It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CatholicTV calls for "Benevolent Dictatorship"?! unbelievable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This may be one of the more disturbing things I have ever seen. This video is shown to people, and even more frightening, many are likely inspired by it. This guy basically says that the problem with our country is that "everyone can vote", both ignorant know-nothings who only care about themselves(aka people who support abortion, gay marriage, etc), and informed people(aka people who agree with his/the organizations particular views)

and this is all presented in such a way as if it is incontrovertible. as if having an opinion that a woman has a right to choose or that homosexuality is someone's own business means you havent read a book in your life and are just saying that because you only care about your own "selfish interests".

and scariest of all, they actually use the words "Benevolent Dictatorship", where only those who agree with this guy's views are allowed to vote. true freedom. i think im gonna be sick

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

You can't fix stupid.

The sad thing is that there are a good number of people who agree with this nutjob.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Smokey420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

At least we can admire his honesty. Most christianist psychos feel this way, and many so-called moderate christians/social conservatives would at least sympathize with this madness. At least he's out there letting me know that my paranoia about the creepy b@st@rds is well founded.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Like the one in Libya you mean??

Well i hear he's looking for a new job...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
hm.... I have the urge to punch this guy in the throat....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokey420

The sad thing is that there are a good number of people who agree with this nutjob.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Smokey420 because: (no reason given)

there definitely are, and thats pretty scary. i actually googled him and people were writing on blogs about how great they thought he was. how can you even try and say a "catholic monarch" would be the only possibility for a moral society when the catholic organization is constantly caught up in the the worst kind of scandal ever: child rape

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Benevolent Dictatorship" = Do as we say, or else.
Islam = Do as we say, or else.
Christianity = Do as we say, or else.

Freedom = We do as we do, feel free to do as you do.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

How about this? How about I live how I want, you live how you want, and if you try to make me 'submit' then I'll gladly speed up your meeting with your preferred diety?

Sounds like a good plan to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Honestly, he has a weird face…
I hope Anon gets wind of this. Or at least somebody with a sane mind.
Look at the countless doomsday cults and mass suicides. Its not hard to mess with the minds of the masses.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
SO many of these human beings crave power! They will do nearly anything to get it! POWER INFINITE POWER! What is awesome is that we have SOOO many competing groups all fighting with each other for the power that it is like a system of checks and balances in and of itself. Hundreds of different world governments, states, cities, towns, churches, synagogs, mosques, businesses, corporations, political groups, gangs, government agencies, and on and on and on.

There is only so much power to be had. It just goes around and around and around. Plus the number of new groups seeking power continues to grow. I like to watch all the little humans spent there 0-100 years on this planet chasing their tales. They build up these massive fortunes with cars and houses and boats and planes and then they die and rot and decompose and turn into compost. It is really fun to me. I guess that is because I managed to slip between the crack and I can now sit back with a margarita and watch it all happen. Amuse me humans do some more funny stuff so that I can be entertained!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

At least we can admire his honesty. Most christianist psychos feel this way, and many so-called moderate christians/social conservatives would at least sympathize with this madness. At least he's out there letting me know that my paranoia about the creepy b@st@rds is well founded.

I am a Christian and this guy scares me. Gods kingdom is not of this world.........anyone who claims to speak for him lies. Sadly, like the Muslims........it seems that we are judged by the nutcases in our religion.......not the millions that live quietly trying to follow his teachings

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

About RealCatholicTV.com RealCatholicTV.com is the world's first Catholic television station exclusively on the internet. We are dedicated to providing high-quality video on a variety of subjects related to the Catholic faith. * Contact us * Our Mission Statement * Speaking Engagements * Michael Voris' Biography RealCatholicTV.com is a website displaying videos and other media. The opinions expressed on RealCatholicTV.com are those of the individuals responsible for the production of the videos and other media, all of whom are Catholics in good standing who strive to conform to the teaching and laws of the Church. No materials on this website are intended to speak in the name of the Church.
www.realcatholictv.com...

As their info page shows, this site is not affiliated with the Church, basically it's youtube for Catholics, or rather uber right wing do as I say Catholics.

I'm Catholic and I've heard of the site until the op brought it to my attention and from what I have seen I won't be visiting it again. To me it seemed like the Catholic answer, or rather Michael Voris's answer to the 700 Club.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Catholic Benevolent Dictator? You mean Roman Empire revived.

That's really offensive and I'm a Christian. When he says that only a true catholic nation can survive and thrive, is he referring to Mexico? They are extremely Catholic. My wife once taught in an all catholic community and they were all alcoholics and party hounds. Their kids were the most pompous and prideful people I have ever met, running the streets of their city like animals every weekend.

Maybe he really meant Baptist. I'm a Baptist and we don't worship idols or venerate objects made by hands. I think the world has had enough clear examples of catholic leadership over the centuries to want nothing to do with the false ambitions of world control that the catholic church lusts after. This has always been their aim. Power corrupts and complete power corrupts completely.

Now, there are many faithful catholic parishioners who exhibit all the faith, hope and love an honest Christian should reflect. Most of the catholic faithful are just that, faithful. As for the catholic leadership, not so much. The rape of children and the hoarding of wealth has forever doomed their witness in the world to a place of shame. Notice I didn't say guilt. Guilt says, "I have done bad." Shame realizes that "I am bad." This cancer starts at the top of the powers within the catholic church itself. Below this corrupt leadership realm of the power base, faithful catholics represent all that is good in the world. If they would shake off the leadership, they would do the world a favor. Better yet, release all the wealth of Rome and feed the starving around the world. Heal the sick. Clothe the naked. Free the captives. There is plenty to do all that and still have some left over for a few more grossly ornate cathedrals.

We can further note the fact that Rome houses a collection of books and manuscripts that could, once and for all, answer the many questions that historians have asked about God for the last few thousand years. These documents are kept locked away for reasons that can only be surmised as protectionist of their own power base. No single organization has done more throughout history to damage the witness of God than the Holy Roman Empire run by the catholic church. Paradoxically, God has used all their evil to carry His message to the world, despite the wickedness within this Roman Order of evil. Indulgences brought the printing press. Luther brought 70 million out of the oppression in Europe to the new world and freedom. The English Bible moved to the masses and educated the world out of illiteracy. God will not be used, not now and not then. Those who try will be owned by God's wrath for eternity.

My advise to the Roman Empire is to please stay away from government and my kids. Haven't you done enough already. Leave voting and striving for a better world to your faithful parishioners. They have it under control and so does God.

No malice is intended in my statements to any faithful follower of God within the Catholic church. I just feel it's time Rome stopped trying to rule the world as if they have the interests of humanity at heart. Leave that to Christ. He's the judge, not Rome.

edit on 7-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am so glad to be a recovering Roman Catholic........

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

great reply, thanks. its good to hear the perspective of an average christian on this.
scary stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
[
As their info page shows, this site is not affiliated with the Church, basically it's youtube for Catholics, or rather uber right wing do as I say Catholics.

I'm Catholic and I've heard of the site until the op brought it to my attention and from what I have seen I won't be visiting it again. To me it seemed like the Catholic answer, or rather Michael Voris's answer to the 700 Club.

Thank you for posting that info! (I can't see videos and I was wondering what this was all about - I thought it highly unlikely that it was in any official way connected with the church,)

Vicky

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

i was never trying to contend that they were officially affiliated with the catholic church. they are called catholictv. so that's what i called them.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Smokey420

Well, you pretty much said it all!
and that's good!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

8 years of catholic school! See ya by the pool (of LAVA!)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well, luckily for us, we don't live in a democracy, and while people can vote, they cannot vote on a great many things. My rights protect me from this douche and the out of control state from telling me what I can do with my body. I think we all know the constitutional Republic has been hijacked, so this guys idiocy is irrelevant anyway..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join