It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON: Protest turn violent... live Update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Ahhh that well love credible source that is Iranian media!!

2nd

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DSSONE

That makes plenty of sense, anything that causes a major upheaval over relatively nothing is always usually incited by the aggressor.

Just like the revolts in the middle east, everything is fabricated.

link   
reply to post by DSSONE

Yep and also to add the Unions strike at the first opportunity here - and all the strikes occur around bank holidays - ummm yes .... especially ones for the Post office and RMT

link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Ahhh that well love credible source that is Iranian media!!

2nd

Ohw. Well the images are real . But did not realize this

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
thx for all the videos am sure there will be more to come.

Small group or not it is quite evident that their is something in the air sort to speak. It only takes a few small groups here and there to get something much bigger started. This protests have been going on for months and as more and more protesters join the fight the balance starts to shift towards the mob. The mob could then over power local police/gov and the army would then have to come in.

Am not saying this will happen but it sure looks like a big possibility. Once there is the need for the army to come in and restore order things could get messy. Will be able to see how the western countries handle what the middle east and africa are faced with.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Warhacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Face it, if this is it. Then the UK is lost the NWO.

After everything that is now accepted as common knowledge about the financial system, what they have and are continuing to do. The political bleeding of the expenses system. chronic abuse of public funds.mega corps paying zero tax. Tax in the first place. the ineptitude and ambivalence of the controlling few, who now believe that they are there to rule and not SERVE!!

All this amounts to, despite the sentiments of the people making the protest. is a rally cry from the TUC, who's only beef is that their pay rises have not kept pace with inflation in the last 2-3 and now maybe are looking at a pay freeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /EXTREME SARCASM!! and the useless, feeble, asinine sound bites, and crass platitudes from that weasel mealy mouthed Ed Miliband!

I feel physically sick and upset, that the best we can muster is this. and now the bleeding will continue unabated, as they know the possum really is DEAD!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I agree, but you know what, it's not over yet, the hardcore demonstrators are cordoned and kettled in, but they're still there, if more people get down there it could grow into a real protest, people are making a real stand and it's being well televised, and the darker evening and night hours are approaching.

Sadly I've just seen a lot of the police have just been ordered to remove their yellow jackets on live bbc news, I think violence from the police against protestors has just been turned up another level...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So you've managed to crow bar the NWO, flouride into a thread about protests.
You don't believe anything from the Iranina media because they are Iranian, you don't trust anything from other media because they are just throwing around words, you dont trust other peoples opinions because they are "sheeple" you are not at the protest, yet you have somehow managed to form an opinion on what is happening there even though by your own words you dont trust the media that is your only source for whats happening.
Your also upset that people have to pay tax at all and that corporations pay too little tax.

Well at least your consistently illogical
edit on 26-3-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
Look how complacent and well behaved America is right now, all of that grooming really payed off!

Kudos, to our government for sedating us this far.

We'll be the last to revolt, right?....right?
edit on 26-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

No you won't be the last but the second last. The last would be Canada.

There is no other place in the world with a mass sleeping consciousness as in my country.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't feel we are really at the point of getting off our bums to protests... not anywhere near the 1800s Swing Protests, or any way inclined to make a stand as at Peterloo... tho I feel that is coming if there is no real wealth and job creation going on to keep people busy occupied and feeling they can dig themselves and us as a nation out of the mess we are in.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They're trashing the property of scum corporations who abuse our systems and make billions in unpaid taxes.

Good on em!

This is a class war. The millionaires are robbing us, and the government is helping them. It's really that simple. The public school boy clubs keep their own, and we suffer the consequences of their greed.

I wish the retarded public would take a stand and actually educate themselves and STOP SUPPORTING THESE CORPORATE SCUMBAGS!

If the government won't force their millionaire buddies to pay up, we should hound them out of business.

It's all good being "morally superior" about it and say that violence is unacceptable, but it's the only thing that works. The government pays absolutely no attention to peaceful protest and they've stated that to be the case on live TV when the students protested. So where's the option? Lay back and think of England while the upper classes rape us?

Don't think so somehow.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Really!!?

They're going in for the kill then, before anything starts!

Last moments of a dying nation folks. watch it live.

Don't forget that Cops, Night Cops, Crime Watch, and all you favorite police commercial legislation enforcement propaganda programs can be seen nightly at 10pm

Also tonight, Various relaity shows that show how great it is to be promiscuous and stupid.

Don't read a book, stay tuned with us. We will look after you!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

It's quite simple

I don't trust any media, Iranian, American or British. even RT!!

I never disregarded anyone's opinion. "because" they're sheeple. Just that what is being pumped out by the media is just watered down "feed"

The NWO has everything to do with this. And maybe you are right that opinion is formed by what you see. This is the point of perception. it's scewed. And why is that.

I made my stand mate. I have already made my protest, and live with it every day.

I don't pay tax. none. not a penny. I don't claim benefit.I am not rich, and I work for a living. And I do it all legally.. I was lucky i was able to do that. It does not mean that I am not entitled to be upset about what is happening to my country.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warhacks
thx for all the videos am sure there will be more to come.

Small group or not it is quite evident that their is something in the air sort to speak.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Warhacks because: (no reason given)

There is nothing in the air. Most protests in this country are created and managed by a Union of some sort, whether it's a workers union or a student union. And they do this in order to further their own interest.

When my family and mates, who are 'aware' but particularly apathetic (so, silent majority I like to think), begin to consider taking to the streets then you have a real protest. Otherwise, you are simply witnessing a rally on behalf of the Labour party and their 'friends'.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

They smashed up a bank front....

People in the media are making comparisons to the protests in the middle east!

Not nearly the same.

This is being made out by various sources to be the "coming revolution"/ No, don't think so

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

so essentially youre just using the same NWO system, then preaching against it.

not paying taxes LEGALLY? good on ya mate..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I think you may be right about the Canadians. I have a feeling they could could be whipped and prod by the authorities and get only a "Stop that eh ya hoser...Sorry for calling you a hoser" in response.

I also think that when and if the Canadians get enraged it will be worse than anywhere else. There is something about people with a long wick, when they powder keg they really do powder keg.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmm, sky news reports lots of protesters are being put in police vans and arrested for breach of the peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

What point can be made being hauled into prison. That would serve my family well wouldn't it?

There is a certain amount of happiness that can be gained from beating them at their own game. especially when you make them pay it you all back again!

You try working for a living, and getting away with not paying tax.

Oh that's right you can't because it;s witheld at source!!! along with your national insurance.

What's the other option? declare to be freeman on the land. and not be able to get any official work??? good idea! maybe if you actually have land to be free on!!

So in the mean time, good luck with the knowledge may well have bough something that killed the family you saw on TV last night.

edit on 26/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join