It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by aorAki

Not everyone is ignoring this

Just those who want and need this to be real.

And you just WANT and NEED this to be fake, dont you?
edit on 3-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice catch!!! I've read the comments. Dozens of eye witnesses saw what seems to be the same phenomena caught in those pics. Most of them say it lasted only few seconds, so I don't think we will see lots of photos and videos. Lucky us by this woman has taken those images.

Christchurch, March 29

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
...Guys I don't wanna burst your bubbles, but I noticed something in one of the pictures and I think this "something" may be evidence of photoshop manipulation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617d36c2d838.jpg[/atsimg]

I was pretty much excited about these pics but now I'm jumpy. Take a look at the square marks below the blue ring. Hmmm... Could it be something caused by the camera??? I mean, there are lots of eye witnesses reporting the same thing from many different parts of NZ.

www.weatherwatch.co.nz...

edit on 4/3/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/3/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by aorAki
No one else saw it.
No one.
Not a soul.

How do you know? Don't you mean to say that nobody posted pics on the internet that you know about? Or that nobody contacted the media about their sighting?

Don't get me wrong I do think its probably a hoax but I also think you can not say such a thing unless your omnipresent, you just make yourself look silly to believers. A lot of people keep sightings to themselves, would never contact media out of fear of ridicule, and even if they do post pics on the net they can often end up on places like Facebook or flicker and just go unnoticed by researchers(especially when not properly labelled).
Not posted on ATS ≠ didn't happen.

edit on 3-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

I'm a damn local, the only one on this thread it seems, and the only one who has asked many other locals (especially those out and about at this time) if they saw anything. In this case I am more than happy with appearing silly to believers. Not one iota of corroborating evidence leads me to the conclusion of this as a hoax.

I do, however, approve of this post:

O.K., I'll play: Years ago I used to have discussions with a fellow who was into Zenith Applied Philosophy (ZAP) who said that people were trying to build a pyramid of light over the City. It seems that they overachieved and built a focusing mechanism for the HAARP technology (including the CEDAR station) to decimate the fabric of this city so that it can be rebuilt as one of the NWO capitals: A new city for a new century. Once this has been achieved they will allow all sorts of foreign investment (BIG money only, OLD Families only, please: a Rothschild already owns land on Banks Peninsula) and exploration for natural resources. They will engage in deep water drilling in the Canterbury Bight and remove the glacial gravels from the Canterbury Plains to access the rich mineral resources. We will end up sending the overburden (gravels) to China where they will create a land bridge with Japan to enable refugees to flee the Nuculear (sic) fallout only to become slaves in melamine factories.
New Christchurch will join forces with Canberra as the Antipodean Hub for the NWO and an ultra high speed underground train will connect the two sites for ease of physical communication and transferring of ancient Celtic remains from the National Museum to the new shrine room at Pine Gap,where the Annunaki will dismember them and rebuild them in their image. There will be more blue lights in the sky as thousands of people shine their filtered torches skyward in amazement as the image of Jesus is projected against the North Face of Aoraki Mount Cook. Blue being the colour of the 'ruling' National (Tory) Party, they gave out blue torches ( and the odd laser pointer) at the polling booths and told people to go home and vote on line as it was easier to fudge the results when there is no physical record.

The "Mum" from Scarborough becomes a Global Figure of enlightenment and honesty, her image beamed around the world into people's heads until they can take it no longer and kneel in subjugation before the obvious greatness and paragon of Truth that they see before them. They take to pasting bumper stickers of Blue Torches on their vehicles (bio-electric charabancs run on magneto-electric impulses from the body) and form the Church of the Blue Light, where Blue Movies are constantly shown. This, of course, swells the membership (fnar fnar) until there are crusades against the Fish Wearers and the Crescent wearers whereby all who do not submit to the Temple of Unreason and Paranoia are bludgeoned to death with aforementioned Blue Torches.

Meanwhile the National Party has ceased all polls and rules the political roost by employing mind control through beaming HAARP signals into every orifice of every living thing. Such are their ways.

While this has been happening,the rest of the world has fallen victim to nuclear fallout/genetic engineering/fluoride/aliens/credulity and wiped themselves off the face of the planet (did they go underground?) and so New Christchurch and Canberra are responsible for seeding the World with the retained knowledge; the sum total of which involves a Blue Light, a Red Light and some double glazing.

In short, we are doomed.

edit on 3-4-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by boncho

Nice catch!!! I've read the comments. Dozens of eye witnesses saw what seems to be the same phenomena caught in those pics. Most of them say it lasted only few seconds, so I don't think we will see lots of photos and videos. Lucky us by this woman has taken those images.

Christchurch, March 29

The timing is out. NOT the same 'event'. This one apparently lasted for hours, and yet only one eye witness compared with one that lasted only a few seconds but many eyewitnesses? Hmmm.....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why are people still posting in this thread.

It's already been proven that these are reflections in a window of torches and a laser pointer on his ceiling.

You can see the light bent around the edge of the ceiling in some of the photos.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Mate I couldn't give a rats arse if this is real or not.

And not my fault if you choose to ignore the lack of corroborating eyewitnesses.

Have fun being duped!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm a damn local, the only one on this thread it seems, and the only one who has asked many other locals (especially those out and about at this time) if they saw anything.

So what if your a local? In this case a tiny little sample doesn't mean anything, you can't just go extrapolating it. My point is that unless you interviewed absolutely everybody (and proved they are not lying etc. etc.) then you cannot make such bold claims like this one.....

No one else saw it.
No one.
Not a soul.

You would have to say something more like, "none of the people I asked said that they saw it"

This doesn't even really matter I don't know why I'm bothering its just I felt like calling someone out about all the gross exaggerations you see people use when they're trying to prove their own view to the point it just makes them seem ridiculous sometimes.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Yeah, I could have and probably should have, but can't be arsed as I've had my say. I would have thought that as a local who tried to do some background research over this, it would have some weight. I'm sorry. Move along. Nothing to see here.

I will try harder in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
...Guys I don't wanna burst your bubbles, but I noticed something in one of the pictures and I think this "something" may be evidence of Photoshop manipulation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617d36c2d838.jpg[/atsimg]

These "artifacts" for sure should not be there. But it doesn't look like Photoshop manipulation.

I think there is more simple explanation for these "artifacts" - you see some kind of things on the wall inside of living room:

And here how "anomaly" was created with flashlight:

And here is what I have created using my flashlight:

So there was no Anomaly In The Sky over Christchurch New Zealand.

edit on 3-4-2011 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

edit on 4-4-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Is this thread still going?

Conclusively busted as a hoax made by someone with a torch. Not ONE single corrobarative report of this supposedly huge event over a large town.

Yet they still believe!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

ATS should have a system to flag hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

Very very very nicely done mate

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by RUSSO

Very plasma looking and could be heralding a imminent earthquake,just a assumption mind.Please input to this memberwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Greetings:

Russo forwarded the info. Thank you.

Great catch...and thanks for the continuing support.

We have moved to this thread so as to add smells to the map:

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

Please join us there.

In Peace & Light
tfw

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think if anyone posts a hoax on this website, on purpose mind you, they should be banned from ATS period. I'm not saying if this is a hoax or not, but I am just saying us people who come on here to share real stories and phenomena from across the planet, should not be duped by idiots trying to gain recognition. I am getting sick of it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Another thing..to all hoaxers..this is not the website to post your hoaxes..your claims will be investigated, and refuted
there are some clever people here on ATS, and they do their homework

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Great catch

????

Nobody I know saw it.
I know a lot more people in Christchurch than anybody in this thread.
Not a peep out of anyone. No Council Workers, no Brighton Residents.

I call it Tutae Kuri.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OMG WOWO WOWOWOWOOW THEY ARE HERE!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

While this was going on I posted a video from the OP of the YouTube video, and explained that he had about 20 vids up on his account of "strange" weather phenomena. I suggested that he has little credibility. Which is a position I still maintain.

So, because he has 20 videos of strange weather phenomena.................he lacks credibility????

whats the limit to maintain credibility?? 5...8....10...15????

In order for your attempts to debunk to be believable, your assertions must also be believable.

Parker

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
He says in the Video, in the OP.

"5am till the sun came up" that's how long it was in the sky.

And not a single other person saw it, or took any cell phone pics.

Not sure how many hours, between 5am Aussie time till sun up, but most likely more than 30 minutes.

I want to believe here, but just a few more pics from different angles and other people would really be nice.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join