It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Had It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I would never endorse violence such as seen in said following referenced film (but not in this post whatsoever)

Now,
I've been really, really pissed off lately. It's like, I feel let's get "it" over with, whatever is going to happen to happen...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49aa05242ad.jpg[/atsimg]

There's so many good reasons to get me upset:

* Endless wars, now Libya.
* Fukushima reactors spewing PLUTONIUM (as in God of Death Pluto - nium)
* 2012 (which by the way...wasn't always "2012"...it started as 2011...but that's for other threads.
* Government Lies...
* Cows squirting "human" milk ? WTH I just heard that today!
* Genetically engineered food and crops...
* Insert yours here

Anybody else feel like this ?

Why ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d0289cbdbce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i feel this way too dear.. your not alone

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I loved that movie!

I have been on edge like nothing else but I think whatever is coming is good.

It always storms hardest before the most beautiful day but I suppose the question is what is the weather forecast and how long will it storm?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am mostly confused, however, all the crazy stuff going on lately, starting to get somewhat irritating.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I changed my mood from Happy..to watching..and I totally agree with you..it's like some kind of crazy crescendo of madness has taken over the entire world..I don't need to list it all everyone here is aware of the headlines. What I want is truth..everything is covered with covert B.S. I'm so tired of trying to watch MSM, I watch their lips move and it feels like a slow motion lie..that does not stop. I had to turn it off. But yeah I feel ya here..Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Booze.... it will resolve your issues.

then compound them into a hangover and make you suffer...

then you'll lose your job, get a crappy burger just after breakfast, and pull out an uzi an... oh thats the movie again...

Booze... it will resolve your issues..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yep just about every other day now

second line because im to mad to post a legit one

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh good .... I am not the only one that "Just wants it over with" so we can get on with whatever is left
I have been feeling on edge for weeks and my family are the same
Can't put a finger on it exactly - just want it (whatever that is) to be done with

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You are so not alone; most of us here feel this same way.

Although I’m pretty sure I am incapable of blowing my top like this,

The closest I came to letting it all go, was surreal; I’m a very quiet and shy person and normally do as I’m told, yet on this one occasion I let loose.

I was living with my ex husband, his mother, his brother and his wife, his sister and his youngest thieving brother.
I was pregnant with my first and I was the only one who cooked, this particular night I went to visit my mother and father, so I was home late.

As I walked in everyone was sitting at the table waiting for me to get dinner. I was shocked and totally lost it. I went to the fridge got out the sausages and started pelting each and every one of them with raw floppy sausages, at the same time yelling like a banshee, and calling them every name under the sun. Including my ex mother in law.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I 100% agree, but I feel if I go into detail I might go postal
I wish the S.would.H.T.F. already. I'm getting pissed just writing this. I think I need to go run!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Agreed.

It's past time, and I'm ready to go.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I know what you mean Signals... think a lot of us feel that way lately, or for the past year even.
I have this "whatever is coming, let's get it over with already" feeling....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Fortunately I was blessed with a low threshold for nonsense and hypocrisy. I've lost some jobs and friends because of it but I've never felt badly for speaking my mind. My favorite time I remember was when our boss (who had just bought himself a nice new truck) came in and gave all the workers a talk about how money was tight and that we would be changing the pay schedule. It amounted to this - we would end up losing a day's pay. At the end of his speech his asked "any questions?". I said "yeah, are we getting d*cked?". His face went totally red. It was funny as hell. Yes, I got fired.

Don't let stuff eat you up inside. Speak up when somethings wrong. It's your right to do so.
I forgot the postscript! - that same boss was later found to be embezzling money from that company.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just rembered the phrase that describes what's happening best in my opinion -

SLOW KILL

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My dear signals..

Many of us feel this way.. for one reason or another. I can identify most closely with the part in the movie when he confronts the gang members in the field and they call graffiti a sign. Until relatively recently I was involved with local politics and law enforcement.. had contact with many out there both good and bad. Ive dealt with gang members and politicians.. and iin truth they arent much different IMO. The thing is that the average Joe or Jane out there is insane. In my opinion anyway.

I woke up one day and said to myself basically.. wtf.. Ive went to sleep and awoken on an alien planet.. bizzarroworld.. who the hell ARE these people.. are they in fact human or rational sentient beings of ANY kind?

Not that I feel Im so superior.. but I do happen to be sane. What am I to expect from life when within one day I comfort and work with the legal system with a mother who's 14 yr old son was shot on her front lawn in a drive by gone bad and 20 min later have lunch with the Mayor and CHief who tell me we do not have gangs in our area and theyre entering the town into the "all American Town" contest? The kids blood is still on the sidewalk and porch while we are having this discussion for Gods sake. What am I to think when I meet with GD and they say a shipment of X is coming from Detroit and will be sold by so n so at a skating rink cause white kids have more money.. what am I to think? Couple this with what goes on in our govt and what the average joe or jane does in their lives.. Im at a loss.. and I understand "falling down". I understand wanting things to hit the fan and reset this craziness we live within. It would take an apocalypse of society or environment to wake the insane up.. or kill them off. This crap goes WAY beyond folks being "asleep" or hypocrisy. It surpasses societal break downs and misinterpretation of freedoms. SOme of you here praying for a reset.. you will be swept up too.. you are not above this.. youre a part of it all as I am.

I believe we have neglected to evolve. Maybe we have flushing toilets and Ipads, but we are one fraction away from pitchforks and bonfires, holy wars and loincloths. We still throw spears at the huge moon ( or spirals) out of primitive fears.. we are still as self centered and sociopathic as any low browed cave man one may have manufactured.We are feudal and primitive at heart. WE are the polished turds of the universe.. and its sort of getting on my nerves.

This is not doom.. this is the way of things. There is no societal evolution. WHen you finally figure out that its all crap, you no longer fear "falling down". You also see everything for what it is.. a distraction or an absurd play you are stuck watching and they demand audience participation.

Some of you identify with movies or songs or books.. then there are those of us who are just severely pissed off and know there will be no renaissance in our lifetimes.. or at any time probably. The majority of the Joes and Janes are insane.. and they dont like change much regardless of any benefit that could be had by falling down and getting back up. It is said the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Tell me what you see...

TY op.. for the opportunity to rant on the side. Whew.. now I want some breakfast..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hell yeah!

I say we tear this town apart and let Al Bundy lead the way!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I couldn't help but think as you speak of all the insane that these are the faithful. These are the people that have forsaken their logic for faith. These are the people that the lord will take directly in a rapture and leave the world to evolve with us sinners... Just a thought, not my beliefs.

I wold also like to point out that in an insane world it is the insane who are sane and the sane who are insane. Kinda like wacky backwards day when you were a kid except its sadly real.

top topics

join