It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Do this under any other circumstances, get locked up; do this at the airport, get paid.
What the f***?

These bastards need to suffer.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You'll be shocked what goes through the minds of some of those TSA agents.......pay attention to the media; there are some bad apples among them....proven time and time again.

Little kids don't need these pat downs nor do they need to be subjected to those Xray machines of high radiation doses, nor do they need to be drug tested. Little kids are not a threat to your airlines, your GOVT is! try that for size.

Get it through your thick heads.

I know a guy who RIGHT THIS MOMENT...uses his kids to smuggle dope up from Miami.

This isn't connected to terrorism, just an example of how people scheme.

I'm a veteran, which probably a good number of the TSA agents are, and I've searched quite a few people. Absolutely NOTHING sexual has ever went through my mind while searching someone, unless I knew the person previously and was comfortable with them, ie., me having to search my girlfriend.

I will agree without doing research concerning xray machines and the radiation, I'm not sure anyone need that.

The use of little kids are a threat to security. Why do you think even low level drug dealers hide their guns/drugs in their infants pampers and scrollers? Because previously, those areas were considered off limits. Not any longer though, let them suspect you of smuggling drugs and you have your children! Those children will be thoroughly searched!

Just to be clear...it isn't the government that we have to fear. It's the special interest groups within the government. The government is nothing but people we hire or elect for various duties, most are nothing more than normal people. You DMV office isn't plotting to oppress you, neither is the Post Office. Heck, for that matter, neither is the President.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
I see most people have been irritated by this thread but you'd be surprised what people would put on children.I work at a maximum security state prison and everyone gets a pat down like this.This includes visitors and children.You wouldn't believe what some people will try to hide on their children.

Thank you for posting this!

These people crying and whining are living in some make-believe world. In the real world criminal minds think of EVERY angle to gain an advantage.

The morning this news broke I was listening to the outrage at a child being searched and for a moment I placed myself in the shoes of a terrorists. I concluded (playing the role of a terrorist) that Americans weakness is their kids. I would use children to smuggle what I want and to top it all off...when I wanted to strike terror into the hearts of Americans, I would bomb the largest daycare or school I could find.

This is what entered my mind when I placed myself in the shoes of a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In my opinion, the actual perverts are the people who perceive a pat down as anything sexual! Your mind has to be pretty f'd up if when you witness a pat down...the first thing you think is something sexual.

So maybe America is f'd up, because the outrage being shown and a pat down being considered molestation, is proof how perverted America's minds are?

Most of the time, a search is conducted by someone of the same sex...what do you people suppose the airport hires every homosexual they can find?

How many of you would obtain satisfaction from searching someone?

One last question.

If a bomb is smuggled on a plane and blows the plane up, who will you people blame?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
In my opinion, the actual perverts are the people who perceive a pat down as anything sexual! Your mind has to be pretty f'd up if when you witness a pat down...the first thing you think is something sexual.

You know, this is actually, by and large, the answer to the entire problem. It's what is NEVER seen or intangible that causes the most trouble. Try and follow me here for a minute if you will, and I think you may see the correlation.

Religion: God, Allah, Supreme being du jour. An intangible being we must take on faith (or some do) as existing. Yet religion is far and away the single most warmongering element known to mankind, followed by resources.

Ghosts/Apparitions/Paranormal: EVP as a prime example (which is oddly compatible with the problem you have stated) People see and Hear precisely what they WANT to see and hear given certain conditions. ie., voices or whole statements.

And this brings us to where we are, to Thoughts: No one can get into another persons mind, hence human conditioning and nature is to automatically assume the worst, the most perverse, the greatest travesty of justice. In a way it's somewhat amazing that we (in the US) are alleged to be a culture of Innocent until proven Guilty, where in reality it runs completely counter-intuitive to our nature to believe that.

People see and believe what they want to see and believe, some see it as this woman getting off, and other see it as her doing her job.... who is really right? Only that TSA agent knows for SURE.
edit on 15-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: Edited for Clarity

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

I know a guy who RIGHT THIS MOMENT...uses his kids to smuggle dope up from Miami.

This isn't connected to terrorism, just an example of how people scheme.

The use of little kids are a threat to security. Why do you think even low level drug dealers hide their guns/drugs in their infants pampers and scrollers?

Some weed hidden Jr's diaper is not a homeland security threat. And unless the TSA has reasonable suspicion to even suspect that someone is using their kids to smuggle drugs, they have no cause or right, in my opinion, to violate their privacy. If they do suspect it they should call the local police and let them do a proper investigation.
Either way, there is not going to be massive loss of life if some kid gets on the plane with a bag of pot or some other drug stashed under their clothes. I would rather get to where I am going and let the cops deal with it when they get to their destination.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

While I agree with the kid whole-heartedly, the movement of her eyes at several points in the clip seems to indicate she may be reading from a pre-prepared statement.

It is painfully obvious that that kid was coached on what to say. No kid that age talks or thinks like that; it was as if she was parroting a conversation that her mother had with another adult.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The morning this news broke I was listening to the outrage at a child being searched and for a moment I placed myself in the shoes of a terrorists. I concluded (playing the role of a terrorist) that Americans weakness is their kids. I would use children to smuggle what I want and to top it all off...when I wanted to strike terror into the hearts of Americans, I would bomb the largest daycare or school I could find.

Wait till the terrorists discover how dearly many Americans love their pet dogs and cats, and how freely they fly them around the globe...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was under the impression, having watched the MSM on TV, and read the newspapers, and heard all the press conferences, that the whole reason the TSA/DHS were setting up these high security checks was because we don't want young Muslim men from Saudi Arabia getting into the cockpits with box cutters.
Perhaps I'm wrong. My taxes certainly seem to be well spent in Afghanistan and Iraq going after Saudi Arabians living and studying/working in the USA. They are doing this just in case the boogie man thinks they can do it again.

What, precisely, was this 6 year old girl going to be capable of? Would she overpower the armed on-board Air Marshall? Break through the cockpit barrier, and take control of the plane? Perhaps she's hiding something for mommy, who is juggling the bags and stroller, and baby wipes...?

Of course not. She's being programmed to accept searches as part of life.
She's being taught that uniforms can do anything they like.
She's being taught to be subservient and afraid.
She's being made an example of to show others not to mess with the uniforms.
Shiny machines, shiny shoes, pressed uniforms, statements in officialese. Be afraid.
No, you can't take that toothpaste on the plane, you might cause a few wars!
No, that bottle of inexpensive water you're drinking will have to go in the trash. We have the expensive kind just beyond the gate.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Quote "10,839 people who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes." Source www.centurycouncil.org...

You know what we need, Immortal one? Checkpoints along all streets, roads and highways where people are screened for impaired driving just liked people are screened at the airport for being possible terrorist.

No, not really, because America needs to grow up and learn to have a healthy perspective about terrorism just as they do about other threats with an emotional maturity that is reflective of a general national rationality.

What group do you want to be associated with, Immortal one? www.cbsnews.com...

The rational or irrational?

The red or blue pill?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The price of fear is paid for by the cost of individual liberty and the potential bankruptcy of our nation.

"The only thing to fear is fear itself." You see, that's what FDR meant when he said what he did. The cost of fear is too high because when the price is paid there will be nothing left to protect, or at least worth protecting.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Quoted for truth. I dont even agree with this policy, but arguments like it is sexual molestation or she is just a child are stupid and have no merit.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

How about a rational discussion centered around personal liberty?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Are you as equally idealistic with your job? Would you simply walk away?

We all have a choice.

If I was her (a TSA agent) I'd have to kill my family first in order to cease the flawed DNA from continuing. All TSA agents are flawed humans with damaged DNA and should be culled. That would take a hero though and we know the TSA has none.

Then I'd go to work and kill as many as my co-workers as I could by whatever means possible before killing myself.

edit on 16-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Maslo

How about a rational discussion centered around personal liberty?

Yeah, that is the issue here.
Or more like, should government be involved in private airport security, and how far should it go, so that the passengers are not bothered by it too much? Are random searches OK or not?

If random searches are OK, then they are OK for ALL people in the airport (including children). If they are not OK, then they are not OK for ALL people in the airport, including adults.

edit on 16/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Yeah, that is the issue here. Or more like, should government be involved in private airport security, and how far should it go, so that the passengers are not bothered by it too much? Are random searches OK or not?

If random searches are OK, then they are OK for ALL people in the airport (including children). If they are not OK, then they are not OK for ALL people in the airport, including adults.

I think the government needs to be involved to some extent, if only so that we don't have airports that are weak in enforcing security. You know, the "Why hassle with long lines? Fly out of Podunk Airport, where your taxicab can drop you off at your plane" scenarios.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilsApprentice
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard
Until I learn or feel that I/we are being subjected to some type of real harassment or disrespect, I say there's nothing to complain about other than being inconvenienced.

Given the number of posts you and a few other Mr.Men have made in defence of this vid I guess you won't complain about anything , you'd quite happily stand in a puddle of your own making than stand up for a child , what a man
Good thing I got two things going for me that you don't have

Do you have a fear of small children ? is their a medical term for that , you know ,like Arachnophobia , is it something that can be treated ?

Keep telling the bogie man stories , keeps me entertained no end.

I can take your insults without returning them. I never defended anyone. I simply reasoned out the policy and what the possible outcome of not having it could be.

I'm not concerned about your attacks on my manhood. Through the years I've come to understand that such attacks come as a last resort and are based in insecurity.

The logic of my reasoning is sound IMO.

You don't agree with the policy so without tossing insults, what would your policy be if it was your responsibility to safeguard air travel?

Peace.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: Bad grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

And when do youd think the TSA is going to change their policy?

TSA to Review Airport Screening Policies After 6-Year-Old Girl Frisked
www.aolnews.com...

Like I said. They will change the policy when they fear not getting paid.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Do this under any other circumstances, get locked up; do this at the airport, get paid.
What the f***?

Not true. This happens everyday to children visiting parents in prison. I have seen it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
reply to post by alphabetaone

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Are you as equally idealistic with your job? Would you simply walk away?

We all have a choice.

If I was her (a TSA agent) I'd have to kill my family first in order to cease the flawed DNA from continuing. All TSA agents are flawed humans with damaged DNA and should be culled. That would take a hero though and we know the TSA has none.

Then I'd go to work and kill as many as my co-workers as I could by whatever means possible before killing myself.

edit on 16-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry for quoting your entire post, but I felt I had to to make a point.

Are you kidding me with this response? In the vein of this discussion, it revolves around Liberty. Do you even know what the true meaning of liberty is? Yours ends where it begins to encroach upon mine.

That definition is not only about YOU, its also about the TSA agents and their families. You, by indicating that is what you would do, are as equally guilty of impinging upon liberty as those you are accusing.

I'm kinda hoping that was a joke and I'm simply in error about the context.
edit on 16-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: Edited for typo

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join