It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think its possible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Do you think its possible that TPTB will stage a phony revelations event?

We've all see the threads about 2012... And for those that read the bible and believe revelations is something that will happen soon...

Could they stage a revelations event and try to fool the world?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well, It's possible that they could stage one... But why would they go to all of the trouble to do so?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would have to say NO....they can't even repair our bridges and levees etc...I honestly don't think that they can do anything unless massive amounts of profits are going to come out of it..now if we start to see infomercials by the govt about doomsday manuals for ONLY 19.95 then I might start to worry
))))

"Order now and you will receive not 1 but TWO for the same low price!"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

honestly i don't know..

i've heard a lot of theories though....i was hoping people might post some ideas on how this might be done if "they" decided to do so...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Of course, they did it in the past, the crusades and the ilk.
ET apocalypse or just dirty brown men bringing about the end of the world.
Those are my 2 guesses.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I guess there would have to be a combination of elements
modern technoloy- to create the smoke show or even lights in the sky using the supposed haarp potentials to make images in the sky...microwaves to make sounds heard in our minds... and possibly making demonic/astral beings a part of the show to offer us the story of ET help?

now those are bizzare and not really related to the specifics of revelation- but i do think them to be viable tools at their disposal

edit
ops
edit on 27-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Truth be told, ANYTHING is possible these days. I'll have to dig in and find some links to mass mind-control using holographic illusions to create an "environment" for the people to believe they stand in. HAARP methods and such. Cool topic OP!

I'll see what I can find. Just know that I am also tending to my daily life at the moment, so it may take me some time.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There are some Christians that believe something right along those lines. They believe that the rapture, tribulation, and so forth will be staged by TPTB in order to trick people into their one world religious/political system. I actually find the idea somewhat interesting but I'm not entirely convinced.

The scenario goes something like this, in a nutshell: all the New Age gurus get raptured away and, just before the one world system is set up, it is determined that Christians are the root of all the worlds problems. The system is set up and the Christians are gathered up in order to be judged (which would be a copy of the Great White Throne Judgment); right as that is occuring, Christ returns and judges everyone.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have very little Biblical knowledge...so are you referring to the event where Jesus will supposedly return and take away all the 'chosen people'? If so, that seems like a very complicated event to stage. I personally don't think they'd try to pull it off.

Edit:

Lol. According to the guy in this video, Christians will be zapped up from Earth all of a sudden while non-believers will be left behind. Don't know how TPTB would pull that off.

He starts explaining at around 1:27:

edit on 27-3-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link