It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Check this Link

abovetopsecret.com...

And my bro who lives out west I told him what I experienced yesterday, and he
searched youtube for me and found this:

www.youtube.com...

Hope that helps

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Canada is such a nice place I like how windsor is only 20 minutes from my house.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Thanks for a suggestion. I made a thread about this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is this the Agency just revamping their spamming? I mean, didn't the Agency say around this time? or was that a few months back? I forget because it was fake.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I choose not to believe your story. That's all I got.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If this is indeed true and these reports keep happening more frequently, I wonder then what they are up to. Seems like its happening world wide...just hiding up there...waiting.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
One simple answer. HAARP

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If what you're saying is true than let's break it down:
Let's hope it's human
Let's hope it's human and all the world leaders didn't really take a "vacation in the clouds" as they watch the solar storm come. S&F creepy...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Could it be the TR3b?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have heard similar rumbling sounds and have posted on other threads about this as well. Originally, I thought the same as everyone has, plane, helicopter, train, roadwork, etc.
I quickly eliminated all of the above except for road work. The sound was similar to that of a close by jet, but it lingered and lingered and lingered some more, we are talking a 10-15 min time frame. So I searched for local roadwork on the internet, as well as my own sleuthing, and there was nothing within 20 miles of me.
I was intrigued but still thought nothing of it, until I heard the same sound two more times that week. I logged onto ATS and one of the first threads I saw explained the same occurrence and I have been reading about this ever since.
There is no reason for anyone to believe me anymore than the OP in this thread. I am sure there will be plenty of Hoaxes posted on this topic, but I can attest that my experience was honest and true. I never created a thread to boost my Flags and Stars,
I only contribute my own experience.
I believe you OP, and hope that someday soon we can find out what the hell is going on. S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I live outside of Detroit. I have heard the rumble two times. Both times I thought it was some big jet flying low and slow. But it was much louder than a normal low flier. Both times, nothing at all in the sky. Both times, I just couldn't find the noise source. Now I'm really wondering. This is really a very interesting phenomena. I can't quite wrap my mind around it. No explanation thus far makes any sense. But, alas, I did experience a very unusual sound twice now. Remember that we live outside of Selfridge AFB. And outside of Metro airport. I have always had a fixation with planes and I always go out of my way to watch them pass by. Still, this was different. Also, I had three sightings over two weeks last year. All three times there were multiple objects flying in formation, then scattering about the sky, then back to formation again. I call them 'sightings' because their behavior and altitude grace and speed were unlike anything I have seen before or since.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm really interested in this topic right now but between the predator and transformers references, not to mention that awesome redneck title....idk.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's a gravitational rift cause by an astral event we're experiencing that has a very long period. It's a binary companion, a brown dwarf and some ages are calculated according to its orbit. It is of no cataclysmic threat, though the earth is getting a bit "tickled" by it's transit proximity. Don't use any of the theoretical names for this object, merely reference it for what it is.

But that's not all. This object has artificial planets, and their inhabitants are getting a cheap vacational view of us as they pass.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
N.C. Wednesday evening...There wasn't a storm around, the man says....
Quote.

"There wasn't a typical storm around, though, when strong winds suddenly whipped in and damaged a home on Cecil Road in the Johnston County town of Archer Lodge.

"We were sitting in the rocking chair with my little 3-year-old," Nicole Ferrell said. "We felt the house just start shaking – no warning. It was just really chaotic."

The home's doors blew open, and the ceiling separated from the living room wall, tearing off the roof. All of the furniture on the back porch blew away, and a trampoline in the yard was thrown against a fence and shattered"
End Quote.

We have been getting real bad winds here now day and night without a storm around....It's really strange.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by strafgod

And my bro who lives out west I told him what I experienced yesterday, and he
searched youtube for me and found this:

www.youtube.com...

Hope that helps

Your bros' link is not helpful, it is of a plane and there is even a logo on the vertical stabiliser. In regard to the rumble and the disturbed clouds you mention, jet noise is much more pronounced when there is cloud present as the sound bounces to earth and also reverberates around the clouds and bounces back to earth ad infinitum at differing volumes until the sound eventually fades, and that can take a while, thunder is similar. A cloud disturbance can be when a plane is close to the start of the cloud bank, and is not unusual. If at nightime, (not in your case) that same, close to the start of a cloud bank effect, can look even weirder if landing lights are on but diffused by the clouds.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

Yes, it could be heard for miles all over the moon...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Troll or not.....
teeky, I live in Windsor and I heard the loud rumbling noise last sunday when we had that huge thunder storm.
It was about 9, as i can best recall, before all the heavy thunder and lightning.
I heard it and my cat was acting unbelievably strange. It went on for about 20 minutes then stopped. My bf, who was at his buddy's house at the time came home shortly after. I asked why and he said he had heard an unusual rumble and felt that he needed to be at home.
I wonder.
edit on 25-3-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Hi. This is my first post on ATS. I just had to jump in when I saw this. We live about 40 minutes outside of Detroit and yesterday, around 2:00 p.m. I heard the same noise, it was due North. I had opened the door to look outside, my husband was coming in for lunch, and I heard the whooshing jetlike sound, with no jet...but it was long...prolonged and rumble-like.

It lasted quite a while, more than a jet or fighter plane traveling that speed would've made, and then abruptly ceased. I just stood there thinking, "well, that was something odd." So, I just wanted to tell you I heard it too.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

Here outside of Detroit. That was the strangest thunderstorm. The thunder was 'different'. I can't quite put my finger on it, and I'm very in touch with weather and wind and storms, etc. It seemed 'louder' than I ever remember, but in a different way. And, things 'rattled' in the house and on the walls, such as the glass in our clock door, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have to say, fantastic OP, really enjoyed reading it.

As for what it could be? No idea, don't think I heard it myself save for videos posted here on ATS but I think what we should try and do is find th most common hot spots and ask any ATS members in the areas pinpointed to have a video camera ready and close to hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join