It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randi refuses to test Quake Predictor Sollog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
rds.yahoo.com...=2766679/K=sollog+randi+challenge/v=2/SID=w/l=WS1/R=1/H=0/SHE=0/*-www.247news.net...

If anyone is interested, Sollog released 13 quake warnings in 2000 to 2001 pre 911

He hit each one with either an exact date for a rare 7.0+ range quake or an exact location where one struck within 31 days

He hit the bam quake two weeks before it struck, he called for a KILLER QUAKE on Xmas 2003, it struck at 9PM est Xmas day

If you want links to the TIME STAMPED quake warnings archived by Google when he issued his public quake warnings, they are known and his fans will furnish them to you

Here is his warnning about 911, he issued it 9/11/1998, it was archived by Google, it said MAJOR EMERGENCY IN DC ON 911. Look at the date in the warning.

groups.google.com...

Here is his time stamped warning for a KILLER QUAKE on Xmas 2003
groups.google.com...

Anyway, his 13 7.0+ warnings were all archived by Google

How did he give exact dates when they struck?

How did he give exact locations struck just before they occurred?

No wonder that FRAUD James Randi refuses to test Sollog

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I find this interesting. Randy has some standard form for predictors to fill out for the $. If Sollog can do as he claims (I am not saying he can not) and he could prove it to the world, why not play Randys game, fill out his form and make your prediction. If you really want to warn the world about up comming disasters (a very honorable thing to do), sollog, give up that stupid top of the website crap and get to it. Just predict it, say it and let us wait and see. If I don�t understand something, please feel free to explain it to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Randi refused the Sollog application

www.sollog.com...

See, Sollog filled out the Fraud Randi's application

RANDI REFUSED IT

Randi is a fraud

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I found this article about sollog some months after 9-11.
It spells out quite clearly who the real sollog is.

For your reading enjoyment John Patrick Ennis
Heavenly Justice

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
get a life, howard altman is a jew spy

he admits he has mossad connections and he published the locations of the US nuke bunkers

www.247news.net...

Why don't you read the article altman wrote on 9/11/1997 four years before 911 occurred

In it the putz laughs at Sollog for warning how the WTC would be struck by terrorism in September

Four years later what happened?

Altman is a lying mossad agent jew spy

Sollog says THIS WILL OCCUR IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY

Then it does

Sollog rules

www.sollog.com

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Satans,
did Randy say why he refused sologs app, -Please Randies words, not yours.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Clearly we don't have the whole story and Satans doesn't seem willing or able to tell us why Randy refused his app-not filled out correctly? I think it would tell us a lot about both men to know this.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It appears satans was banned.

Sollog made a proposal to Randi. Randi never accepted because he wants it done the 'right way' by submitting an official request. Sollog proposed that the 'loser' must state the loss at the top of their website. If Sollog was wrong, then he would post, "I lost Randi's million dollar challenge." If Sollog was successful, Randi would have to post, "I was proven wrong by Sollog in my own paranormal challenge." Randi didn't agree to that, and expected an official request to participate in the challenge.

Randi is full of it. I don't know about this Sollog guy, but Randi has proved time and again that money isn't going anywhere. I honestly believe someone out there could win this challenge if Randi's challenge didn't have so many stipulations.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"The Amazing Randi" changes the rules as the test goes on. If things are not going his way, he will make new stipulations which it says he can do in the contract. He will also leave early saying that his time is being wasted, before any real tests can be done. Randi is a joke.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
From the contract on Randi's site:

Please be advised that several applicants have suffered great personal embarrassment after failing these tests. I strongly advise you to conduct proper double-blind tests of any ability you believe you can demonstrate, before attempting to undergo a testing for this prize. This has saved me and many claimants much time and work, by showing that the powers were quite imaginary on the part of the would-be claimant. Please do this, and do not choose to ignore the need for such a precaution.

www.randi.org...

He makes stipulations...

"The Amazing Randi" changes the rules as the test goes on. If things are not going his way, he will make new stipulations which it says he can do in the contract. He will also leave early saying that his time is being wasted, before any real tests can be done. Randi is a joke.

How do you know this? Is there more reading material on this? I'm not taking sides on this - but it is an interesting subject.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by satans
howard altman is a jew spy
Altman is a lying mossad agent jew spy

I find this language strange.

R U just a weeee bit a bit anti-semetic?

join