It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tripp. I am 22. I live in Webster, TX. I am a humanist (no fire please.) I am engaged to a beautiful woman and am due to get married next year. We live together in our own place and have never been happier. I am a financial administrator, an amateur meteorologist (using software only at the moment, unfortunately) and professional cook. I also enjoy studying seismic events, cosmic events, pretty much any physical world changing events, and anything to do with technology, cars, and Jack Daniel's. I own a Scion xB with a few modifications. I have an iPhone 4 (jailbroken of course) and a Dell Studio 15 laptop. I am a cat guy (only one cat, his name is Beau and he is bigger than most medium size dogs, he is fully clawed, and weights 14 lbs with no fat on his body thanks to a strict protein rich natural diet and exercise.) When I drink beer, it is only dark beer, and being from Texas it is 75% of the time Shiner Bock. I smoke Camel lights (pack a day) and fine cigars when the time is right. I am currently 6' 1", 265 lbs (working on that) and love road trips. I also love beer pong, playing video games, and my friends. I wanted to give everyone something to connect with me about so that is why I posted this... post. Please feel free to ask anything you want about my introduction. I am willing to answer any and all questions. I want to thank you all for your time and I hope to be a valuable member of ATS in the future.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Weclome Tripp...may I ask if that's your real name? Because that's cool...
Nice intro BTW, I like cats and JD too.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Tripp is not my real name, but it was given to me at birth by my parents. It is short for triple as I am the third generation in my family line. Thanks again and nice to meet you WhizPhiz.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Dude! Post pics of your cat in your ATS media space! He sounds epic!

Welcome and enjoy ATS!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Haha thanks Nick_X. I'll get over there when it's daytime and I can get a good picture of him. I can tell you that he is a pure bred short-hair American tabby, 3 foot 10 inches long and was almost the longest cat in the world (he got beat by 2 inches.) His tail is 1 foot 4 inches itself and he can almost wrap it completely around him.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Gday trip pleased to meet you thats a monster cat hahahaaha

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You too Shroud. Thanks again. He's a great cat. He sleeps at the foot of the bed just like a dog and he even plays fetch when we through his mouse across the house.
edit on 3/30/2011 by trippvail because: Reply was too short. Didn't want to piss off the ATS gods!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Wow, lots of info given there mate.

Welcome though, and keep it tight.

Vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thank you investigative and Vreemde. I wanted to put as much information about myself on here so that I could always reference this introduction. I am a very open person and wanted to connect with any and everyone at ATS. Thanks again and I can't wait to be a contributing member of this fine website!

join