It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 2010; very close amazing details

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi.
Well, this is news to me, has it already been dissected?

This video didn't have very many views when I found it at 82,000 views.

I don't know much about it really, or if this is old and debunked...

I found it while looking for this; In Russia? No way!

Peace and love and friendship

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Link does not work.

Vvv

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ok. one more try...
Myself, I used the youtube page so I could bring it up full-screen...

If embedding failed

edit on (3/24/1111 by loveguy because: maybe I should retreat back under my rock

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I haven't seen this vid before and around 1:29 you get a really detailed view .
I'm interested to see other peoples views on this .

S+F

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Uh-oh. John Leonard Watson's back from the dead.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Hi.

I don't come out from under my rock much, would you mind reiterating?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The guy has 50 videos nearly all of which are of UFO's in the dark sky or what appear to be planes.

I wish I was so lucky to have that much evidence, I know I'd certainly be doing more than posting youtube videos...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Hi.

I don't come out from under my rock much, would you mind reiterating?

The guy mentioned claims Jose Escamilla stole his 'deep space ship' footage which looks remarkably similar to the type of thing this video shows. While the other videos show nothing at all and are blurry shots of nothing (imo), this appears to be close, but still imo, it's either a blimp or a hoaxed video... it's from 2010, why has no one else seen it, why does this one person have such luck so as to continually capture UFO's...

If you google "interstellar" and joe escamilla's name, you'll find references and clips to what he means..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

OK.

Sorry to bother you guys. Lovely new year we're enjoying isn't it?

edit on (3/24/1111 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
How do you know for sure what your seeing is in the sky? this could easily be faked.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
How do you know for sure what your seeing is in the sky? this could easily be faked.

I get your point ( god knows we have seen enough fakes on ATS ) and there does seem to be a form behind the lights .
My initial thought was it is a blimp .

On the other hand , if we cry FAKE at every vid presented before it has been scrutinised , we may deter people from posting vids of what may well be THE REAL DEAL .

Peace
edit on 24-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I swear that this looks completely faked it looks as if a stationary object is being filmed by a camera that is deliberately moving around to give the perception that the object is in motion. Looks like said object is being filmed against a black background while the camera zooms in and out... I could be wrong and this is authentic ... but I REALLY doubt it, I'm sorry

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Thank You for posting this for us, Loveguy.

I remain open-minded.
Thankfully I've been priviledged to have witnessed UFOs myself, so can do nothing else but accept the reality.

Obliged.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
looks like hes recording through a "tube" at somthing with windows, maybe a cruise liner on the water or a building.

not a UFO, i think this guys just using different techniques in his videos to buy the viewers. simple as that!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I wonder why they don't take a video of the houses or mountains as reference to the object that they are filming. We do not have a reference point and hence we don't know how far or near this object is. That is supposed to be the SOP when filming UFOs.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
On a quick first look, it appears close (too close), I wish I knew what was being said, something in the lighting is not convincing in my perception, I too think the object is of this earth and with no visible motion of it's own, as well as the object to the left of it. I will try a few things to try to identify it, there is something familiar about its features...thanks for sharing none the less.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My first impressions were that it's a satellite or the Space Station but after watching it through, it certainly looks unidentifiable. Can't wait to see what some others come up with.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is definitely fake guys. Sorry, but this could have been filmed in a dark room. Look closely at the area below the supposed "UFO" - at some stages of the video you can clearly see that this is an object being held and moved around in the dark to make it look like a UFO. There is a small witness spot of light that moves in line with the object, which is probably a polished tool of some sort of kitchen gadget made of stainless steel. Wish people wouldn't make fun of a serious topic like UFO's, by creating hoax videos....................get a life!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

This looks to me like the lens cover of a street lamp.
Notice the ridged top of the cover and compare to other street lamps

Sorry best picture I could find.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
is it moving at all? or just the shakey cam?

to me it looks stationary like a close up of a light or something. Then again maybe ET is there and im just not seeing him

top topics

<<   2 >>

join