It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Any Christians Frightened By What Is Happening In The World?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by jonnyb578
i am not a christian anfd what i am going to say is how i feel and i mean no disrespect by it but surely living the best life you can and not doing the very worst things imaginable like murder etc. surely aspiring to always be better is enough. but i guess we will find out one way or the other.

Thank you for not calling me a nutjob.

Unfortunately, according to scripture, even the most moral and upright person is damned unless they acknowledge Christ as Lord and begs forgiveness.

I do have a theory, but it is ONLY a theory:

When Christ descended onto Gehenna (Hades, which btw is NOT Hell) He preached His Father's Word to those who had died before they had a chance to hear it. He rescued those souls which turned to Him and they were taken to Heaven, emptying Hades/Gehenna. Since that time, obviously, more people have died without hearing His Word.

It is my fervent hope that that BEFORE the final White Throne Judgment, those who have not heard of Jesus Christ - or have heard a twisted version like Westboro Baptist or Jim Jones, etc. - will be given the opportunity to accept Christ as their Savior. After all, the Bible clearly states that Hell was created for the Devil and his angels and NOT for people.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of a loving God who would send the souls of His children to Hell to be tortured for eternity simply because they never heard His Word the way it was meant to be preached. That concept goes against the character of God, who sent His Son - part of Himself - in order to save as many as possible.

I'm hoping that EVERYONE will get a chance to hear God's Word from His OWN LIPS before they are judged.
edit on 3/24/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

You are completely correct. Our loving and forgiving God came to bless us, not to condemn us. For God sent His Son into the world not to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. You and I can never measure up to what is needed to go to heaven. We will go because of grace, but we will be rewarded different degrees of glory because of our deeds and our faith. I like Billy Graham's analogy. He compared heaven to the ocean, and our rewards to various sizes of containers, from buckets to thimbles. All will be full, but not necessarily feeling like they have less than another.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am not fearful about what is happening in the world, i know my God will preserve me and uphold his covenant. I am however fearful with a holy fear one of reverence to the Lord that on that day he will say well done thou good and faithful servant. Its the attitude to please the lord, sir if you feel this way then you are on the right track. I feel the exact way like a child who desperately wants to please his daddy. Remain faithful brother, walk in love, keep the faith and continue to labor in the harvest.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

We both have different views of things and I respect yours but I just can't see why I have to worship someone to be saved eternaly and be afraid of what will happen if I don't? I believe Jesus was a real person and his life is a model to live by, but I also beleive the Bible to be largely fabricated and not the word of "god". Referring to what Ziggy Mojo said I also believe there to be a source, or god or whatever that created all and that we are all apart of it. If Jesus came back right now it would be cool to meet him, although something also tells me he wouldn't want everyone on their knees begging for forgiveness and worshipping him.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This ia a reply to the original post.

Dear OldCorp,

Someone recently asked me about the tragedy in Japan and God. My answer was that every death is subjective and individual. People die from cancer and car accidents and many things. I was with my father, holding his hand when he passed away, it was very calm. For the person dying I believe it is usally calm. I think what we call the Near Death Experience is God's way of taking us over, to those on the outside it looks different.

Whether it is end times or not, we still die and it is still an individual death. It is not a million people dying, it is a million individuals, all ones. If you do not fear death than you should not fear the end times. Every day is the end times for those who pass away. When a lot of people die at once, it reminds how little control we have minimal control over life and this earth, what we have control over is how we live and I believe that should be our focus.

As for "the un-saved", I have no idea how we can know who is saved. I have no idea how we can know what is in someones heart. I believe we are saved by having the mind of christ rather than knowing his name. The mind of christ is loving God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. If we have time to know God while passing over, we still have time to be saved. The essence of sin is really about caring about yourself and thinking others should only worry about themselves in order to justify not caring for one another. That is wanting to be your own God. These are my thoughts on your question, be well, love others and do not worry.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have to say, im excited for the end times... because then EVERYONE will know there is a god and will not be able to deny it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
There is no rapture we will all be here when it gets worse unless you die. I had a vision of my loved ones and myself in a valley and the whole earth was on fire and destruction everywhere but we were protected. Holy Father Jesus loves and protects His true children. I light a candle every Sabbath Friday evening till saturday thats a commandment but Catholics and Protestants have done away with Gods commandments saying we are saved br grace but Jesus says to enter life keep the commanmdnets also revelation states that satan will pursue the true church that keeps the commanmdments and the testimony of Jesus. I belong to no church and am saved by following Jesus words and no one else

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by pshea38
Daniel and Revelations decoded.
The anti-christ is prince william(the new arthur), son of charles and diana.

www.grailcode.net...

Enjoy and keep your eyes wide open.

Wow, really? The Bible declares the antichrist must carry these four titles: The Assyrian, The Pharaoh of Egypt, The Prince of Tyre, and the King of Babylon. And the Bible also declares what nations Christ will judge upon His return, I'll give you a hint:

Not one of these nations is in Europe, they are all Muslim nations.

Did you even go through the site.
If you did you would see that All biblical criteria are fulfilled.
As if everything in the bible is black and white.
As if all human twisted history is black and white.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thank you! And I will be praying for you as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Daniel and Revelations decoded.
The anti-christ is prince william(the new arthur), son of charles and diana.

www.grailcode.net...

Enjoy and keep your eyes wide open.

Wow, really? The Bible declares the antichrist must carry these four titles: The Assyrian, The Pharaoh of Egypt, The Prince of Tyre, and the King of Babylon. And the Bible also declares what nations Christ will judge upon His return, I'll give you a hint:

Not one of these nations is in Europe, they are all Muslim nations.

Did you even go through the site.
If you did you would see that All biblical criteria are fulfilled.
As if everything in the bible is black and white.
As if all human twisted history is black and white.

No, all the criteria is certainly not fulfilled in Prince William. I say this because I USED to be in the camp that thought the antichrist would come from Western Europe. Most of us forget that the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire outlived the Western leg by over 1,000 years. It was called the Byzantine Empire.

There are a plethora of verses that describe what Jesus will do when He returns, and the nations He will judge at that time. NONE of them are Western European nations. All of them are Muslim nations today.

I offer you some videos to watch in your free time Sir.:

The Antichrist - Chuck Missler

Man of Sin Unveiled

Islam is the Antichrist - Walid Shoebat

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Here is the WHOLE conversation.

I'm touched you felt the need to include the entire "conversation". (It was His prayer to the Father actually...)

But what I said still is accurate. Jesus only prays for the sheep, not the world. He specifically says He does NOT pray for the world, but for His sheep only.

Again, you might understand what is said if you read the whole story instead of choosing from your ready made list of "I am special" quotes.

I'm hardly "special", just one beggar trying to show other beggars where to find bread. I'm not gifted in any way, I didn't choose Christ on my own reasoning, He chose me.

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." John 15:16

Which is what happens when people do not believe Christ when he says later to keep the commandments, give your money to the poor, pick up your cross and follow me etc.

He is laying out the conditions of being his follower here. The teachings come later.

And who here is teaching we should not follow Christ's commandments??????

All that the father gives him, he will take. The father sent him and so shall the father decide who follows him. Everyone who sees the Son and BELIEVES him may have everlasting life. Believing him is a pretty big deal.

You're preaching to the choir....

Again, no man can come to Christ except the father drawing him to him.

Duh...

See, even in the beginning he separated the wheat from the chaff. You either believe his words, or you do not.

Still preaching to the choir....

Keep his commandments or do not. I do not care my friend. I am not planting seeds, I am looking for those who have already grown. That is who I want to be around in the days ahead. Those who love one another and will help each other through it.

Again, who is claiming that we should not do what Christ asks of us????

Not those who will look down their noses at others and declare their own salvation because they believe in a name, but not in doing what that name asked.

What did the thief on the cross say to Christ to be saved?

1: He acknowledged Christ was Lord.
2. He asked Christ to remember him when He entered His kingdom.

That's pretty simple. God is not a respecter of persons remember. What He required for the thief is what He requires from all of us. "Sanctification" and "Salvation" are two entirely different things.

edit on 25-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by codenameotacon89I know this is probably coming in a bit late, but you really shouldn't be afraid of anything that you truly believe in. Who cares if they flame you, their opinions are just that. Their opinions. I can say, as a non-Christian... perhaps agnostic now... I believe we are living... some sort of final days before something big happens. The only thing that I honestly fear is: What if I'm wrong? What if this 'God' truly exists. Will I be saved if I fall to my knees and beg forgiveness for my doubts, or will I be cast away? That's the only thing I'm afraid of. Yeah, it probably seems cowardly, but compared to hell, ascending certainly seems a lot better of an option...

Let me ask you a question. First, allow me to set the scene: You are a down on your luck bum, filthy and stinking (think Nick Nolte in Down & Out in Beverly Hills,) who has never been able to catch a break - even from early childhood when you were kidnapped by evil men.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9ab8b141585.jpg[/atsimg]
You managed to escape one day only to end up in an orphanage because no one knew who your parents were; and as a young adult your life is still crap. You're hungry, you're exposed to the elements, and you see Shiny Happy People all around you. You decide that you've had enough, so you fill the pockets of your filthy jacket with bricks and jump into one of the Shiny Happy People's backyard swimming pool.

You're sitting on the bottom of the pool waiting to drown - ironically holding your breath as long as possible - when the homeowner jumps in and pulls you to safety. After he makes sure you're OK, he asks how you came to want to throw your life away, so you tell him your story; confessing the sins that brought you to this station.

The homeowner sees a spark in your eyes that lets him know that underneath the filth and grime with which the world has soiled you is a unique and special person, someone worth helping. There is also a glimmer of recognition. So he asks, "Would you like me to help you?" It's hard because you've always been a strong and independent person who prides himself on never asking for help; but you say, "Yes, please. I DO need help. Can you help me get my life back together?"

Ask and thou shalt receive.

The homeowner takes you into his mansion and directs you to a bathroom where you can take a long, hot bath - cleansing yourself of the filth of the world. He brings you everything you need; toothpaste, a razor and shaving cream, a fluffy terrycloth robe, and a fresh set of designer duds to wear. You take your time in the bath, because you have never felt this good in your life; you're warm, happy, and grateful to the man who took you in, if still a bit apprehensive.

After you finish in the bathroom, you come out to find the homeowner waiting for you. "Come with me," he says. So you follow him out to the guest house - which is a mansion in its own right - and gives you a set of keys. "Welcome home young man," the homeowner says. "This house is yours now, along with the car in the garage, this No Limit Platinum Visa card, and this bank account with $25 million dollars in it"

"Whoa!" you say, expecting there to be some catch, like having to become the homeowner's "pool boy" (if you get my drift.) "What are you doing this for? Why are you being so kind to me? Some people will give me a dollar here and there, and what you did by helping me get cleaned up is unheard of. Sorry about that nasty ring around the tub by the way. I tried scrubbing it off but it's thick and black. It's there forever I'm afraid.

"But giving me the house and the money? You're either crazy or some kind of pervert," you say to the man who took you in.

"No codenameotacon89, I'm neither of those things," the homeowner says, " I'm your father - and I love you. I've been searching for you for ages. There have been times when we were really close to each other, missing one another by minutes; but I never gave up hope that one day you would find your way home to me. And now my son, you are home safe and sound, and everything that I have is yours. All you have to do is ask.

"And don't worry about the filth and grime you left in the bathtub. I use blood to clean with - my blood - and it washes away filth like nobody's business. I make my own soap too. How do you think a lifetime of scum came off of you so easily?"

/Story

So codenameotacon89... How would you feel if you had been alone all of your life, and one day all of a sudden you are given these incredible gifts by your father, who asks nothing in return aside from your love? Wouldn't you WANT to express your gratitude? It doesn't seem like a huge price to pay to me; in fact, it just feels natural.

edit on 3/25/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
For those Christians who are a bit nervous about whether they are "ready to meet the Lord", my morning devotional from the Upper Room (a Methodist publication) today seemed rather poignant. It was titled "Come as You Are" (and, yes, I started singing the Nirvana song when I saw that.
)

I recall from childhood my family being invited to a "come as you are" party. Guests were to simply come, without worry about what they might wear or bring. Sometimes the way we live may reflect this come-as-you-are mentality. Our actions sometimes show our lack of forethought -- we "just do it." More often we prepare for all kinds of activities. For example, we wash our hands before meals and complete lengthy to-do lists before leaving on vacation. We are very focused on preparation. There are times, nonetheless, when efforts to prepare are unnecessary and also futile.

Jesus invites us to come as we are. "Impossible!" you might exclaim. "I'm not ready to present myself to God just as I am." Incredibly, that is exactly what God desires of us.

As an act of faith, we set aside our inclination to prepare. In doing so, we acknowledge our inability to ready ourselves for God's kingdom. God alone can prepare us, forgive us, and redeem us. Only when we give ourselves as we are can our lives be transformed through grace to serve and glorify God.

-- Robert L. Stephens (Virginia, USA)
(Source: upperroom.org)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Let me ask you a question. First, allow me to set the scene: You are a down on your luck bum, filthy and stinking (think Nick Nolte in Down & Out in Beverly Hills,) who has never been able to catch a break - even from early childhood when you were kidnapped by evil men.

You managed to escape one day only to end up in an orphanage because no one knew who your parents were; and as a young adult your life is still crap. You're hungry, you're exposed to the elements, and you see Shiny Happy People all around you. You decide that you've had enough, so you fill the pockets of your filthy jacket with bricks and jump into one of the Shiny Happy People's backyard swimming pool.

You're sitting on the bottom of the pool waiting to drown - ironically holding your breath as long as possible - when the homeowner jumps in and pulls you to safety. After he makes sure you're OK, he asks how you came to want to throw your life away, so you tell him your story; confessing the sins that brought you to this station.

The homeowner sees a spark in your eyes that lets him know that underneath the filth and grime with which the world has soiled you is a unique and special person, someone worth helping. There is also a glimmer of recognition. So he asks, "Would you like me to help you?" It's hard because you've always been a strong and independent person who prides himself on never asking for help; but you say, "Yes, please. I DO need help. Can you help me get my life back together?"

Ask and thou shalt receive.

The homeowner takes you into his mansion and directs you to a bathroom where you can take a long, hot bath - cleansing yourself of the filth of the world. He brings you everything you need; toothpaste, a razor and shaving cream, a fluffy terrycloth robe, and a fresh set of designer duds to wear. You take your time in the bath, because you have never felt this good in your life; you're warm, happy, and grateful to the man who took you in, if still a bit apprehensive.

After you finish in the bathroom, you come out to find the homeowner waiting for you. "Come with me," he says. So you follow him out to the guest house - which is a mansion in its own right - and gives you a set of keys. "Welcome home young man," the homeowner says. "This house is yours now, along with the car in the garage, this No Limit Platinum Visa card, and this bank account with $25 million dollars in it"

"Whoa!" you say, expecting there to be some catch, like having to become the homeowner's "pool boy" (if you get my drift.) "What are you doing this for? Why are you being so kind to me? Some people will give me a dollar here and there, and what you did by helping me get cleaned up is unheard of. Sorry about that nasty ring around the tub by the way. I tried scrubbing it off but it's thick and black. It's there forever I'm afraid.

"But giving me the house and the money? You're either crazy or some kind of pervert," you say to the man who took you in.

"No codenameotacon89, I'm neither of those things," the homeowner says, " I'm your father - and I love you. I've been searching for you for ages. There have been times when we were really close to each other, missing one another by minutes; but I never gave up hope that one day you would find your way home to me. And now my son, you are home safe and sound, and everything that I have is yours. All you have to do is ask.

"And don't worry about the filth and grime you left in the bathtub. I use blood to clean with - my blood - and it washes away filth like nobody's business. I make my own soap too. How do you think a lifetime of scum came off of you so easily?"

/Story

So codenameotacon89... How would you feel if you had been alone all of your life, and one day all of a sudden you are given these incredible gifts by your father, who asks nothing in return aside from your love? Wouldn't you WANT to express your gratitude? It doesn't seem like a huge price to pay to me; in fact, it just feels natural.

edit on 3/25/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

Congrats OP on your reply. By the look of it, it seems you have your courage back.

That was a nice analogy that you created, but unfortunately, it is something that many of the clerics and clergies would love to use to mislead the people. It is a tale of greed which appeals to those who are down and out and the greedy. Still, it was only an analogy on your part, no harm done.

Perhaps I would beg the priviledge to share my insignificant experiences.

There were times when I was down and out, and even a Mcdonald's bun without the patty would fill me for a day, if any could come my way. At such times, I would dream as the story you told, but later on, through many 'coincidences' in my life, I realise our Creator's love doesnt work that way.

For to give you riches beyond imagination on Earth, would be to take it from someone else, for our Creator does not create a printing press like the Fed does, nor made cars out of thin air to give to you. It has to come from someone else, and thus only depriving another to hand it over to you.

He had given us the gift of life, free will and a brain along with it, to help ourselves. So long as you are willing to work intelligently and honestly, you will never know want, for he does provide, not in manner that you are expecting, but you will not starve if you are willing to help yourself.

His divine hands is ever ready to help us. Many a times when faced with setbacks on my own free will, I was down and disappointed, but realized it had been for a lesson to be learnt, or even more miraculously, averted a worse catastrophic event by failing at the initial stages, where I am the only one hurt, but many other innocents were not.

Even though I do not live in mansion, nor own a fancy car, eat daily in fancy restaurants, I am contend with the little blessings that come my way as I work my path, and espacially experienced the kindness and good will by my other fellow brothers and sisters human, regardless of our differences, which affirms my faith of mankind and that we can evolve and progress much more than we are today, with our Creator's love for us all.

We came into this world with nothing and leave with nothing anyway except for our deeds made with free will which will either condemn us or elevate us for generations. Thus riches, power and wealth by itself are useless, unless it can be used to progress humanity as a whole.

edit on 26-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover

You obviously have no idea what you are saying, if you think the world is evil now, brother you aint seen nothing, like whats gonna happen when Gods spirit is taken from this earth, in fact the true christians are the only thing holding back satan and his demons from terrorizing you right now. and I can assure you that unless you get right before the christins are removed you will remember me saying this.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Dear Oldcorp,

Here is what I find interesting, look at how many people (Christians, Muslims and aethiests) think we are in the end times. It was not uncommon in the past for certain cults to say the end of the world was at hand; but, this time it crosses all belief sets. Do you not find that strange? Yet, we don't hear most preachers talking about it, why not?

Someone stated on this thread that the believers were the only thing keeping the tribulation from beginning, Sodom was destroyed because of the lack of good not the prevalence of evil. How much good is left here? Bad behaviour is rewarded (think bank bailouts, bonuses and Charlie Sheen). The corruption in society is revealed on a daily basis and it is not corrected.

Every state in the US now has "No Fault" divorce. That means that if your spouse cheats on you they can still get alimony and your pension. The bible says that there will be a falling away from the church, that is happening. In Europe very few attend church anymore. The Catholic church is being destroyed from within, why did so many pedophiles become priests? The head exorcist for the Catholic church wrote a book and said that some Cardinals and Bishops worshipped Satan. It does not matter how you feel about the Catholic church, it has hundreds of millions of believers and their faith is being destroyed.

President Obama said that we should have the freedom of belief, not religion. This is the same thing that Europe is promising at the same time that they seek to prevent the practice of religion (outlawing muslims from wearing burkas). In Arabia the muslims seek freedom from their governments while killing Christians and burning their churches. Intolerance, revenge, selfishness and anger permeate our world. Modesty, privacy and shame are all but gone. Anything goes and the world has turned upside down.

Recently a college professor allowed two students to use sex toys in a live demonstration, another professor in another college was running a website dedicated to finding prostitutes in Thailand. Those professors kept their jobs; but, other professors were fired for discussing christianity. One was asked if Christians believed homosexuality was a sin, he said it was and was fired and that was at a Catholic college. I guess you have the right to believe; but, not to say what you believe.

Will we see more catastrophes, will we see more bad behaviour rewarded? We all know the answer is yes. This may seem a bit off topic; but, it really isn't. What are the signs of the end times, our society. People look to the earth disturbances; but, the real evidence is in our beliefs and how we treat one another. We are seeing all lies and corruption exposed and not just here. That is a sign of the end times. Should we be scared of the end, no. We should be concerned over how we are getting worse as a people and work on that. Be well.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know he is coming back, to this DOOMED WORLD, to unseat the antichrist rulers and the beast man. Never never deny he is you're Savior? Many have and will be beheaded and massacred for professing Jesus is Lord. Be ready to die for praising Him.This world will drag anyone into sin and rebellion. Nobody measures up, and if you wanna serve God, you dont conform, you ask God to deal with your fleshly resistance and open yourself up to his holy spirit. I use the forums on sodahead and that place is crawling with many antichrist people who are into paganism, New Age Gaia stuff etc. True believers will always be in the minority in this world, u know the god of this world is the devil, so be strong in ur faith and walk cause they unbelievers and the evil spirits will look to take u down. Its a spiritual war for the minds and souls of billions, it can be trying and discouraging as they try to discredit and silence us.

"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed ..." Psalm 2:2

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Why is Lou Dobbs talking to Billy graham’s grand daughter about how he is a sinner. Whatever happened to make a hole. Now it’s make a dead. Why is John Kerry going to Antarctica for a climate change summit? I didn’t think there were any cities or towns in anarctica. What is going on. Maybe there is more to Antarctica than we know. Could be some annunaki bases there. Is John Kerry going to Lake Volstok?
This is a meanness in concentric. And Kim Guillfoyle talking about dwaining the swamp but she also likes swamp people. What does that have to do with anything.
Why doesn’t Kim Guilfoyle just man up and say that there is a mark of the beast.
This Michael Flynn is at least approaching Russia intelligently.
Everyone knows this is garbage, says Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Half if not all of the news is garbage. ZiggyMojo don’t tell me you were a fan of the Enola gay dropping the big one. Leaving food for the dead, says Rosemary Ellen Guilly. And what exactly is this indescribable culture that exists now?
I am still searching for these hundreds of phantom ghost jobs. There are none.But you love looking at the happy denial faces on the residents of places who talk about all of the jobs. More horse shoes or will the other shoe drop? Don’t let your doctor kill you. Good one! Remember that ZiggyMojo. The doctors are killing.
And I am sick of having James Rowlfe dreams.
And big al is talking about fires.
And Jeb Hensarling is mention the Dallas Cowboys.
Well ZiggyMojo it’s like everywhere I go I am just grabbing verses out of the Bible.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Are there any????? All of them. It's funny how the people who claim to know exactly where their soul is going to go when they die are the very ones who have the least amount of faith and are the most afraid.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruther
I know he is coming back, to this DOOMED WORLD, to unseat the antichrist rulers and the beast man. Never never deny he is you're Savior? Many have and will be beheaded and massacred for professing Jesus is Lord. Be ready to die for praising Him.This world will drag anyone into sin and rebellion. Nobody measures up, and if you wanna serve God, you dont conform, you ask God to deal with your fleshly resistance and open yourself up to his holy spirit. I use the forums on sodahead and that place is crawling with many antichrist people who are into paganism, New Age Gaia stuff etc. True believers will always be in the minority in this world, u know the god of this world is the devil, so be strong in ur faith and walk cause they unbelievers and the evil spirits will look to take u down. Its a spiritual war for the minds and souls of billions, it can be trying and discouraging as they try to discredit and silence us.

"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed ..." Psalm 2:2

Like many thousands before you, you will be long dead and gone before the second coming of Christ.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nine Times Out Of Ten.... Jesus Returns In The Flesh And In The Spirit Everytime Someone Is Saved. Thus... Those Who Find Him Are Actually The Jesus Returned. Those Who Sacrifice To The Promise Of God, For God, Through Christ The Son.... Are In Fact The Second Coming.

Also.... This World Is Designed To Be The Stage Wherein Found Are All The Atrocities And All The Kindnesses We Can Muster. POV

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join