It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First post, Reporting my experiences with Benevolent Aliens through meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Last saturday, as i was driving home, something fundamentally did not feel right. Something was in the air for sure, and what was about to happen will stay in my mind for the rest of my life. I chose to go down the old road where my childhood house is, and literally right after i passed my old house, something peculiar happened... a little white/brown rabbit hops onto the road, and instead of scurrying off into the bushes, it runs ahead of my car, off in a zig-zag pattern down the road.

Strange.

So, i followed this Rabbit, thinking how surreal the night had felt so far, and right when the rabbit ran back into the ditch, i came to a familiar bend in the road, where the sky REALLY opens up, free of trees obsctucting the stars. It was then that i noticed how clear the stars were that night, and how eerie the light on the horizon looked.. it was a sort of pale blue, against the dark red gradient that turned into the black night sky above this horizon. I only drove about another 2 minutes, until i felt compelled to pull into a farmers field, stop my car, and get out, to look at the beautiful night sky. It was 4:30 AM at this time, and i was completely sober for the record.

As i stepped out of my car, i remembered a thread i had read here, about contacting Aliens through conscious meditation... at this point the night began to make more sense, and i thought why not try the method i had read about. I closed my eyes, leaned against my car, and put my arms out beside me, and thought the following: In this moment, i have absolutely no fear. Whatever happens, will happen, i accept this. I choose to accept a reality in which aliens exist, and i choose to full believe in this reality, as i know it is possible. All doubts are gone, all fear is gone, it is only me, a loving, caring human being, with an open mind and a homesick vibe. Then i thought: i will not tell anybody for now, if i am allowed to be graced with contact. it will be my secret. Still i found nothing. then i thought of the growing threat of crisis in our world today, and felt as though i could be a channeler, or somebody who could help the benevolent cause, i felt fully ready to become one with their will. The date October 11th came to mind, something else i read, obviously from ET-MAN, in the "warning from the Benevolents" thread, one which has seen so many replies and skepticism, but i said the date aloud, and fixed my eyes all of a sudden on one star in particular that caught my eye, one that appeared to be almost moving...

It began to flash...
red, & blue

This shocked me, i couldn't believe it. Sure enough, i noticed it was in fact moving, this was not a star, it was a UFO, and through a conscious effort to contact this ship, i had succeeded. Then i tried as hard as i could to explain what i was seeing with an earthly explanation, but it was no use, this object was moving around so erratically that the only explanation was extra-terrestrial. I believe for the moment that followed that i had indeed raised my consciousness, and the feeling was so right... it was as though the flaws in my reality were mended, a piece missing for so long found. I began to speak aloud to this ship, i felt like a child again, with questions like: Are you Benevolent? What is my purpose? Are we really about to face dark days? however, i received no direct messages. I stayed outside for some time, but while i was there, time was non-existent. an hour felt like a few minutes, as i watched this ship destroy my doubts of UFO's being a hoax, or any such ignorance. I was so fixed on this one ship however, that i forgot to look elsewhere in the sky, but when i did, i noticed the ship was not alone, and i saw maybe 6 or 7 others during the hour i was outside, 2 even streaked across the sky, changing directions several times from amazing speeds, stopping and going again, so i knew i was not witnessing some comet.

I apologize if the information contained here is not as helpful as one might hope for themselves, the main purpose here is for me to figure out how i can communicate with these forces with more clarity, for the benefit of all. I'm not sure of anything except for what i saw, and the fact that even with the mindset of a skeptic, i could not deny the fact i was seeing several UFO's, through my own choice.

i have another experience, to share as well, from last night actually, but first i would like to ask your opinions of my life changing event, ATS. I'm ready for anything, and accept that my methods are not perfect. I am only a beginner, after all.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
if you're not joking or making fun of the people on this board you gotta se a doctor! I can see a tiny possibility of you being dangerous for yourself or others.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Whether you are telling the truth or not,that is a great story
S+F
edit on 29/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Cool Anecdote! I noticed you mentioned the distortion of time, and no direct contact. Have you explored the possibility that maybe there was contact?

Where in the True North did this happen?

Oh and I am eagerly awaiting your second experience you mentioned!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
if you're not joking or making fun of the people on this board you gotta se a doctor! I can see a tiny possibility of you being dangerous for yourself or others.

Rohdan, delete your account. Why do you come onto this site if you're so easily confused/determined to undermine every post you come to? If you're wanting to be a skeptic, be an intelligent skeptic, not one that says random, unhelpful things that have more to do with your own limited mind than with this actual thread.

Great post OP. Looking forward to your next one!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Cool Anecdote! I noticed you mentioned the distortion of time, and no direct contact. Have you explored the possibility that maybe there was contact?

Where in the True North did this happen?

Oh and I am eagerly awaiting your second experience you mentioned!

i live in the same place as you, Ontario. Approximately an hour from Ottawa, right on the border to New York state.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDeadFlagBlues
. . . something peculiar happened... a little white/brown rabbit hops onto the road, and instead of scurrying off into the bushes, it runs ahead of my car, off in a zig-zag pattern down the road.

Strange.

So, i followed this Rabbit, thinking how surreal the night had felt so far . . .

My first thought, of course, was that you've been watching the trailers for 'Hop,' the new Easter Bunny movie about to be released.

. . . Then i thought: i will not tell anybody for now, if i am allowed to be graced with contact. it will be my secret . . .

My next thought was: Might you be at all concerned that 'they' might find you untrustworthy now?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
For the interests of you, ATS members, and also for clarity and real-time updates, i will share my experience from last night. This one is not as dramatic, nor meaningful to me, but still of the utmost importance, considering the circumstances of how i achieved contact.

While lying in bed last night, i began to pray. Actually, i would say more like, attempting to channel. I cleared my mind, focused on again, fearlessness, openness, and the reality of the benevolents. i asked them again if i could help warn others of any impending dangers in the world, and i asked if my progression in their eyes had begun, by that i mean if any sort of task or assignment was underway. Soon i felt a strange vibration, and felt a strong presence, inside of my mind, not physically... at first. I then was compelled to look out my window, sure enough, a moving object, flashing red and blue, was there, and then i felt the physical presence. It was warm, and it came on in waves, my jaw dropped, and i felt as though i had importance. I then asked if my family was meant to know, for the time being I'm living with my family before going off to school in the fall. I went outside, and my dog followed, acting very strangely. He was growling, as though he felt the presence too, but obviously felt fear. This time i saw a bright flash of light come from the ship, but this encounter is a mystery, as i could not decipher any sort of relevance to my purpose, or my progression.

Although, i did come into this encounter with skepticism, and perhaps i wasn't ready this time around. I said the lords prayer for one reason or another, and the instant i said "amen", my mother walked outside, i pointed to what i was looking at, and it was still moving around, but the red and blue flashes had decreased in frequency. She had no explanation, other than "it must be a helicopter.. or something"

Soon afterwards i went inside again, and fell asleep, a dreamless sleep.

Now i am more confused than enlightened by my experiences. But i'd like to stress again, how positive i am of what i saw. I have no experience with hallucinogens, or history with mental illness (not counting ADD, although this is common). I am a good student, and a caring, respected individual. It's up to you to choose if you consider this "dis-info" or something in that manner, but i assure you, unlike others with purely cryptic, pseudo-intellectual ranting, i will answer questions, and keep an open mind.

This thread was very helpful for me in terms of communication:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

As for hop, i've never heard of it, my interpretation of that part of the experience was that coincidences can sometimes have meaning, meaning we cannot fully understand. I've felt this my whole life.

And you brought up a good point, i feel as though perhaps my trustworthiness might in fact be in question, but considering the purpose of benevolents (for that which is good) i doubt trying to spread the good news could make me a foe. After all, what would the purpose of showing themselves to an individual, for the sole purpose of clarity to that individual?

Also, after i left the farmer's field, i knew in my mind that the good news needed to be spread, but i didn't know when. Now after last night's experience, i know that i must make steps to getting my message out there, and while i am still discovering my purpose in their eyes, this thread will serve as simply a tool to co-operatively advance understanding of the phenomena until clarity is more prevalent

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeadFlagBlues

I cannot Confirm your story to be true, But i will say was fun to read. S&F

Keep it up

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

I'd like to re-iterate: i am here to answer any questions, and i will continue posting my experiences on this subject here.

top topics

join