It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Update: Something About to Go Down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Let's get some things out of the way: (1) Didn't see this posted, so I apologize in advance if it has been. (2) I am not into fear-mongering and that is not the intent of this post. (3) Source may be questionable. (4) This is only information - make up your own mind.

Okay, if you are like me, you probably visit several sites on a regular basis to get the information for whatever interests you may have. I try to cover and learn about as many angles as possible, no matter how far out there, mainly because I don't consider myself a sheep and I like to make up my own mind on topics. I am not right or left or center and I suspect many of us here on ATS tend to be like that, or at least working to develop your own beliefs and points of views. Okay, enough said.

I visit a precious metals blog every day, which can be found here. Normally, the posts are about precious metals, trashing Blythe Masters (JP Morgan), etc. Normal for gold & silver bugs. Tonight, however, the blogger - who is a hard core financial guy - ended his blog like this:

One of the most interesting thing happened to my yesterday (as well as the CFTC). As many of you know, I am part of a fight club. Yup, not a typo there. At the end I was pulled aside from the organizer and told me he has something disturbing to tell me. I, like most people, would think that his GF has some VD or some drippy thing like that, but it was quite the opposite. He told me that one of his private clients is in bed with a high level member of the Dept. of Homeland Security whom resides in buffalo. I said big #in deal. Then he said, "He told me to start stock piling food and supplies."

Also, a person left a comment below:

On that last comment SGS-see if you can find out more. Lindsay William's stated a few weeks back that a close friend of his who is also a close friend of J Napolitano told her the very same thing over dinner: "when you get back to Phoenix, stockpile at least 6months of food and water....something big is about to happen soon but I can't tell you what it is..."

Again, I can't really vouch for the source, as I traditionally follow the blogger for PM information. However, he really doesn't have a reason for mentioning that on his site. Also, he did break the first rule of fight club.

Also, how many times have we heard something like this before and it turns out to be nothing? Gotcha. All I can say is let the comment sink in and honestly ask yourself, am I at least minimally prepared? With all the craziness occurring at the moment, doesn't seem like it is that far fetched.

1. Japan & Radiation
2. Libya - Middle East In General (Including Iran)
3. Earthquakes - New Madrid Fault Line
4. Animal Deaths
5. Government Shutdown
6. Dollar Crash
7. $80 Trillion Derivatives Looming
8. Nazi DHS laws
9. Commodities Rigging
10. Nibiru/Planet X
11. Federal Reserve Ultimatum - April 4th
12. People waking up.

Also, another ATS'er has compiled more craziness, here.

You get the point. Peace.
edit on 29-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

Alternative blog link: silvergoldsilver.blogspot.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: Added Link

edit on 29-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ok that really gave me the eebe G beez

now how does one stockpile water for six months? I have a deep well that goes underground to a natural sping... is that good enough?

how can I stockpile food for 6 months? well I guess its a good oppertunity to lose some weight...
I would even suggest stockpile your meds your on if on any...

I need to get more smokes... damn.. so when is anything gfoing to happen?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Can't get to your blog link.

Question: Does the blogger live/work in/near Phoenix? The second quote says "when you get back to Phoenix..." so trying to see if they're in the same area or in completely different areas. If they're spread out and this is true, then things are large-scale.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

alyoshablue,

As you cautioned, I will not readily believe what the blogger claims. However, I cannot help but sense that something really big is right around the corner. I base this more on mathematics than emotion.

Being a bit of a newshound, as well as politically and spiritually passionate, I look at the past decade and am completely blown away by what I've witnessed. Furthermore, all of these crazy things happening seem to accelerating. Dramatically!

So, despite my skepticism, the general point of your thread is well-taken.

Fasten your seat belts folks! It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Right with you, but I have been following this guy for sometime and he isn't really prone to fear mongering himself. However, I am more apt to do as you have mentioned, and kind of feel it out myself - call it intuition. It does seem as it is mounting and to hear this from a financial guy, well, it seems those folks are either the cause or closely linked to a lot of the causes (i.e. they often hear the rumors first).

I added a link at the end for those of you having trouble accessing the blog.
edit on 29-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: teyepo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Another poster on the blog also talks about it.

2 Months back I met a man from the DHS-he showed me his badge & ID Card when I was on a military instillation and he told me it was his job to train people for the DHS on emergency survival specifically no running water, no food in stores, and no electricity. He point blank told he that Janet Napalitanio had told him that by the end of 2011 there was going to be a wholly different america than the one of 2010.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
is your list of 1 thru 10 an account of things that are to happen in that order or is there no specific order to the madness you have posted? im asking cuz some things are actual things that have happened and some are just extremely wild predictions...because i think you should have posted them in the order they have actually occured and then the events you think are maybe true, that are just predictions and hearsay, will occur in the future

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

You should be okay with a well, as long as you have electricity to run the pump. Heck, I don't have 6 months of water or food stocked up, but I would make the food in my cupboards last a heck of long time. Not to mention I have a few pounds to lose.

While I did get a weird feeling reading that info in the blog, no one really knows what will or will not happen. I have a feeling that whatever it is will be random and earth related (meaning quakes). So, how do you prepare for that? Whatever food I may have stored could be buried under a collapsed house.

However, in a buzz off to the world - if I am going down - I can at least grab all my gold coins and I WILL prove all of those nay-sayers wrong by actually EATING it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I saw the Lindsay Williams/Napolitano thing a while back (November/Decemberish) at that point it was supposed to go down within a few weeks (I think it was November b/c I was correllating it with Webbot/Timewave Zero. Whose to say. Anybody though who is paying attention knows or at least senses that we are on the tip of some big changes.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

No, that was a random list. I just tried to illustrate all the crazy events that are on the docket at the moment. I left out some other important ones, like the MERS mortgage fraud cases and new H1N1 strands, but really ... since when has anyone every really pointed out what is about to hit us?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Interesting comment that person made. With all the talk of the New Madrid Seismic Zone and the earthquake drill scheduled to happen in Nashville in May, sponsored by FEMA with the cooperation of 12 states, I wouldn't be surprised if that person was on to something.

Of course, how much trust can one put into a blog?

Interesting food for thought at the very least.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Preparedness has for years been preached on this and other forums, but I have never seen or heard of more calls from so many sources to prepare for the worst than in the last couple of months, especially since the earthquakes.

I need a list of necessary and storable foods that will last 6 months. Here is one idea: Quinoa is a natural grain grown in Bolivia that is very high in protein and loaded with all necessary vitamins. Some villages in the region eat this every meal all their lives. It is found in the organic sections in grocery stores, but I wonder where you could find it in bulk.

By the way, ATS is where I first heard about the earthquake in Japan, minutes after it occurred, and I watched immediately the tsunami footage that broke right when it hit. You guys have a great network established here that I trust so much more than any news source out there.

Thanks!
edit on 29-3-2011 by goddesslovr88 because: Added comment

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
ok that really gave me the eebe G beez

now how does one stockpile water for six months? I have a deep well that goes underground to a natural sping... is that good enough?

how can I stockpile food for 6 months? well I guess its a good oppertunity to lose some weight...
I would even suggest stockpile your meds your on if on any...

I need to get more smokes... damn.. so when is anything gfoing to happen?

Essentials for 6 months of hard times (not in order of importance, just the order I happen to think of them

Ramen Noodles - Cheap, lightweight, and easily prepared with nothing but a cup of water.

Coffee/Liquor - Trust me, there will come a point after TSHTF when people will give just about anything for a cup of coffee or a good strong drink.

Cigarettes - Also good for trading, so get a dozen cartons even if you don't smoke.

Toilet paper and Baby Wipes - Wipe your bum with leaves or newspaper long enough and you'll see why these items are indispensable.

Weapons and ammo - People WILL kill you for your stash of Ramen Noodles, so be prepared to defend it. Also, you'll need a little meat from time to time, and I'm guessing that the Piggly Wiggly will be closed and long since looted. If you are proficient with a bow, you might want to bring that too. Sometimes it's best to kill SILENTLY.

Fishing gear - All you really need is a set of hooks and a few spools of line. Not only will fish break up the monotony of squirrel meat and Ramen Noodles, but you can also use the fishing line to rig up snares and build shelters. You can use any long stick as a pole, so don't worry about taking those.

Gold and Silver - Get as much as you can afford. Have some way to cleave a gold/silver coin into pieces (think "Pieces of Eight.") No one is going to make change for your $1,400 Canadian Maple Leaf.

Medication - If you have a chronic condition such as diabetes you are going to need insulin, and unless you happen to have access to a bunch of sheep - you're flocked - so make sure you have what you need BEFORE TSHTF. Also, a simply scratch can easily turn into a deadly infection, especially if you aren't able to maintain a good state of hygiene: the daily showers we all take for granted could become few and far between if TSHTF, so if you are in good with your doctor, see if he will write you prescriptions for a few different types of antibiotics - specifically Amoxicillin and Ciproflaxin. Your doctor can tell you why it is important to have both of these antibiotics on hand.

I'm sure there are other things that would make life easier, but what I've posted is the absolute bare minimum you will need to survive for 6-months.

Good Luck

ETA: A MAGNESIUM FIRESTARTER! - This is a MUST, and I don't believe I forgot it. It is about 2 inches long and an inch wide, and it could save your life. You use a knife to scrape of tiny pieces of the magnesium bar, and then use the built-in sparker to ignite the shavings. The resulting fire will briefly burn at TWO THOUSAND DEGREES, and will ignite the wettest kindling. THIS is what you are looking for:

You can put it in your pocket and use it right after your get done fording a river to escape the zombie horde. It will work even if it is soaking wet.

edit on 3/29/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have a friend that told me a month or more ago, to stock up on food and fuel. He was very serious, and said he spoke with a friend who is special ops actively who passed this info onto him. No other details to add to this, sorry.
Thought it kind of fit here in this thread.
Oh, one more thing. Time frame-late spring, summer. Not great info, but something.

Edit to add-Wonder why people are giving such warnings, yet we have no idea which catastrophe would bring these on.

We should think about this. 6 month supply......that's not gonna be enough for a comet or pole shift scenario, maybe stock crash? Just thinking outloud.
What do you all think?
edit on 29-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ominous to say the least. I have been hearing people talking about stockin up on supplies which is not a bad idea if it doesnt break the bank. With the way the world is now a days it certainly couldnt hurt.

I think a lot of people just cant comprehend a major major crysis. My favorite line is "just like always nothing is gonna happen". People seem to think that they can judge future events by thier own life experience or even our recorded history. Our few thousand years of history is a tiny slice of the history of earth and we cant even imagine the type of disasters we could experience.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerThatIs

Yeah, the people of Japan probably said that too..."just like always, nothing's gonna happen" until it does.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I had a doctor friend who told me the best antibiotic / antimicrobial is colloidal silver. He moved to Canada two years ago to get away from what we knew was inevitable and left me with a small stash of medications. This was a move from Florida to Canada.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerThatIs
I think a lot of people just cant comprehend a major major crysis. My favorite line is "just like always nothing is gonna happen". People seem to think that they can judge future events by thier own life experience or even our recorded history. Our few thousand years of history is a tiny slice of the history of earth and we cant even imagine the type of disasters we could experience.

I totally have to agree with that statement, especially with respect to all natural earth phenomena. Obtaining a more prudent perspective is always hindsight for people. Even with respect to politics - when I discuss NWO stuff with my pap, his perspective reaches only to 1934. Politically, this game has been going on for at least 350 years and arguably much, much, much longer.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A few factors you've left out:

The increase in fireballs:

Welcome to the shooting gallery: fireball incidence 2005:1.28/day 2011:4.94/day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The H5N1 pandemic among the world's birds, now in Fukujima Prefecture, is mutating towards easier human transmissibility, as well as H1N1 doing so:

It gets worse in Japan: H5N1 pandemic now in Chiba City chickens

The effect of the weather, especially the floods coming this spring, on the crumbling infrastructure of the, well, pretty much everywhere I know of:

Weather, infrastructure, and collapse

I think we've reached the point where collapse is inevitable, not from any one specific thing, but rather an accumulation of problems individually solvable, but collectively insuperable.

The world we grew up in is over.

We are now in a state of flux that will tear the old order to pieces in unforseen and unforseeable ways. The next hard knock will probably put paid to what is.

I keep thinking about the webbot report of a couple of years ago, and think the timing was off, but the prediction correct.

Remember?

"A global coastal event" followed by a "summer of hell".

Damned if it doesn't look like that is exactly what we are looking at.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Spot on, on all points, including the webbot as a possibility just a little late.

Not good, not good at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join