It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome
What's really wacky is this:

Norway is on the (nearly) exact other side of the world as Christchurch, NZ.

Spain, Morrocco and the Bay of Biscay are EXACTLY on the opposite side of the world as New Zealand - see en.wikipedia.org...

How far is Norway from the Bay of Biscay??

Another interesting thing is that about 18 days before each of these events, the Large Hadron Collider in switzerland was fired up. Hmmmm....

And the day before each of them I had a dump - OMG OMG - I didn't realise it was THAT heavy......

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hoaxing using reflections in windows is not even original. Just sayin

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Was there any sound? If there was please let me know as I am doing some research on this

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Perhaps the best way to settle this is for someone with the knowledge and ability to create a similar clip and post it clearly as a hoax with some basic details on how it was done.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Beautiful Pictures, What is your theory on what these are?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LandonFromKY
reply to post by RUSSO

Beautiful Pictures, What is your theory on what these are?

Dont have any. Maybe some kind of new advertising. Like, pointing and marking some events. Creating expectation.
edit on 5-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So now a spiral/anamoly in Russia and near the ISS...watch plz

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A very nice looking photo. But as can be clearly seen these are white LED lights being projected toward the room ceiling. These spots are mixed by window reflection with the outdoor scene.

This post shows it perfectly:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Star for Sergejsh.

The fact that one of the light projection spots spills onto the rooms vertical wall gives the prank away completely, sloppy work.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Great catch

????

Nobody I know saw it.
I know a lot more people in Christchurch than anybody in this thread.
Not a peep out of anyone. No Council Workers, no Brighton Residents.

I call it Tutae Kuri.

Greetings:

And here I thought you were up to date on this thread.

If one reads this thread from the OP, one might find that I was responding to Gringoboy's forwarding information posted by Russo on possible "earthquake lights" that might be relevant to this site:

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

Of course, one would have to take the time to read and comprehend what's going on instead of looking for someone to take a cheap shot at.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Much to my chagrin, I have read the whole of this thread.

The photos look nothing like any earthquake lights that have been reported and verified.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Much to my chagrin, I have read the whole of this thread.

The photos look nothing like any earthquake lights that have been reported and verified.

Greetings:

That was exactly why the information was shared; so how did you miss the interaction between Gringoboy, Russo and myself?

Thank you for your input - we are continuing the search.

You infer personal knowledge of earthquake lights... might you share this information?

Or is the information already on the map?

In Peace & Light

tfw

edit on 7/4/2011 by thorfourwinds because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Karesten Brandt has files charges against the German Military for weather manipulation. www.chinaclothingsale.com.He states suspicious aircraft fly over all the regions spraying these chemicals and that the government and military counterfeit the satellite images...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Somethings we will never know.. sorry *never be told*
Great shots though, i hope you figure it out.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow, this thread still going?

Well each to their own if they don't want to see or be critical enough in their analyzing.

It's funny how quickly the other similar event in Russia was binned hoax.

I do hope more people look at the critical image number "9" or was it "6"? You all make your own conclusions but I can't make anything other than the one I made a while back.

Lastly it's quite a different thing than the Norway event. And looking how this hasn't shoot up greatly at all... Well I think that speaks much for itself as well.
edit on 7-4-2011 by KamikazeNull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This area was also obviously subject to an earthquake earlier this year.

There is a strong clue that everyone missed.

On the EXACT opposite side of the globe from where this happened, just so happens to be the location of CERN's LHC - Large Hadron Collider.... who just so happens to be going through the most intense particle colliding as of late.

Here's something that'll also blow your mind. Draw a line from that spot in NZ to the LHC location near Geneva, going north, you will cross Japan.... who coincidentally is going through massive earthquakes.

I've been working on the LHC theory for quite sometime... and have also linked it to the rumbling sounds heard across the world. The rumblings coincide with live LHC testing cycles.

If you've found more info pm me... I've moved on to other research

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimdar
This area was also obviously subject to an earthquake earlier this year.

There is a strong clue that everyone missed.

On the EXACT opposite side of the globe from where this happened, just so happens to be the location of CERN's LHC - Large Hadron Collider.... who just so happens to be going through the most intense particle colliding as of late.

No it isn't.

The antipodes of Christchurch is on the north coast of Spain, close to Corunna!

Here's something that'll also blow your mind. Draw a line from that spot in NZ to the LHC location near Geneva, going north, you will cross Japan.... who coincidentally is going through massive earthquakes.

No you won't - doesn't even come close.....the Great Circle Route goes through Australia, Indonesia, north India, the Stans, Southern russia, etc.

I've been working on the LHC theory for quite sometime... and have also linked it to the rumbling sounds heard across the world. The rumblings coincide with live LHC testing cycles.

If you've found more info pm me... I've moved on to other research

If this so-called info is a product of your research then I'm sure the world doesn't have to worry about your next efforts either!

edit on 12-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Why are people still debating this hoax?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

'cos some people refuse to accept what they don't want to know of course.

without them there'd be no conspircies to keep us entertained at all!

It's not really a debate....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
One would think that video evidence would have risen in the event. A couple of photos of something like that isn't going to make me think this was some sort of alien craft hovering above a large city until the wee hours of the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join