It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation level at 94 currently in Denver at 8:54 PM!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleDavenport3
reply to post by YourPopRock

I seen it hit 72 today, But mostly constant 50's

It seems to only really truely spike at night.

No idea why yet...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleDavenport3

Do you? because even the spiked levels wouldn't be enough to have that effect on you. 100 is not a danger level it's an alert to let you know something else other than the background radiation is going on. As someone posted here even twice the alert level wouldn't be anything immediately hazardous

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

Do you? because even the spiked levels wouldn't be enough to have that effect on you. 100 is not a danger level it's an alert to let you know something else other than the background radiation is going on. As someone posted here even twice the alert level wouldn't be anything immediately hazardous

But when it keeps happening...

And when the spikes are sitting at 125, then there is something to be concerned about.

And not one mainstream media mention of this... go figure!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

Maby i got the flu then
all i know is today i'm extremely exhausted, very nauseous, got a slight fever, pretty disoriented, i been getting random head aches, and it randomly feels like i got a cotton ball in the back of my throat. wish i could go see a doctor
. . . I also am still getting used to the mountain air, do ya think that could effect my immune system? I been out here 6 months now, so i know the fatigue isn't from the mountain air because i have been out running and jumping building my endurance. But that's all i know.
edit on 7-4-2011 by DaleDavenport3 because: Wanted to add in an Extra tid bit. . .

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

Just called my family back in NY they think i got the same weird flu they had up there

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just heard today that they have found radiation here in Minnesota from the Japanese reactors...

I just wish they had a published monitoring station here to watch!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The truth, check this out. A man find 200+cpm in rain.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

The truth, check this out. A man find 200+cpm in rain.

Good find!

But it REALLY makes me want to find a public monitoring station in MN!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

are cpm the same as millirads cause thats the measurement he uses in his blog post which this would apparently be a very low level

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

probably flu lol it is the season after all.

for what it's worth my parents live half way up a mountain and I get the worst headaches when ever i visit them and get the cotton throat thing so i'm sure elevation does wierd things to your body too.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I've been following this thread since it was posted and I know it has been mentioned before, but Colorado is a nuclear waste ground. Rocky Flats is/was one of the biggest hazard zones in the country. MANY have died, the rest are dying. I have personal connections to this horrible atrocity that the government continues to deny. Just a thought...

www.coldwarpatriots.org...

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Having looked at background radiation levels going back years before the Japanese nuclear disaster, I've concluded the spikes and generally higher levels of background radiation in Colorado are from 2 sources: the high elevation and uranium in the rocks around Colorado that give off radon gas. Radon is a big concern in CO. If you look at Radnet, you'll see that areas in Colorado have had much higher levels of background radiation before the Fukashima disaster. I'm still concerned, but I'm not freaking out. Yet...

In fact, back ground radiation is higher in CO than it has been around Fukashima!

www.cpr.org...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That is a crap ton of radioactive steam!

Should be interesting to watch radiation levels from the west coast to Denver over the next couple days to see just how much they spike and how high they spike.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join