It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVEMBER 11 2011 (11/11/11) What Will Happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
and what happened on 6/6/06 ??? nothing....................

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
German Chancellor Angela Merkel just now said...after a meeting with Israeli prime minister Netanjahu, concerning middle-eastern peace talks that: " Until September important steps should be done. "

now...lol...When today's leaders say peace-talks you can be pretty sure they mean war-talks, especially when Netanyahu is involved concerning the middle-east since the guy has been demanding the West attack the arabs for a couple of years now, so peace talks?...I don't think so...and we all know what happened that one September....It wouldn't surprise me, if 9/11/11 they kick off WW3 and come 11/11/11 full blown WW3 or some sh!t like that...

Not predicting anything...just sayin...For now Im just eager to see if anything happens in 3 days, since an event

was predicted for the 4/11 on some radio show by a more famous " truther " who's never made a prediction, but is certain something's gonna happen. Forgot his name though.

edit on 8-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ah here...Jordan Maxwell:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The movies "The Immortals" will be released that day with obvious illuminati connections

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's the day after my birthday. Nothing better happen incase I get something new to play with as a gift. :p But seriously, it'll be just another day. Another Veterans' Day. That is all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Firstly dates and the measurements of time are human inventions, which are only significant to humans (wild animals don't have numerical calendars.)

Therefore if something does happen it will be of human invention, completely natural occurences don't go by dates on a calendar or time on a clock, only we try to correspond their occurences to the time measurement system we have developed.

I'd expect some type of publicity stunt.
edit on 9-7-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: correct typo

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I reckon the South Koreans will celebrate the biggest Pepero Day ever.

www.seouleats.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Numerology wise, 11-11-2011 adds 'down' to the number 8? What that 'means' is open to interpretation, discussion, or a general 'meh!,

What I predict is that the blogosphere and fringe talk radio will have a field day with predictions; prophecies; feelings and imaginative story telling. I 'see' it as a mini, warmup to the all important 12-21-2012.

November 12, 2011 should make for great blogging

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join