It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Billion People to Watch Royal Wedding

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
I am shocked at the number of people watching this, those two reptiles are being wedded, making a child who will be a special hybrid, anyone notice his strange visitations to the north pole?

Who? When?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm sure we will end up with some UFO footage after the event....it's usually the case at huge gatherings with loads of coverage

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
As a British man who has seen 40 years of royals all I can say to the forthcoming 'Royal wedding' is YAAAWWWNNN 'parasites YAAAWWNNNNN!
I for one WILL NOT be watching as it is simply a distraction and at the very least an insult to the ordinary citizens of the worlds as the elites flaunt their wealth and their own arrogance in our faces, 'look at us aren't we richer than you, aren't we BETTER than you?'. I say no your not, end of.

parasites.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Why is there even a monarchy still in place?
Do they have any ruling power at all?
Are they just there out of tradition?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is indicative of the mindset of a large share of the world's population. Most of the people who frequent ATS have their eyes open and have taken off the blinders to the real world surrounding us. When I watched the ATS video in NYC asking people what they thought about chemtrails and the job Obama is doing I was in awe at how ignorant people are. Now I know why; they are watching people get married and American Idol. They really have no clue. They are unaware of what HAARP is, don't know anything about Bilderberg, Illuminati and believe 9/11 went down just as reported. All I can say is when the SHTF and they are taken by surprise, they all deserve what they get for having their head so far up their respective a55es.

Furthermore, those who put others on a pedestal thinking they are somehow "better" also deserve what they get. Prince whatever-the-hell-his-name-is has done nothing other than be conceived by Prince Charles and Princess Diana; that's it. And the worlds morons are clamoring to watch him get married. Just a sad commentary on today's society.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by Hessling

im gonna be one of those fortunate few who wont watch it. unless you have superpowers your not any more special in my eyes plus the cake is a lie lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i wonder if he is a virgin

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Indeed

Its sad how ignorant people are, and how many they are! i stand in aw!...

no wonder the Elite is still rich.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't get it, whats the big deal? Personally to me it's just 2 people getting married, so really I't sounds pretty boring, but there are lots of people that would watch this weeding, but then again there are lots of people that watch really crappy fake and boring shows on MTV, and they also buy magazine about celebs and about supposed scandals, which are anything but scandalous, and more like gossip and just plain garbage. But whatever to each there own.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well, I am going to watch it, you can't sit around all doomy and gloomy 24/7.

Indeed, that's one reason why a lot people will watch it. Unlike us paranoid tinfoil hats on ATS, a lot of people like to see nice, happy things on TV instead of the usual doom, gloom, death and the end of the world (again).

reply to post by shagula

And don't forget his day to day job is saving people - idiots who wander into the hills with no map and no proper footwear, or sailors overcome by a freak wave etc He doesn't have to do that. Compare him with certain rich 'celebrities' in the US whose entire lives have consisted of spending Daddy's money on partying, partying, and partying. And appearing on TV at every possible excuse.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

That blood line is one of the most important blood lines in human anthology.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hmmm don't know if anyone's mentioned this (sorry can't read the whole thread at the moment!) but I wonder if this wedding is the same as the wedding parable in the Bible?

Weird, I know, but who knows, stranger things have happened before.

Sweet Sacrimentals, nice Annunikies, and ladies and gentlemen of the jury (
), please excuse me but (for the sake of this imagining), Jesus, David, Lord, etc. have to be replaced with current VIP's okay? No need to get huffy about it. It's not like I'm desecrating the "word of god", I'm just sayin that what if this portion of the narrative can be also applied to modern times? Then what?

www.biblegateway.com...
edit on 11-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typoo.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow stop being so grumpy.

Yes lets all sit around everyday of our lives and worry about oil, war, and other nasty things.

Jeeezz.

Bring on the street parties i say

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I would rather have the worse movie in the world on my tv than a sh***y wedding bout a Prince who along with his family swindled and enslaved many people throughout the centuries and his bride to be

you mean his ancestors? i dont think THIS particular prince enslaved anyone...if we were to all think like you then we'd all hate germany for the 2 world wars, russia, japan, and anyone else who commited dreadful acts in the past.

people alive today arent responsible for what happened years ago.

im just not interested in the wedding because its boring and i couldnt care less

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The Clinton's daughter's wedding was worse to me- that was a lot of money they spent and none of us plebes even got a show. Sorry, I do not see much difference between these folks and the royals- they are just America's version and they just took it, they didn't even inherit it.

I'll be watching it with my teenage son. He's fascinated by men's formal wear and aspires to be a men's formal wear designer.He says it is way too boring. He devotes his free time to sewing and taking apart garments to study their construction. How could I NOT watch it with him?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
let me tell ya what I think the Royal Wedding
ending should be.

The bride and groom walk out together
and a UFO swoops down and picks them
up and they fly off for their honeymoon
in the UFO.

Now wouldn't that be a sight ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's a load of bollocks if you ask me.. As an anti-royalist and British republican supporter I would rather eat my own ear wax than that drivel..

Thanks for the day off though!

They're a bunch of inbred overpaid spongers and it's about time this country woke up and smelt the coffee...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
How many millions will actually be setting their alarms to wake them in the middle of the night to stare at an image of two people getting married, whom they do not know personally, all because they are royalty?

Well here's news for you! The world is not USA (or wherever you are). So quite a lot of us actually would not have to get up in the middle of the night.
That said most of us don't care one way or the other. It's no big deal. Watch it if you want or don't watch it. Who cares?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The other point of course is that this is a rare opportunity for Britons to celebrate Britain, have a good time, and feel pride in our great nation (despite all its faults). And the fact we have something no other nation has - or ever will.

Unlike most nations, we don't have a National Day, because unlike most nations we've never had cause to need one. Events like this are the nearest we get. And sometimes it's nice just to enjoy yourselves and unite in having a good time. Even if the reason is, perhaps, a bit spurious and rather archaic.

But I'm sure most ATSers in America, for example, never celebrate 4th July or Thanksgiving, would never dream of watching the inauguration of their President and have no interest in their heritage or history?

(personally I'll be having a quiet day at home on my own. Probably playing with my train set
)
edit on 11-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This will be my final post, because in all honesty I dont really care about the event but would never begrudge those who want to enjoy the event. I'm not going to be turning up to my village street party in black hoodie and balaclava, if thats what you think. However, I dont like the insinuation that if you dont want to take part or get involved you are somehow anti British or a doom monger.

The beauty of this country is that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions and should not feel forced into celebrating this event out of fear of looking anti British. I am proud to be british but what makes me proud, is that I dont have to get out the bunting and wrap myself up in the flag to show it. I dont agree with royalty and again there is nothing anti British about this.

I dont sit around most days thinking of the doom and gloom of everyday life, I dont need a street party to brighten my life, if you feel you need this event to brighten your gloomy world and give you a sense of warm fuzzy patriotism that says more about you than it does me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join