the hypotheses of the physicist on like make protons to penetrate in the Nickel nucleus (producing copper).

In the last fragment of Focardi interview he has confirmed the interest of some Swedish scientists to the procedure: their presence to Bologna the past week when the demonstration of 14 January is replied (in front of a public of experts) : also for the Swedish physicists Kullander and Hessén “draft of a nuclear reaction” . At last Focardi speaks about the practical application of their invention: from that “private” to use electrical worker or of heating, until Power Plant under construction in Greece. In order to conclude some curiosities: on the special one composed patented from Rossi (the “secret member”inside the device…) and on like avoiding dispersion of gamma ray in case of breach of the Catalyser.

I try to translate all the interview..... wait please.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
HERE THE TRANSCRIPTION OF THE AUDIO OF THE INTERVIEW TO PROF. SERGIO FOCARDI Part One
(Google translator)

The story
(FOCARDI) Fleischmann recently has told of new the episode then (on a magazine, a month or two ago). The evening had gone to house from the laboratory where it was making a experiment of electrolysis, a enough common experiment in chemistry. Al morning is returned and its experimental apparatus has not found more. It has been looked in turn and it has seen a hole in the ceiling: it was flown to the plan above.
To this point it says: “I have understood that it had to be it are a phenomenon nuclear”. On this I have of the critics to make: as if the experiments of chemistry never did not explode… and it was a chemical one!
However, he thought to have found a nuclear reaction and siccome between the ingredients he used palladium - as metal - and of the compounds in which to the place of hydrogen a heavy” hydrogen had put deuterium (“, that is a hydrogen of double mass) then thought that the phenomenon was palladium-deuterium and announced this thing in a press conference.
He was imitated by many groups - also in Italy - than for twenty years have continued to repeat experiments in electrolysis of this type: they have not never obtained no result, solo little ones effects that are fluctuations. To the last one graduating that I have had before to go into retirement, I have made to make a thesis looking for the results in this field and have been able to verify that it is so: nobody has never obtained turned out if not little ones effects that are fluctuations.
This we say is the carrying line of the followers of Fleischmann.
Instead, for that it regards to me, two or three years after this discovery I found myself to a conference to Trento, in company of two friends, one of Cagliari and one of Sienna - Abel and Piantelli. Piantelli told that it had seen to us of the similar phenomena with hydrogen and then, discussing, decided to try again with these effects and we put ourselves to work all and three to Sienna, because to Sienna Piantelli the chancellor had also remarkable aids (then was Prof. Berlinguer (former minister of Research), what now he is to the European Parliament). We have made the first experiments and we have seen the first effects.

The lines have gone ahead in parallel. From a part those of deuterium and palladium, than have not never obtained null: they are many and they believe of being those which the results have. [From the other] we with hydrogen and nickel have to a sure obtained point of the little ones effects, not important. For example we had constructed of the apparatuses… we gave to a sure energy (electrical worker) and at the end the apparatus gave outside a double thermal energy: we had doubled the energy. But, if then the thermal energy in electrical worker were reconverted, we returned to the starting point: it was a game, not a system. This result we had obtained it to Sienna… and also with of the effects physicists… we have published etc to them…

Then to a sure point I have risked to die for a tumor. It has gone to me well, I have found doctor Bravo that the life has saved me. Therefore they have gone into retirement, I have stopped to work obviously (like teacher), but I have continued… in order a little I have stopped… until to a sure Rossi point has looked for to me.
Rossi had had the idea to take care of cold fusion. The “warm fusionisti”, those which would have to make the fusion to high temperature (and up to now us still they have not arrived) have foisted to this process the nickname of cold fusion, with some depreciation obviously. Rossi has asked information in turn, until that he has telephoned to a my colleague of Bologna, that had written a relation on the cold fusion, and has asked to it who was the expert maximum in Italy. It has made my name it, because he knew that I had gone ahead. Rossi then has telephoned to me and he has said me that he was interested to this argument. We have gathered, we have discussed with the things, I have verified that it had of the innovative ideas; for example it had quickly thought to the powder, because the powder increases the superficial ones and therefore it increases the hydrogen that enters in the metal. We have put ourselves in agreement - this has happened approximately 3 years ago - and have begun to make experiments to Bondeno where it had an enterprise.
Making these experiments we have obtained the first important results, that they are then those which have carried to the result now. Therefore it has been a fortune for me to meet Rossi, and for Rossi to perhaps meet me, because I have said to it quickly: “We must be attention to neutrons, because the neutrons are dangerous! It buys quickly measuring of neutrons, not to never work without of these, because if they exit neutrons you are ruined, six died”. And it has taken notice to me on this.

Not there are neutrons. This is a fortune, because being a phenomenon nuclear if it waits for them. Fortunately not there are because the nucleus of nickel is a “enough deep hole”; if it were less deep would be also the neutrons, because in the experiments of Sienna once we have found neutrons and we have measured them; but they were material various from nickel. In short: the experiment is nickel more hydrogen; draft of very simple things…

edit on 13-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

No I am focused on what is important. You on the other hand are focused on character attacks. You create suspicion with your links BUT HAVE PROVEN NOTHING.

Rossi has created his own suspicion by being secretive. He has proven nothing.

You ignore prominent scientist and thier findings and continue your circular argument always coming back around to character attacks.

You've already tried to discredit the entire scientific establishment in earlier posts, or did you forget?
\/

So you expect us to believe these folks are credible after being duped so easily as you pointed out?

If you forgot, you were speaking about "prominent scientists" the same thing that you have been calling the Swedes.

The beauty about science, is that there is good science and bad science. It is not a character attack to say that a scientist is doing a piss poor job. They are supposed to follow a scientific method. Any scientist, no matter their character, can provide great results as long as they follow the method. This is to eliminate error, and is one of the main reasons for blind studies.

FROM VERY PROMINENT SCIENTIST LIKE Essén, and Kullander, Storms, Chubbs etc.

I wasn't aware that any of these people reproduced Rossi's work independently... Did you want to link me to their results.

You keep hammering the hearsay of people that haven't done proper evaluations, just so you know, I have made an effort not to do the same to you. There are many of people that question Rossi.... People that are researching the same thing as him even....

Can we keep the lame endorsements out of it?

We get it you think the guy is a fraud great now you can stop you said your piece, because of you continue it will just confirm you have an agenda or are perhaps a sock puppet...

He is a fraud. Documented history says that he is one. However, that doesn't apply to the eCat yet because we don't know 100%.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is all fluff.

Rossi has claimed to have run a working reactor for years. I will elaborate further on how much evidence he could provide from that at another time.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What is exacly your point of view, boncho/Gheddafi?

I have read your posts and I still not have understood...
Please explain... in short. Thx.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This is all fluff

Very true, but some people believe in such fluff, look at all the "free energy" hoaxes people have fallen for, including things like Steorn and the Orbo, Bearden etc etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by boncho

What is exacly your point of view, boncho/Gheddafi?

I have read your posts and I still not have understood...
Please explain... in short. Thx.

The only position that I have is that I like to cut out the BS associated with most everything. That's it. This topic deserves a lot of investigation. It does not need anymore advertising.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thx for you personal, and absolutely opinable,opinion, boncho/Gheddafi.

I, personally, otherwise, think that this topic about Focardi &Rossi E-Cat need more and more advertising, and not only on ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

reply to post by 8311-XHT

...My belief is that the US government was working on a 50 year plan to deal with the Middle East... and to ensure tech like cold fusion and antigravity doesn't go mainstream..

Sorry, everything in your post is highly speculative and really does not make sense. If you want to open a thread in skunk works, go for it.

Just because it is speculative doesn't mean it isn't accurate. Why doesn't it make sense?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I, personally, otherwise, think that this topic about Focardi &Rossi E-Cat need more and more advertising, and not only on ATS.

What if it's all a sham? How do you think that will affect alternative fuel discoveries in the future? Is it not better to investigate as much as possible and only publish conclusive findings?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

What if it's all a sham? How do you think that will affect alternative fuel discoveries in the future? Is it not better to investigate as much as possible and only publish conclusive findings?

What's going to happen if every potential breakthrough is ignored or can't get funding.. it's going to take an eternity to develop this.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Although I can sympatize with the scepticism, I found the following statement in the PDF report telling.

"Any chemical process for producing 25 kWh from any fuel in a 50 cm3 container can be ruled out. The only alternative explanation is that there is some kind of a nuclear process that gives rise to the measured energy production."

As this is coming not from the inventors but from external investigators I have no reason to doubt that this is accurate. But as they say the proof is in the pudding. I will remain cautiously optimistic for the time being.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

What if it's all REAL? How do you think that will affect alternative fuel and mass applications in next future? Is it not better to advertise as much as possible this discovery and spread the official tests and experiments made in public and official laboratories of Phisics (University of Bologna) in front of dozens and dozens of phisics Phds., scholars and very, very skilled researchers in this field?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

These are demonstrations and not tests or experiments. Where are the test/experiment protocols? There is no way to verify the results nor an underlying hypothesis to verify the test setup. All we get is a travel report with some measurements and some guesswork. I also find it very unfortunate from the attending scientists to name it an "experiment" in their report.

I am not trying to goof on it. I am rather disappointed by the very unscientific way of Rossy to present his findings. It could be interpreted as advertising/marketing as boncho pointed out.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Patented.
They can't tell everything abouttthe inner "secret" core of the E-Cat.
Also the small gamma rays radiation and its percentage could show the secret.
There is a inner third element that is the KEY of the E-Cat Cold Fusion.
And There isn't trace of Neutrons, (at all!) only a very small release of Gamma Rays.
However, IT WORKS! Fine!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Patented

Country? Patent number?

By the way:
Patent originates from the Latin patere, which means "to lay open" (i.e., to make available for public inspection).
The patent application contains a description of how to make and use the invention that must provide sufficient detail for a person skilled in the art (i.e., the relevant area of technology) to make and use the invention. en.wikipedia.org...

A patent is there to protect the inventor. Without explaining the function "the inner secret core" there is no protection by law against others to reverse engineer and claim being the true inventor.

However, IT WORKS! Fine!

Do you mean you have access to one of those devices and can confirm their function?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 211220121111
reply to post by Arken

Wow...so it's 200% more efficient than conventional nuclear power? What about the actual cost of the fuels required, are they cheaper or more expensive?

edit on 12-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)
Sloooow down. Get back on your horse. They can't even get inside it to verify what's going on. This is all proprietary. Looks very fishy to me. If this were true it would be world news and on every channel. This isn't the first time someone had a claim and was trying to make money on it. Never trust something like this unless it has independent confirmation from multiple sources that have access to the needed materials and information.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Is it not better to advertise as much as possible this discovery and spread the official tests and experiments made in public and official laboratories of Phisics (University of Bologna) in front of dozens and dozens of phisics Phds., scholars and very, very skilled researchers in this field?

He has been paying the University to run labs there. He invited specific people to his demo. It was not an open invitation, and there have been offers by many researchers to validate his work. No, advertising is counter-productive. If he had laid out ironclad proof, then it would be very productive.
edit on 13-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is what I've digged up:

Patent application(no patent granted):
v3.espacenet.com...

The report that the application doesn't meet Patent Cooperation Treaty requirements:
www.wipo.int...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join