It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is proof that Obama has not released his long form birth certificate yet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
how do you know the court doesn't know if the document exists or not?
Why would judges, which are in a completely different branch of government, would know if a specific birth record exists in the archives of some separate agency?

Can you show in the article where it says this or are you just assuming what happened in the court room?
The article you linked is 4 paragraphs long, the court’s opinion is 17 pages. In neither of them is it mentioned the court knows anything about whether the specified record exists or not.

I’m applying common sense and my understanding of separation of powers and how government works.

Now, do you have any information you are not sharing with us that would lead us to believe the judges had some knowledge about the Obama’s birth record? Your insistance on this line of reasoning — if I can even call it that — is baffling quite frankly.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Due to PATRIOT 2006 all bc's issued before 2005 in circulation were voided and ordered replaced hence why the date of issue was 2007. There is a little undeclared rule that reads no info on file is to ever leave that room and if you do you are facing Federal charges, what they do is go to the room where they are kept get it, go to the nearest computer, verify info, hit print and a copy is made from the printer and the original file is then returned to it's spot, the copy fresh from the printer is then instered into an envelope, the envelope is addressed, added to the outbox and sent to the USPS where it is to you in less then 5 days. However, all bc's on file in those 50 offices throughout the nation are still Federally recognized as valid and legal.

Every American citizen had to do it and if you have not do it.The template used for the one from 2007 is the new standard. Government and uniformity, nothing more and nothing less.
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by aptnessThe definition of natural-born citizen the birthers want to use to disqualify Obama, even regardless of were he was born, unquestionably disqualifies McCain. But they don’t have certain ‘feelings’ or ‘suspicions’ about McCain, so they don’t they care about that.

You couldn't be more wrong. John McCain was born on a US military base (Panama Canal Zone) to a US citizen mother and a US citizen father who was serving on active duty at the time. US military bases in other countries are considered our sovereign territory, so he might as well have been born on the Capitol steps.

His mom was born in Kansas and his father born in Kenya and is the 7th POTUS to have at least one parent born on foriegn soil so if it did not apply to them it does not apply to Obama.

OK, that made absolutely NO sense. You must subscribe to the theory that "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t." What part of "US military bases in other countries are considered our sovereign territory" do you not understand?

The law applies equally to both McCain and Obama; but the circumstances are different in each case, so the outcome is different as well. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're attempting to obfuscate the issue. You have failed.

It makes perfect sense but cannot help it or you if you cannot. THE 14TH AMENDMENT MAKES SURE THAT ALL PERSONS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEIR PARENTS HAIL FROM ARE TO BE LEGAL US CITIZENS.

There is no special rule saying that both or even 1 parent has to be born in the US. McCain was approved because his Career Navy Admiral Father and his wife were US citizens from birth until their deaths. That means and since The Panama Canal Zone was a US Territory from 1903 - 1979 and since his father was stationed there when he was born means McCain's citizenship declaration is to that of The United States. Same ruling applies for wives of soldiers who give birth to children while abroad or out to sea.
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
If Obama was a natural born citizen we would not still be asking the question. Solid proof would have been presented by now.

You don’t keep paying lawyers to keep you out of court when a $14 dollar document can do the very same thing.

Wake up !

It is all just a sham. Sure the Bushes, Clintons, Soros, McCain all know it’s a sham, but they themselves are part of it.

You must still believe there is a difference between Republicans and Decorates.

It is the same beast, the two party system is just diversion.

Couldn't have said it better. If the certificate existed, it would have been presented the first day or two this came into question. Why have a group of lawyers to guard your past if you have nothing to hide?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalmAsHinduCows

Originally posted by brokedown
If Obama was a natural born citizen we would not still be asking the question. Solid proof would have been presented by now.

You don’t keep paying lawyers to keep you out of court when a $14 dollar document can do the very same thing.

Wake up !

It is all just a sham. Sure the Bushes, Clintons, Soros, McCain all know it’s a sham, but they themselves are part of it.

You must still believe there is a difference between Republicans and Decorates.

It is the same beast, the two party system is just diversion.

Couldn't have said it better. If the certificate existed, it would have been presented the first day or two this came into question. Why have a group of lawyers to guard your past if you have nothing to hide?

The root of this entire mess is the 2007 issue date on the bc and another that failed to read my post a few up :

Due to PATRIOT 2006 all bc's issued before 2005 in circulation were voided and ordered replaced hence why the date of issue was 2007. There is a little undeclared rule that reads no info on file is to ever leave that room and if you do you are facing Federal charges, what they do is go to the room where they are kept get it, go to the nearest computer, verify info, hit print and a copy is made from the printer and the original file is then returned to it's spot, the copy fresh from the printer is then instered into an envelope, the envelope is addressed, added to the outbox and sent to the USPS where it is to you in less then 5 days. However, all bc's on file in those 50 offices throughout the nation are still Federally recognized as valid and legal.

Every American citizen had to do it and if you have not do it.The template used for the one from 2007 is the new standard. Government and uniformity, nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT EXISTS!!!!!!

I want to treat birthers like adults with fully functioning brains. I really really want to.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

what does "anymore" have to do with now?

www.wnd.com...

What does WND have to do with anything factual?
Right-wing publisher: We run "some misinformation" -WorldNetDaily's Joseph Farah...,

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The reason for the blacked out certificate number is because that number is for internal purposes only.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Why have a group of lawyers to guard your past if you have nothing to hide?

Lawyers are not needed to "guard" a birth certificate - they are private documents, why do you continue with that birther lie?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Due to PATRIOT 2006 all bc's issued before 2005 in circulation were voided and ordered replaced

Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Due to PATRIOT 2006 all bc's issued before 2005 in circulation were voided and ordered replaced

Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that?

Is your original bc accepted at your local DMV or did you have to apply for a new one?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Is your original bc accepted at your local DMV or did you have to apply for a new one?

My original,

and once again, Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that? It appears that it is just something you made up!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

My original,

and once again, Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that? It appears that it is just something you made up!

You will eventually have to get your new bc next time you renew your dl.

I do not make things up, look at my posting history, I do not lie.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I do not make things up,

You did in this case, once again Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that?

It doesnt, so why claim it does?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I am a little confused now because I recently renewed my DL and my BC never even came into it. I just sent in a check and got my new DL in the mail a few weeks later. I am curious what it is you are speaking of as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
REAL ID Act of 2005 orders it.

www.dhs.gov...
edit on 13-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

REAL ID Act of 2005 orders it.

www.dhs.gov...
edit on 13-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Once again Care to show where exactly the Patriot act states that? Why are you refusing to answer that simple question?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

why would someone pay for a law suit if the only copy of the birth certificate was the one that was shown online? I guess your answer will be something along the lines of "birthers don't make sense"

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

why would someone pay for a law suit if the only copy of the birth certificate was the one that was shown online?

The same reason they keep asking for it oinline when it is online. The same reason they repeat old lies, debunked lies, and really stupid lies. Why do you suppose I find birthers so interesting to watch?

I guess your answer will be something along the lines of "birthers don't make sense"

You said it. Maybe if they start making sense we can actually have this conversation.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

One might argue that you legitimize their entire nonsensical argument by even responding to it. Clearly it is not a real issue, but one manufactured to distract from all the REAL problems with Obama.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join