It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by holtdani

I guess the sarcasm was lost on that one sorry.

I mean people are mind set to thinking it was anything but a ufo.But then also saying something ridiculous saying it was a bag or a cat or bird.

No cat would run towards oncoming danger it's always away yet these objects appear to be hopping nimbly onto debris in the middle of a tsunami flying over the water..there are many times where the object was flying over the water.But that doesn't mean it was a bird and I'll explain why even though people already have and it's only common sense.

Birds would have seen that tsunami coming from a mile away.They would have gotten the f*** out of there.Birds don't give a f*** what is happening,they will fly first then figure it out later.

And the reason people call it a UFO is not because they think it's aliens,well maybe sometimes but it's because THEY DON"T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IT IS!!

Thankyou so much

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just my two cents here...But, was watching the PBS special last night about the Japan Quake...One of the scientists actually referred to this exact video..He said that, at that point the tsunami wasn't really water anymore, more like a giant flow of mud, mixed with tons of debris. Even the parts that appear to be water.

That being said, I think for example, a cat could easily jump and scurry across the top(at least for a few moments) of that horrendous monstrosity. Cats are extremely fast, (and I am only referring to the last object that is tracked) and the object looks for and jumps onto large flat objects first, and you can see what appears to be its hind legs extending as it jumps...The reason it's not staying on the roof it jumped on, I assume would be 1) The cat was freaking out 2) Everything it jumped on was moving, and it was attempting to get to a place that wasn't moving.

To me it looks like a white cat, that would be my guess anyways. S&F OP, interesting to contemplate, thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum

Originally posted by holtdani
I posted a video with rubbish on water and how it behaves, the water is not a tsunami but it almost clings to the water and moves with less direction

because a river isn't moving fast enough to cause wind to lift any of that out of the water. I never said the object in question was "IN" the water.

like i said, go soak a hat in water, put it on, now go drive at 60 mph and stick your head out the window, no amount of water is gonna keep it on your head. it will simply fly right off due to opposite forces.

This is a fair comment although it is very obvious at one point the object is in or under the water, you
can see it start from water, at the start, also I know wind is created by the tsunami, but this object is no bag

what about this situation, your stood in front of a tsunami with a hat on.. Will it

a. FLOAT
b. SINK
C. Fly
edit on 31-3-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
Just my two cents here...But, was watching the PBS special last night about the Japan Quake...One of the scientists actually referred to this exact video..He said that, at that point the tsunami wasn't really water anymore, more like a giant flow of mud, mixed with tons of debris. Even the parts that appear to be water.

That being said, I think for example, a cat could easily jump and scurry across the top(at least for a few moments) of that horrendous monstrosity. Cats are extremely fast, (and I am only referring to the last object that is tracked) and the object looks for and jumps onto large flat objects first, and you can see what appears to be its hind legs extending as it jumps...The reason it's not staying on the roof it jumped on, I assume would be 1) The cat was freaking out 2) Everything it jumped on was moving, and it was attempting to get to a place that wasn't moving.

To me it looks like a white cat, that would be my guess anyways. S&F OP, interesting to contemplate, thanks.

The animal theory is quite hard to beleave, i mean check out 0.08 and ;look at cars to the middle left
the water or whatever has covered most the car, this is 4 or 5 times higher than a cat

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted already....

But methinks the "Ufo" are in fact, birds. Sea birds, actually. It makes sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
THIS IS A FREAKING BIRD.

the damn ufo would have to be SMALLER THAN A CAR.
If I can see into the windows of the cars below,but CANT make out the shape of the UFO.then we have a problem

Slow motion section clearly reveals wings flapping.

No offence OP,I am a huge believer in ufo's LOVE ufo videos but this just isnt one of those videos.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ickyuck

Birds can't move like that.. debris? would have been innudated.. animal? would have run in opposite direction.. sticking with my semi-intelligent probe theory as object wasn't big enough to contain pilots

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have never seen anything that go that fast then stop in almost an instant, plus go through that wave then come out. The maneuvering is very tight, the speed is incredible, and the only thing that I have seen that is closest to it is that weird object that was hovering in one of California's forest that looked like a gate and then went really fast in almost an instant.
If it's not some alien spacecraft, then I don't know what is it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by believer74
reply to post by ickyuck

Birds can't move like that.. debris? would have been innudated.. animal? would have run in opposite direction.. sticking with my semi-intelligent probe theory as object wasn't big enough to contain pilots

Explain the fact how the "UFO" is tiny as hell...and yet you can see in the car windows????

You have to understand perspective to understand how a ufo would be ALOT bigger.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

it's ( in my opinion) a PROBE.. not an actual ship (with pilots) .. please read properly.. =) as i said.. (in a nutshell) it's not of this earth.. nature as we understand it doesn't behave the way that the object does.. birds/animals/inanimate objects (plastic bag or paper as some people think) .. reflection off camera/window of helicopter/ RC helicopter? highly unlikely..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Its debris.... American Beauty anyone?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

ever seen pyroclastic flow? debris would be carried along with it.. not changing direction so many times so rapidly.. plastic bag ? maybe but doubt it.. =) either way the debate will never be resolved =) have seen many times the wind playing with rubbish (paper/plastic bags) so am used to what they look like.. and this ain't =) sorry =(
edit on 31-3-2011 by believer74 because: didn't include in first post

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Looks like trash or papers floating around...And whats with the Audio? really? Do people just have a stash of sob music tucked away for when they make a video or something?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

ever seen pyroclastic flow? debris would be carried along with it.. not changing direction so many times so rapidly.. plastic bag ? maybe but doubt it.. =) either way the debate will never be resolved =) have seen many times the wind playing with rubbish (paper/plastic bags) so am used to what they look like.. and this ain't =) sorry =(
edit on 31-3-2011 by believer74 because: didn't include in first post

This isn't a pyroclastic flow.... Its a tsunami....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

same physics.. solid matter moving as if water.. hate this not being able to do short posts when all i wanted to say was pyroclastic flow and what we see on the video have the same physics..=)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I still don't know what it is...

After ACTUALLY studying the footage unlike some who just state there opinions as facts

It is not a

Bag/Trash
Paper
Rabbit
Bird
Cat

That has been proven as of now it is "Unidentified" until you or anyone can prove beyond doubt it is anything else, again i cannot and i'm not going to say otherwise like the poor debunking attempts i mean opinions

IMHO there is only 2 - 3 option left on the table and i don't think they can be proved, even if they could be certain people will never except it because they do not have an open mind

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't see any of the videos, but I wanted to bring something to the board, not certain if anyone else has posted about this... but there's a video on CNN.com showing a first person view of the tsunami hitting. It lasts for a solid 7-8 minutes, and in the first 2 minutes (dont recall the exact time) the camera shows a shot way out in the distance and as if there are a few black/gray UFO's floating around in the sky.
The thread title is: "Most Horrific Japan Tsunami Footage Till Now" (since I can't find the link, too many filters at work! gah!)

Maybe I'm reaching too far but its def something!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

www.youtube.com...

This one is also interesting at 22 mark until the end of the clip u can see something come out of the water (under the words) and go on land moving at a wicked speed then it turns and meets up with the water.
This is not a boat, ship, bird, tree, lamp post, cat, or plastic bag, i find this so intresting because it has nothing around it, how fast it moves. We see it so we know that it is there. Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

same physics.. solid matter moving as if water..

oh please

It's perfectly feasible that a piece of household rubbish like a carrier bag was blown about. Can you prove otherwise?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickyuck
Forgive me if this has been posted already....

But methinks the "Ufo" are in fact, birds. Sea birds, actually. It makes sense.

What without wings ?

plenty of bird videos have been mistaken for UFO what gives them away is there constant morphing, when slowed down we can see the wing movements this is not a bird it looks & moves like a fish, but hey they don't fly

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join