It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think one of the best sourcebooks is Jim Marrs' "Crossfire". He goes over more documented evidence than any other author I've seen, and examines a wide variety of theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher_Don
I think one of the best sourcebooks is Jim Marrs' "Crossfire". He goes over more documented evidence than any other author I've seen, and examines a wide variety of theories.

Thanks for that source. On another topic, his book Rule by secrecy is also very good.
3. JFK opposed using NATO troops for mind control experiments.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Text Yellow

I can only assume that most of you were not born or were very young at the time of jfk's killing. Before being drawn into a an attempt to explain what i KNOW about this crime that changed our concept of the world, I would like you to take a simple physical test. Go to a window in your home, assume a standing firing position as if you had a rifle in your hands, fire RIGHT-HANDED downward at an imaginary target moving at 22 mph, through an imaginary tree. most importantly DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF in any manner. When some of you have tried this, and satisfied yourselves that it is utterly impossible, I will answer your responses.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sorry should have mentioned that you are firing to your right and downward.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
whoa... I have a friend who should post here...

hang on a moment while I go and get him.

Os

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
For those of you who haven't yet seen it (and it appears many of you posting haven't), you need to take a look at the Zapruder Kennedy Assassination tape.

I'm not sure if the un-edited version is on the web, but if not you can load up your local P2P software (Kazaa, Bearshare, etc.) and do a video search for it.

Watch the driver. Simply put, you can clearly see the passenger turn around and look back at the President, then he turns to the driver and appears to give him the 'go', and then the driver turns, with something rectangular and silver, which very appropriately appears to be a chrome-plated 9mm pistol, and, immediately after, the President's head bursts open, and all of the people in that vehicle duck down (including the driver) and speed off.

Furthermore, after watching the clip a few hundred times, I've also noticed that whoever that was sitting between the front seat (driver & passenger) and the rear seat (President & First Lady), was a husband and wife. The husband appears to expect the shot from the front, because he fittingly leans back on his wife, pressing her against the far door, then, as soon as the President is shot, both he and his wife duck down with the remainder of the people in the limo.

If you can't find the video, someone please send me a place where I can upload it (I'm afraid I can't send large files through email so I'm forced to need a place to upload).

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wrote some essays on this site for the JFK assassination. I stopped because nobody seemed interested.

The Assassination

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Single Bulllet

The Head Shot

The Autopsy Photos and X-Rays

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
I wrote some essays on this site for the JFK assassination. I stopped because nobody seemed interested.

Thanks, I will put this on my ever-growing list of things to read and watch.
There's never enough time. I appreciate the info.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Here is a message that was emailed to me regarding JFK's assassination, it makes interesting reading and seems quite plausible.

Here is the message

He wasn't shot because he was going to release UFO files, it was because a few days prior to him getting shot he enacted an executive order that would shut down the federal reserve, which is actually a privately owned bank that lends money to our government.

If that executive order was put into law, a very few rich jewish bankers would be out of a couple trillion dollars. I'm sure anyone who was about to lose a couple trillion dollars would have no qualms about having someone assassinated.

Coincidence? Nope. After JFK was killed, that executive order was repealed.

Inside job? Yes. But I think it was a lone gunman.

Oswald was an assassin. He was hired by the mafia. The mafia were hired by the elite bankers.

When Oswald was caught, Jack Ruby AKA Jack Rubenstein (who had known ties to the mafia) killed Oswald before he could testify. And when Jack Ruby was in prison, he suddenly died of a 'heart attack' (even though he was in good health) before he could testify.

Coincidence? Jesus christ, if they are coincidences, those are some pretty amazing coincidences that they all die before they can testify who hired them.
Here is the email
I've been researching the JFK assassination for quite some time and think I have solved it here. I've been putting the pieces together and think this is really why JFK was killed. If you think about it, it all makes perfect sense.

Now with what I told you, go research wikipedia articles on Jack Ruby and his ties to the Mafia, and also Lee Harvey Oswald, how they both died.

(Figuring stuff out like this is in my blood - I actually work IRL as a detective for a large PD. If I was alive back then in JFK's time the government should have hired me to solve his murder.)

Hey, could you do me a favor and re-post this or at least summarize it in that JFK thread? I think it's info everyone should know.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
m monroe was also assinated because of what jfk told her...

I've heard this also...and because she was so distraught over being dumped by both Jack & Bobby, she threatened to go public with the infomaton JFK had told her, which had something to do with UFOs & Aliens.

Personally, I don't buy it. I have a hard time believing that JFK would give Marilyn Monroe top secret information regarding Aliens & UFOs. Vietnam stuff...Cuba stuff...I can see. But not UFOs & Aliens.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Is there anything "mysterious" behind the assasination attempt on Reagan?

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by TheCatalyst]

I can't remember what book it was (either Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs or The Biggest Secret by David Icke), but it said something about Hinckley having dinner with a Bush associate the night before the assassination.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

I thought Ruby had died of cancer...one of the theories being that he was intentionally injected with cancer cells.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just saw JFK (1991) again by Oliver Stone. I hadn't seen it in many years. Wow it is a real masterpiece, one of the greatest ever. The film is also powerful and eloquent, and stirs up your anger. It also opens your eyes to how thinks work at the highest levels of the US government. It packs a lot of evidence and arguments into 3 hrs 20 min that is comprehensive and beyond convincing. I would say that most of it is probably true. But even if only 10 percent of it were true, it would still be conclusive proof of a conspiracy. It is also an entertaining thriller and very gripping. Lots of dots were connected and logical motivations were explained, giving you the big picture. The part with Mr. X was very revealing.

I strongly recommend you all see it again, even if you already saw it long ago. You can rent it, download it from a torrent, or buy the director's cut on Amazon.com, which is now only a few dollars.

I can't believe when it came out in 1991, the mainstream media bashed it for no reason other than that it contradicted the official lone nut story. Clearly the media is not interested in truth, they are only interested in supporting whatever the establishment wants. Truth is clearly not their job. They have no logical basis to argue that it was all fiction, since much of it does check out. The media is controlled, so of course it is going to be part of any government cover up. What did you expect? Any journalist, including Walter Kronkite or Dan Rather, who supports any conspiracy, no matter how true, will lose their career. So of course they have no choice but to agree with the Warren Commission, even if deep down they don't.

Long ago in a college library, when I was bored, I read Gerald Posner's "Case Closed", a huge propaganda book that tried to defend the official story. But it didn't disprove anything. All it did was reject all conspiracy evidence and all eyewitnesses on no basis other than that it didn't match the official story. It cherry picked the evidence, used confirmation bias, and cognitive dissonance.

What I don't get is:

- If there was no cover up, then why were many witnesses harassed, bullied and threatened, or silenced in some cases? Why was witness testimony often altered, as in the case of the Warren Commission and 9/11 Commission reports? Why would they need to do that if it's a simple open and shut case? It doesn't make any sense! The media and the propagandists of the official version of things can never explain that. All they do is ridicule you if you don't believe in the official version of things.

- Why were the doctors at Parkland Hospital told that their medical careers would be over if they told anyone about the large exit would they found on Kennedy's head? Several of them, including Dr. Crenshaw, have come out and exposed that. Of course the media is going to try to discredit them. Duh. That's their job.

- Why are documents classified and locked up, if there are no secrets?

- Why did Posner in "Case Closed" lie about interviewing people that he didn't? Many of his interviewees have come out saying that he never talked to them.

- Posner's most ridiculous claim in "Case Closed" is that Kennedy's head moved back and to the left in the Zapruder film, because the bullet that came from behind was so powerful that it caused his head to move toward it, rather than away from it. That is the biggest BS ever. Everyone I talked to who's been in the military has said that that's BS and that objects hit with bullets move AWAY from the bullet, not toward it. This claim alone makes Posner dishonest. I'll bet you anything that if the Zapruder film had shown Kennedy's head move forward rather than backward, after the final shot to the head, Posner would NOT have then claimed that the shot must have come from the front! He would have taken that as evidence that the shot came from behind. Thus, whether Kennedy's head moved forward or backward after that shot, either way Posner would have declared that in favor of the shot coming from behind! And everyone knows it! Thus his hypocrisy is revealed. This alone proves his dishonesty.

What propagandists don't understand is that denying something or saying that something isn't true, doesn't make it so. For example, I could deny that there is water on earth, but that doesn't make it true. There is still water on earth. In a similar fashion, denying that there were 50 witnesses who heard the shot coming from the grassy knoll, doesn't erase that fact out of reality, like Gerald Posner thinks it does. But yet, that's the game they play. They think that by denying something, they erase its existence. But it doesn't. So it's an insult to our intelligence. They can't change the facts. All they can do is lie and tell you that they are right and that you should believe them. They like to tell you WHAT to think, not how to think.
edit on 3-7-2012 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Btw, there's something I never understood about Jack Ruby.

Why did he do it? What did he have to gain by killing Oswald and going to jail? This has never been explained. Saving Mrs. Kennedy from going to trial is not a valid motive, esp since it wasn't even proven that Oswald was guilty. No one would kill someone for such a strange reason anyway.

Also, since he was in jail for 3 or 4 years before he died of cancer, why is there only a one minute interview with him where he simply says "The world will never know the truth about my motives" and other spurious things? Why didn't someone do a more extensive interview with him during all those years to find out who ordered him to shoot Oswald and why? And why didn't Ruby give more details about the whole plot or tell more? It seemed like such a waste - 3 years in jail and only a one minute interview on camera? WTF happened? What a wasted opportunity. It doesn't make any logical sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Who really knows. Oswald did not work alone and had help if he in fact was involved. I did find it odd that the president of the world bank at the time was on the warren commission. I have read that E Howard Hunt was one of the shooters. As far as the mob pulling the trigger that is a joke. They had no training to pull it off. I have also read that Jack Ruby worked for for Nixon in his early political career. Nixon was supported by Prescott Bush.
Throw in Kennedy was allegedly going to have our currency backed by silver and George Bush was in the CIA at the time....who really knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

It is the most in-depth and extensive documentary on these assassinations ever put together. You can also purchase a copy of the whole 10 hour series on Amazon.com. Check out the raving reviews of it there:

www.amazon.com...

Here it is on YouTube.

Description:

This is the mindblowing 6-part, 10 hour, video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Part 1 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join