It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Earthquake was not a natural event.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I actually feel strange posting this, because I have zero evidence. I've had this nagging feeling that the Japan EQ was man-made from day one. I apologize for it's "bad etiquette" to post without any evidence, but I just wanted to go on record.

Am I the only one who has a really bad vibe about the origin of the event?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

You should feel bad trying to say this was planned or man made. It was a earthquake that killed thousands, and no one was prepared for it. Earthquakes happen ALL THE TIME!, just sometimes some are worse than others.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have seen a few comments in threads blaming HAARP, however its one of those things that could never be proven one way or another... personally I think it was natural due to the fact that Japan is on a fault line and has been getting hit for years, long before HAARP was invented. Like I said though, impossible to prove either way

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

It can be proven, HARRP is a civilian research program...to learn and advance our knowledge on radio waves.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
On what basis do you think it was a human-made event?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
While I understand your gut feeling- I get them often and about all sorts of crazy crap- 99.9% of it is nothing but BS. Keep that in mind. Not everything is something. I firmly believe that what we're seeing around the world is the earth getting ticked off and trying to shrug us off her shoulders. I don't believe for a second that it's any more complex than that. Nothing to see here...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sidthekid26

or maybe it's just the fact that stuff like this has always happened and will continue like so?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

It can be proven, HARRP is a civilian research program...to learn and advance our knowledge on radio waves.

It cant be proven that it caused a devastating earthquake though. It could be proven that it is possible to do it, but not that it actually did.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Ask the mods to move this thread to skunk works.
Its highly speculative and you dont need many, if any links.

Sorry just trying to help.
edit on 28-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Time for haarpy again...

It's so bloody frustrating that people cannot - in this day - accept natural phenomenon..

2000 years ago, IT WAS GOD... Sacrifice the virgin.
today it's the Evil NWO... sacrifice logic.

Jesus christ....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Dont feel funny about your post as I feel that you are partly right. I believe we all came from God and that God has pre programmed disasters to occur at intervals in time where mans morality and spirituality is in great danger. Am not saying Japan is worse than other countries because we all carry the impact of what happens to them and the ball seems to be falling now at great pace on many nations as in Australia this year we were hit with historical floods and cyclones already and feel a major Aussie quake is around the corner. There is a great battle happening in the world now regarding money power the road ahead . The internet though good for communications has made horrible in roads towards gross perversions and abuses of God made decency. Japan also lies on major fault lines so there is always 2 sides to this story.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yea that's what I said..lol im not crazy I know we don't have the means to create a Earthquake...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just more uneducated gloomy doomer fearmongering.
We really should have a "Fearmongering Du Jour" topic.
Japan is known to be very seismically active, has volcanoes, and gets earthquakes all the time. They have had past really devastating earthquakes, but as they become more populated, there will be more deaths. Unfortuately, one follows the other. As they are also an archipeligo, and in the known "ring of fire" they have had and will continue to have tsunamis.
It would be an anomaly if Japan didn'thave an seismic activity. Given that in the history of the world man has tried to figure out someway to foretell these events beyond "it's gonna happen because there is a fault", without any sucess, to think someone has somehow figured out a way to actually produce them at will is beyond stupid.
Sorry, I really can't think of a better word for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I too have Zero evidence that your nagging feeling is your own delusion.

My nagging feeling tells me that I am right in that this is just nature

so which one of us is correct?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Why is it that every single MAJOR Disaster is blamed on HAARP

Why? why is it always HAARP ?

link   
reply to post by Nobama

I have family in Japan and I feel very bad for them. They are only 100 miles from the reactor. We offered them to come to the US, but it's their home and they don't want to leave.

I do not mean any disrespect for the victims of the EQ. I'm aware of geology and didn't have that gut feeling when it happened in China, Chile or NZ. Japan is different for me and I don't know why. It really irritates me not knowing why I feel this way.

link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Its always gonna be the same. Until its proven how we came into existance some people are always going to blame "God". And lets be honest, as long as the worlds governments are keeping secrets there will always be some people who think its some sort of conspiracy. It was an earthquake.... Not god or HAARP, just a plain old(BIG!!) earthquake.

link   
well putting nuke plants on a fault line was a man made dumb idea!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Absolutely. I only offer my own opinion on the matter. It could be a case of nothing new under the sun, though it seems to me that these things are happening more frequently and on a larger scale. In any case, it seems like the first answer to the question anymore is that the government or the powers that be have something to do with every catastrophic event that takes place, and I just don't think that's the case. Call me naive...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gildedlily

That is the creepy part: gut feeling. And I'm usually big on data ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join