It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok, I've heard it all. From CIA involvement to the Mafia putting the hit out on JFK.

I've heard he was going to expose the Illumanti to the public

I've heard he was going to put an end to Federal Reserve spending

I've heard he was going to end the war at Vietnam

I heard he was going to expose the CIA and eventually put an end to it blaming the CIA for the drug problem.

I've heard something about a Majestic-12 documents which I have no clue what that's about.

Does anyone here have any theories or would like to share what they've read. links to websites would be greatly appreciated, I want to know all the facts that led up to his assassination.

[Edited on 3-25-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think that he was going to pull out of Viet Nam, which was the stink of it. There was evidence of this in White House correspondance. I think he was writing to Bobby. I did a report for school a long time ago. Anyway that to me seems the most plausible, but who killed him, CIA, maybe Viet Nam was their dirty little war. Service sniper, it might have been, LHO definately not alone. It seems that JFK had many enemies, for many reasons. Who did it? We will never know. Hope you find what you are looking for, the truth. Go to google and do a search on JFK museum, and Texas School Book Depository, the movie JFK was amusing, but never really said who, it has been a while too.
Troy

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
m monroe was also assinated because of what jfk told her...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This may relate to the federal spending, but I'll post it anyway. I read that JFK was supposed to sign a Federal Bank into being within two weeks of the assassination and the private bankers obviously wanted the economic power to continue to be in their hands, so they ordered a hit.(Not confirmed of coarse). And when Johnson took office he never signed the bill. So, I believe that for whatever reason he was killed, it could have been several, the illuminati were no doubt involved somehow.
By the way,I watched the first part of JFK the movie the other day and it sucked. Supposedly a bunch of homosexual anti-commies killed him. That sounds like an oxy moron to me, no offense to gays.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have some info about JFK, but dangit! You guys scared me about the thread-FBI reading ATS!!!!!GRRRR I really really hate the internet!!
I will say this though..Marilyn was not the only death that coincided with what he knew!!

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would like to see the footage Bellatrix is speaking of, that is a theory I haven't heard yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Magestika, may as well post what ya know. By saying you have info, but are afraid because of the FBI link is worse. If the FBI is reading then they will find you and find out what it is.. assuming there ever was a conspiracy. However, if you post your info, they can look at it immediately and determine whether or not to make you disappear or leave you alone. So, post it.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was only joking HA! I know absolutely nadda. I only think I know what I know..

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am a sci-fi fan, but refrain from linking anything in sci-fi to my posts unless there is some verifiable information relating to it.

I dont have such information, but this at least on the surface looks interesting, so I thought I would mention it.

Anyone watch X Files? The episode about the history of Cancer Man, where they alledge he was the one to assassinate both Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr?

While I seriously doubt that there is a chain smoker in charge of a shadow government who pulled the trigger on both historic figures, there are some very interesting similarities in both assassinations.

Both were shot sniper fashion from long to intermediate range with a high powered rifle. Both of the TRUE snipers fled and were never captured, although a "fall guy" was preselected in both cases, complete with a "drop gun" (in both cases, not the same model, or even the same caliber that actually killed either person). In both cases, both the "drop guns" and the crime scene were prepped with planted finger prints and other evidence pointing to the fall guys.

I am not going to go on into possible reasons, motives, or make guesses at who did it, what they gained from it, ect. I will say, knowing what I know about military tactical marksmanship, both assassinations were likely performed by military grade snipers, likely pulled originally from thier duties by the CIA, or someone posing convincingly as the CIA.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
in the CIA community that Kennedy was bumped off by a colonel in the USAF.

Alledgedly his name was Saunders and he got to hear about a special type of flavouring that Kennnedy had invented for chicken.

He (Kennedy), had gone to Dallas to open his first JFKFC outlet when Saunders gunned him down in cold blood.

The CIA have kept stum for years because they are on 25% of KFC profits.

Every cent helps with the black budget you know.

JayKew

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
@ Jay

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
That's exactly what I was going to say, so glad you posted it first! Good job and very funny!!

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey Dragon I am a big xfiles fan and I do remember the episode you are talking about. And you re absolutely right there are some eerie similarities between the two assassinations.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that JFK was assasinated because he was going to rescind martial law, which has been in effect since the Civil War (actually, it was a civil police action). In doing so, the citizenry would have regained their proper ownership of this nation, and the politicians, bankers and corporations would lose power over the country. This, of course, angered the "Agenda", as I call it, and so JFK was killed.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Anyone watch X Files? The episode about the history of Cancer Man, where they alledge he was the one to assassinate both Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr?

I loved that episode.

I wish that the truth would eventually be revealed. It's been forty years. It makes me wonder if the majority Americans would second guess the government if the real truth ever came out.

A new independent film was released recently dealing with this topic:

www.interviewwiththeassassin.com...

"The driving force behind the fictional "documentary" entitled "Interview with the Assassin" is an intimidating, portentous, volatile, paranoid performance by low-profile character actor Raymond J. Barry playing a grayed, acrimonious ex-Marine sniper who claims -- now that he's dying of cancer and has nothing to lose -- to have been the elusive, legendary second gunman on the "grassy knoll," the real killer of President John F. Kennedy. "

I haven't seen it yet but it looks interesting.

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by DareD3vil]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is there anything "mysterious" behind the assasination attempt on Reagan?

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Is there anything "mysterious" behind the assasination attempt on Reagan?

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by TheCatalyst]

Well who was the Vice president of Reagan? Bush I. Reagan said it publicly in his campaign that he hated Bush, he even said Bush was behind a secret agenda and connected to the NWO.

But for some reason he chose him as his running mate and weeks after he won the election, he's shot.

AF1

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Anyone watch the Chappelle show? He was doing a spoof of the movie Deep Impact, where he was pretending to be Morgan Freeman. He decided to start telling everyone about all the 'dirty' secrets of the government, since everyone was gonna die. Here's what he had to say about JFK.

"I'll tell ya who killed Kennedy.

It was Lee Harvey Oswald. Yes the lone gunman with the magic bullet.

That's right folks, a magic bullet.

We've had magic for years now."

I couldn't stop laughing when he said that.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hell yeah, Chappelle's Show is hilarious. best thing on tv right now. check it out on comedy central for those of you who haven't seen it.

but yeah illmatic i never thought of that, about Bush bein the vice at the time. that could have somethin to do with it. i don't really know much about the Reagan attempt. but if it was a few weeks after he started, he couldn't have really done much to piss people off, the only reason for the attempt would be to bring the vice-president to power.

and on the JFK subject, i think it was Sam Giancana and the chicago mob, of which Jack Ruby was connected, endorsed by Lyndon Johnson and wealthy texas oilmen who supported him, and with at least some small amount of CIA backing so it would go off without a hitch. Giancana was mad and wanted Bobby, the attorney general at the time, off his outfit's tail, and he grew to hate John Kennedy as well. LBJ wanted power, and JFK was about to shut down the CIA, so they were more than happy to help.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I heard that it was the driver who shot JFK. Everyone who was close enough to see what happend was killed or had an "accident".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join