It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I mentioned earlier what likely many already know about a B-1 or similar type of aircraft making a very low rumbling sound for a sustained period. I am certainly NOT saying that ALL of what is being heard has to do with ANY type of aircraft, in fact I highly doubt it. My first educated guess without elaborating would be that it is some other form of 'weapons system' that is being employed, people can speculate on what the goal is, I have my own personal speculation though and it doesn't bode well for the billions of earth's "useless eaters". (to quote a very shadowy eugenics minded elitist)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

Just a correction. The moon also rotates. just at the same rate as the earth as it revolves.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solsticks

I thought so too! Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I was very freaked out!
I felt the thunder once the storm started, felt it in my bones. It wasn't even that bad of a storm to be honest, but something just wasn't right....=/

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
3-25-11. 9:03pm I was arriving home after coming back from bank ATM, I get out of my car, shut the car door, but as I shut the door to my car, Loud moaning raoring humming sound in the sky. I'm looking for a fighter jet plane ( as this is what it sounds like ) but no plane lights flashing or anything like that. I can see stars in the sky so it's a clear night. Humming for about 10-15 minutes none stop, This isn't the first time it's happened and around here it's been happening more recently since November 2010. Never have heard this in the daylight hours only at night. Always between 7pm - 2am. ( North Worcester County MA )

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's not that I don't believe you, but come on! Everybody has a cell phone that is glued to them 24/7 which has a camera.

More people would believe if we had more proof.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I really hate to be a snob...

but would you mind editing your OP to say:

I "saw"

"I seen" does not exist.

"Saw" is the past tense, of which you were refering to.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Yesterday, in the afternoon, my daughter and I heard the LOUDEST sound, like a plane flying extremely low. It was so loud that neither of us could hear each other inside the house. Imagine trying to talk over the sound of a vacuum cleaner. That loud. We went to look outside but didn't see anything. I'm about 50 miles south of Detroit. It's very rare that I hear planes flying so low, but I can usually see them and they are usually coming from the east.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm in iowa but I haven't heard anything like this yet. I was talking to a co-worker yesterday and he said he heard thunder for like 10 minutes which makes sense since it was raining all day but that was the 1st thing I thought of. I don't know what to think because there have been a lot of posters that come on just to mess with ATS and this is one of those that sounds too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here.

It could be a very large cloaked US military spy craft, which must use conventional engines. As it goes into hover mode the engines tilt down like the jet type ship in Avatar, aiming all the sound from the engines to people below and they hear the rumbling.

That has more holes in it than a golf course. One being its no good being stealthy if every one can hear you.

2 other reasons are this is a troll post or a hallucination.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It could be a very large cloaked US military spy craft, which must use conventional engines. As it goes into hover mode the engines tilt down like the jet type ship in Avatar, aiming all the sound from the engines to people below and they hear the rumbling.

That has more holes in it than a golf course. One being its no good being stealthy if every one can hear you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I'll confess I did not take the time yet to read everybody's posts, but please, tell me, is a B1 triangular in shape?
Because I was about to say that the sound has been around for the last 5 or 6 years. I work at home, and often in silence, and I have heard it before, at a rate of 4-5 times a year. Half on days, and the other half on nights, late.
And at about that time frame, 5 years or so ago, I was waiting on a corner for the bus. It was a summer day, around 2:15PM. The day was unbearably hot, and the sky was half covered by white puffy stretches of clouds.

Suddenly, I noticed a triangular shadow that didn't move, on a cloud right in front of me. The shadow came from something above the clouds, but I couldn't see what through the openings in the clouds. Slowly, the shadow got bigger, and then the clouds moved away to reveal an empty triangular space! And it was big. It was a very impressive display of swamp gas and/or chinese lantern... you know...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Seems like trolling to me, but I won't say it's not true because anything is possible..

Nah man I don't think so...I mean I thought the same thing to at first but with her having been a member since 2008, and NOT a lot of activity during that time...NO WAY could a "troll" behave for that long and not have a bunch of BS posts under their belt by now. ALSO she is reacting (as in relating to how this experience has affected her) in the exact same way that my wife reacted to her first UFO sighting in San Diego, CA April 8th, 2010 (to note....she was probably one of the BIGGEST skeptics you could have ever met BEFORE her sighting), and she has been a changed person ever since. No...I believe that the OP DID SEE SOMETHING, now whether it was terrestrial or extra-terrestrial remains to be seen, but she saw something that I am convinced

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Would you care for some Grey Poupon also? lol

Definately will keep an ear out for the rumble, and an eye to the sky for some UFO traffic.
Star and Flag
edit on 25-3-2011 by Krzyzmo because: grammer errors

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
N.C. Wednesday evening...There wasn't a storm around, the man says....

"There wasn't a typical storm around, though, when strong winds suddenly whipped in and damaged a home on Cecil Road in the Johnston County town of Archer Lodge.

"We were sitting in the rocking chair with my little 3-year-old," Nicole Ferrell said. "We felt the house just start shaking – no warning. It was just really chaotic."

The home's doors blew open, and the ceiling separated from the living room wall, tearing off the roof. All of the furniture on the back porch blew away, and a trampoline in the yard was thrown against a fence and shattered"

We have been getting real bad winds here now day and night without a storm around....It's really strange.

We've had very strange weather too, just south of you. Check out the vid in my sig. Since these "rumbings" have broken out, I've been carrying my camera with me everywhere I go. If I ever hear anything, I'll be sure to upload whatever I capture.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I really hate to be a snob...

but would you mind editing your OP to say:

I "saw"

"I seen" does not exist.

"Saw" is the past tense, of which you were refering to.

I too hate to be a snob, or a Grammar Nazi; but you asked for it: It's spelled "referring," and you NEVER end a sentence with a proposition (to.)

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Again, is anyone familar with the supposed TR3b? Is 600 ft long triangle aircraft that hovers using a "magnetic field disruptor." It is nuclear powered and is definately reverse engineered if it does infact exist. TR is said to stand for "technology reversed." I'd link to it but I'm using a smart phone and it's a bitch to do this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassp83
It's not that I don't believe you, but come on! Everybody has a cell phone that is glued to them 24/7 which has a camera.

More people would believe if we had more proof.

I have to correct you on that. I'm a young guy, mid 20s but never carry my cell with me, in fact it remains in the same place I always keep it and barely used (no one calls or texts me, I never do the same mainly because those I'd contact I could do online or speak to face to face almost every day anyway) so even if I saw or heard something amazing while out and about, unless I got someone with a cell that has online capabilities nearby to allow me to upload it, I'd have no footage or evidence myself other than word of mouth and witness testimony.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How fast do you estimate it was moving? I'm sure private funding of advanced technology has gone on and this cloaked ship might be their latest light bending technology. I'd call it ours before calling it alien.

It might not even be "light bending" technology---just sophisticated active illumination and use of cognitive biases.

Far enough away it is not so difficult to perceptually fool humans on the ground.

Even back in WW2 they experimented with spectrallly tuned illumination on aircraft and found it fairly easy to fool people.

Look at this description, back in 2001, about technologies which were probably already old then:

forum.keypublishing.com...

Not necessarily, if the noise is sufficiently diffuse that an enemy can't lock on to it with weapons or recognize quickly what is happening.

There are always engineering tradeoffs.
edit on 25-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

See also, more recently,

miragemen.wordpress.com...

I'm convinced there is a substantial R&D effort and possibyl even active deployment of optical stealth aircraft. I also noted that in the US DoD's latest budget request and planning it considered development of a B-3 to be a substantial priority even while reducing others for budgetary reasons.
edit on 25-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Interesting topic raises alot of questions. I have seen this phenom myself in a cloud that seemed to be bending the light from the sun around it. I wonder why everyone thinks they see alien craft when the military is the most likely culprit, the technology we posess im sure is beyond anything we can fathom. We have suspected alien contact since i think the late 40s so how long would an advanced alien race need to study us ? At some point they would have leaned all they can and contact with world leaders could be more easily concealed at the base on the dark side of the moon. Maybe the rumbling noise that lingers is coming from a huge craft leaving orbit ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join