It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entangled Water: Life, Consciousness, Memory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this theory shows how water has memory and can be used for communication.

www.youtube.com...

when looking at other related theorys on youtube i found that that the water in the ocean had an instant reaction time to solar flares from the sun. I got thinking... what if E.T.'s communicated through water? seeing how the obviously dont use radiowaves.

Also, if you continue entertaining the theory that water has consciousness, then the fact that we are like 90% could explain alot. Like our consciousness and the feeling that we are a part of some bigger conscious. What better way to be omnipotent than to exist through everything and everythings off spring via H2O.
Just a thought

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

Water is matter made up of simple molecules, atoms, so on and so forth. . .

If what you are saying is true then all matter would have the same attributes, not just water.
With that said I believe the key to unlocking this is further research into particle physics, the deeper we look the more we will find and understand.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
An interesting book to read that may give some understanding as to how water retains information is Tom Bearden's Gravitobiology. It is available on the web to read - lost the link, but will post if I find it again.

EDIT to add: Here is a link - but my computer just shows blank pages now. Wonder if it's my old, tired system...

www.scribd.com...

Really an excellent (and scary!) read.
edit on 4/1/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

Water is matter made up of simple molecules, atoms, so on and so forth. . .

If what you are saying is true then all matter would have the same attributes, not just water.
With that said I believe the key to unlocking this is further research into particle physics, the deeper we look the more we will find and understand.

Yes, all matter has infolded Whittaker potentials. Some are more "interactive" than others, however. Water seems to be a good interactive element.

See my post above about Tom Bearden's Gravitobiology. A very important work. In part, it explains that today's "Maxwell's" equations are really Heaviside/Briggs truncations of Maxwell's quaternions - which threw out precisely half of what Maxwell originally described.

I highly recommend reading this book.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Link works!
will be giving this a read

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Interesting, def will read.

Thanx

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Must be my antiquated system. Glad it works!

I think you will find a great deal of interesting data there. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you have read it.

top topics

join