It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I applaud you but still say the Ethical Planetarian Party is the way to go. Perhaps you've seen my threads, The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform linked in my sig? [grin]

I think we need solutions based on a possibility that there will be something after 2012.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

HAHAHA if you guys are serious, good luck!

Happy April fools day ya jokers!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I think we need solutions based on a possibility that there will be something after 2012.

We have indeed addressed that on our Campaign Website:

NOTE: In the unlikely even that the Mayans were wrong and the world actually ends on March 13th, 2013, the candidates will share duties of the President and Vice President, as Springer cannot work on Monday or Friday, and weekdays after 3:30 PM central time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

This thread is approved and endorsed by Billy Myer's ray-gun and the good folks down at the local tin foil hat wearer's union #36.

Show em your T.E.A.T.s in 2012!!

hahahahaha!!
omg that cracked me up!

just sent my votes in via email!
2012 and T.E.A.T.s forever!

DOOOMM!!!!

man this is hilarious..

edit on 1-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 1-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You may see this on Fox News in the morning... and Good Morning America after that:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Dendro
TEAT for 2012...

Um, excuse me, this is rather serious folks.

It looks as though people have taken to a potential mispronunciation of the acronym for our new political party.

T.E.A.T. stands for The End of All Things, and is intended to be pronounced "Tea-Tee," not the apparent vulgarity unbefitting our effort at truth, honesty, and doom.

Seriously folks.

In all seriousness, Mr. Skeptic Overlord, sir...the intended pronunciation of *ahem* "Tea-Tee" might still be perceived in a way unbefitting your effort at doom, etc. I do appreciate the clarification for those on the boards with a more vulgar and pedestrian mindset than myself. *snort*

Seriously.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
But wait, what happens when it's time to ban us?

They'll be able to do it with nukes instead of meeces.

link   

NOTE: In the unlikely even that the Mayans were wrong and the world actually ends on March 13th, 2013, the candidates will share duties of the President and Vice President, as Springer cannot work on Monday or Friday, and weekdays after 3:30 PM central time.

I see no issues with that..
Sounds like Obama's hours to me..

BTW, do you need an Aussie ambassador.??

link   
If you join the party, remember it's an IRL version of LAN-party!
Better start practicing!

Official Party Position on 2012?

edit on 2011-4-1 by EnhancedInterrogator because: This is because somebody said their platform made them "Harbinger's of DOOM".

link   
Awesome.

Truly captures the worst fears of people, while yanking the chain of pretty much every politician and their tactics.

It is common practice to schedule Bills, Amendments, etc. at a time when it is certain that it will never hit hte floor, and if it does it'll be closed due to the session being over. Only for it to happen again. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are Bills that have been scheduled to be discussed for decades this way.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Whenever I setup a new "Self-Signed SSL Certificate" on a web-site for work, I always use 12/21/2012 for the expiration. It's not like anybody's going to be around to be effected by it expiring anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well consider me switched. These two can rule the USA with the strength and wackiness of watching GoodBurger while playing Civilization.

To hell with the Imperium of Man and the iron rule of the God-Emperor! Long live the iron rule of Skeptic Overlord and Springer!

m/
edit on 1-4-2011 by SweetRevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Not to shabby my good fellow. Just make sure you bring in Ron Paul. How will you base your aspects on such thing's as money in order to spread your word? I don't think Double Click advertisements pay's enough.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

That's wonderful. And will this be a transparent administration too?

Good luck, gentleman!

link   
If only this were true.

Then again, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

link   
Great Job S.O. and Springer!

Ready, willing and able to recruit volunteers for the cause from the State of
Texas....Dunno know...maybe can only get a few million to assist
however....but should be a good start....

link   
This is The Best April Fools Joke I have ever seen! Bravo! You guys really put a lot of work into it.

Great Pictures of you guys looking really "Presidential"

If you guys really did run.. and all of ATS voted for you.. do ya think it would make a dent?

Actually, I would really vote for you guys. I think your more in touch with whats happening to our country than anyone else out there. Plus, you could finally be in a position to answer the age old question:

Whats going on with www.debbiewins.com !!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You may see this on Fox News in the morning... and Good Morning America after that:

(click to open player in new window)

Embed broken? or censored by TPTB already?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's good to see faces and ownership put to this website with humor; a touch of humanizing this corner of the interwebs. Good luck in your joint presidential run, but I really hope you're wrong about that 2013 stuff... cheers!
edit on 1-4-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join