It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to anyone that Resides in Israel or supports Israel Blindly on faith

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A question to anyone that Resides in Israel or supports Israel Blindly on faith

unless you were born in the area then you can ignore me.

Why do you give your loyalty to Israel?

If the only reason you support Israel is because of your faith doesn’t that put you with par with the Islamic terrorists who attack people not because of interest for their country but because of their faith?

I would like to see if there are any other reason some people who reside in Israel apart from because their faith dictates.

Prove me wrong

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

If the only reason you support Israel is because of your faith

you might want to elaborate on that before the antisemite label gets applied. Are you talking support Israel's actions in regards to Gaza, or simply Israel's right to exist?

I obviously support their right to peace and happiness, the country was made and there really is no going back. i do not support their treatment of arabs in Israel, and the actions they take against the Palestinians.

This could be an interesting thread, sadly, I doubt it will amount to much more than bickering about being racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Oh no i cant believe you want to stir this hornets nest up.
You should be attacked by a mossad like agent real soon

Goodluck

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

If the only reason you support Israel is because of your faith

you might want to elaborate on that before the antisemite label gets applied. Are you talking support Israel's actions in regards to Gaza, or simply Israel's right to exist?

I obviously support their right to peace and happiness, the country was made and there really is no going back. i do not support their treatment of arabs in Israel, and the actions they take against the Palestinians.

This could be an interesting thread, sadly, I doubt it will amount to much more than bickering about being racist.

not as in right to exist, more the phrase support Israel's actions in Gaza and west bank and its expansions for those that don't live in Israel.

and for those that live in Israel but weren't born in Israel but help in the expansion or serve in the military,
if the only reason they serve and moved to Israel is solely because of faith.

doesn't it puts them with Par with Islamist who do the same and justify their actions with Faith

unless they have any other reason

hopefully this is more clear for you

feels like i just repeated the first post

Originally posted by meathed

Oh no i cant believe you want to stir this hornets nest up.
You should be attacked by a mossad like agent real soon

Goodluck

got the milk and Houmous ready

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Israel is the ..."promised land".
I have often wondered how many religions would have to just close shop and admit to being a farse if israel started glowing with a nuclear bomb warmth.
Or the religions would have to say "oh yeah all of this will take place after it stops glowing, continue killing please".
I care for israel just as i do the antarctica, it is just another piece of dirt on the earth, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I used to be against Israel.

Very much so. Then I started reading the facts and not the propaganda. I wanted to know WHY Israel reacts the way it does to being attacked.

And I found the answer:

Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. This is more true today, with the government of Egypt up for grabs by the Muslim Brotherhood who created Hamas, Israels sworn enemy in Gaza. If the Israelis EVER dropped their guard or showed any weakness at all the pervasive Jihadist culture in the rest of the Middle East would completely consume Israel, and no Israeli Jew would survive it.

You can call me a Mossad agent or whatever your paranoid little minds want to invent. But this is the way I see it now. I used to see Israel as a bully on the block. But they are severely outnumbered and it is the only country in the Middle East whose existence is regularly threatened. Not just by Muslim nations, but by citizens and organizations in Western nations. And in some cases, governments themselves.
edit on 8-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They are surrounded on all sides by enemies, have you looked into why?
Both sides will state their propaganda, but as of late, israel has gotten to be a worse neighbor imo.
I could be wrong but i could be right but i'm going with what i see and gut feeling.
I always trust my gut.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I have looked into why.

The 12ers, the Islamists who view the Jew as the ultimate evil in the world, want Israel destroyed.

It wouldn't matter what Israel did or didn't do.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You might want to go take a look at the statistics of Palestinian and Civilian deaths Versus Israeli and civilian deaths.

Who exactly is surround by enemies? Why are they enemies? Could that have something to do with the rampant racist inherent in the ISraeli government? Could it possibly have anything to do with ISrael constantly provoking and illegally operating in these countries? Could it have anything to do with the unabated expansions via illegal settlements?

I in no way support the Palestinians who kill. Just as I can't support the military of ISrael doing what it is doing.

But hey, it's all propaganda right? Those darn antisemites in the UN/ NATO/red cross. Oh and the videos of them raining white phosphorus down on children, well, that camera is obviously antisemitic.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I used to be against Israel.

Very much so. Then I started reading the facts and not the propaganda. I wanted to know WHY Israel reacts the way it does to being attacked.

And I found the answer:

Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. This is more true today, with the government of Egypt up for grabs by the Muslim Brotherhood who created Hamas, Israels sworn enemy in Gaza. If the Israelis EVER dropped their guard or showed any weakness at all the pervasive Jihadist culture in the rest of the Middle East would completely consume Israel, and no Israeli Jew would survive it.

You can call me a Mossad agent or whatever your paranoid little minds want to invent. But this is the way I see it now. I used to see Israel as a bully on the block. But they are severely outnumbered and it is the only country in the Middle East whose existence is regularly threatened. Not just by Muslim nations, but by citizens and organizations in Western nations. And in some cases, governments themselves.

now why would i call you a Mossad agent because u support Israel? Labeling people is rtarded

ok your support comes from the belief they are surrounded by Bad people on all sides,

from the view from Others Israel is the Bully on the block no other country can use as much force and weapons Israel uses on civilians without being Bombed the bleep out of by UN/NATO or getting UN resolutions to cripple their countries

also one of the countries Israel is an arch enemy of in the Middle east has the largest Jewish population apart from Israel.

Prior to the Mandate and the carving of Palestine do you deny that Jews and Muslims and even Christians didn't have issues so the whole these evil Muslims want to kill Jews is kind of old

fine thats why you support israel

but do you support the expansion of the boarders of Israel in Gaza and west bank
and breaking UN laws on using Land gained in combat and kept for military reasons to root settlements.
i wont go into the attacks by Israel

reply to post by g146541

I have looked into why.

The 12ers, the Islamists who view the Jew as the ultimate evil in the world, want Israel destroyed.

It wouldn't matter what Israel did or didn't do.

you do realise there are Jews that See muslims and christains as the greatest evil in the world aswell?

edit on 8-4-2011 by illusive man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And lastly...listen carefully to this illusive man:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yep, that's what i'm seeing.
Some palestenian kid gets a rock and throws it over the border.
The IDF then launches F 15's, 16's and apache gunships and mows down gaza and a few schools to boot.
I dunno i may be wrong but i think there could be peace in the mid east if israel were wiped.
I am in no way saying kill the jews but drive them out and abolish their government.
But using rocks against smart bombs is hardly a fight.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

so youtube clips? quick search on google or youtube you can get clips of Settlers attacking Christians and Muslims and even orthodox Jews

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ahh I see how it is. We can use examples from the fringe minority to paint all Muslims as evil, but heaven forbid you do that with Israel right?

I seriously could post hundreds of videos showing Israelis expressing their racism and hatred for all non Jews. Seriously the ultra-orthodox sects in Israel openly state any non jew (this includes converts) are goyim and are cattle to be slaughtered by Jews, the only real humans. It's ok to rape and murder a child, as long as it's not Jewish.

But see, that would defeat the purpose right? Because it would be antisemitic to post those videos right?

The black panthers wanted to kill "whitey" so I guess all black people are evil right?

Whatever to each their own I guess, I just find it funny for the person to mention all the propaganda related to this issue, then go on to post up his own brand of propaganda.

Oh and it didn't slip past me that you've changed this from being about Israel and it's supporters to Jews in general, this is how people like YOU operate, and it isn't going to work with me friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Oh boy...here we go.

Next you'll be calling me a Zionist and blah, blah, blah.

I'm done here. It's always the same thing with you people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I dunno i may be wrong but i think there could be peace in the mid east if israel were wiped.

that's totally not an option for various reasons. What I honestly think would work would be ISrael defining it's borders, and staying within them. Simple as that. Hell, I'm not even asking Israel to acknowledge the 60+ sanctions against it, just draw your borders, stick within them.

Half of the perceived "enemies" of Israel would vanish over night.

But see, that's never an option, because the world would see this, and start treating the Muslims like fellow human beings, which isn't Kosher (pun INTENDED)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really didn't want my first post to be on this topic in particular. I am not loyal to Israel, and in general I tend to be apathetic towards goings on in the world, but I have to point out that the statistics of civilian deaths and all that are not overly relevant. I had a cousin who served in the IDF, he was a volounteer from the U.S and his experiences within the West Bank and Gaza were such that its very hard to distinguish who is a civilian and who is going to try to kill you. That aside, a significant amount of conflict over land, and peace and all that is related to The Yom Kippur War in 1973.

For those who don't know in 1973 Israel was attacked by pretty much anyone who shared a border with it. This happened on the holiest day of the year for the Jews (so holy the military was on leave). In any event Israel not only managed to mobilize its army but it held its aggressors at bay and managed to even secure more territory.

My understanding of war is that if a country managed to conquer land in a war (such as when the States too parts of Mexico that are now Texas and other states) that they don't have to give it back. Anyways I am all for peace and love and non violence, but I do kind of feel that anyone, any country has the right (or even the obligation) to defend its territory, and its population no matter the cost.

I hope in my first post i didnt add fuel to a fire, or contravene any of your forums conventions.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A zionist? nope, don't see anything in your post related to Zionism at all. Well played, make false accusations, post some rubbish videos, get called on it, then leave.

Bravo.
edit on 8-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Oh boy...here we go.

Next you'll be calling me a Zionist and blah, blah, blah.

I'm done here. It's always the same thing with you people.

now Must you? first Mossad and now Zionest
well thank you for dropping by

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You're the one saying I'm comparing all Muslims to the radicals I posted.

Never mind that I isolated the terms "Islamist" and "Jihadist"

You probably didn't even bother watching the videos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join