It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell "evidence" of Shapeshifting or just bad Camera? YOU DECIDE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
As someone who was 100% sure the whole reptilian thing was a NWO distraction/hoax/disinfo whatever you call it, I was very perplexed by this video.

In the past, I've seen people trying to "prove" shapeshifters exist with someone eyes (in terrible vid quality), but nothing take a look at this video and the blown up image in the link below. Notice the claw like appearance of the hand (and fingernails, no less).

www.youtube.com...

(Scroll down to bottom for image of shapeshifting CLAW)
s6.zetaboards.com...

Please spread this around and get some opinions on it. I sure as hell dont know what to make of it.
edit on 24-3-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Two words:
Video Artefacts.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
And so it begins.
May God help us all.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
And so it begins.
May God help us all.

I'm not sure what you're referring to but "what" begins?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vagabond50

Waist of time.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow, this is due to the fact that not all pixels are being received on the other end (slow internet, lag, or just terrible webcam.) So yea not 100%...and don't try disproving this because anyone who has streamed a video off the net has seen this.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ahh the beauty of youtube compression!

Here's what I assume is the original, which is already showing signs of the above mentioned compression as well as artifacts.

Now imagine downloading this, playing around with it by adding text and whatnot, then re-uploading it to youtube.

Crap.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Wow, this is due to the fact that not all pixels are being received on the other end (slow internet, lag, or just terrible webcam.) So yea not 100%...and don't try disproving this because anyone who has streamed a video off the net has seen this.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

i'm not trying to prove anything or be definitive in thought I just wanted to put something out there I found very odd and was looking for others' opinions

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
LMAO

Second line.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I want to see a shapeshift in real life without a video camera, '___', mushrooms, Ketamine, MDMA, DXM, mephedrone, PCP, or mescaline.

In other words, totally sober and no camera.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Moonsouljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vagabond50

I didnt mean you OP, your thread is legit, I'm just 99% sure that video compression or lack of received pixels is the cause of this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
I want to see a shapeshift in real life without a video camera, '___', mushrooms, Ketamine, MDMA, DXM, mephedrone, PCP, or mescaline.

In other words, totally sober and no camera.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Moonsouljah because: (no reason given)

well, if you're actually brave enough to read some of the video comments, some claim that the "elite" shapeshifters who go on tv networks have professional cameras that dont get disrupted. but lower quality cameras can "reveal" their true form because their more prone to disruptions, etc.

Reading the comments reminded me of the John Carpenter film "They Live" by, where the alien elite are projecting a signal onto the human population that blocks the true perception of reality.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Really, I'm not trying to be a universally reviled 'debunker'

but really?

Really?

Rule out everything possible, and then, and only then, consider the seemingly impossible.

I'm glad there is such tenacity in the search for the uncommon, but sometimes enthusiasm overcomes reason.

I could of course, always be wrong, but usually, these things can be recreated - By accident or on purpose.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think we have to question the sanity of anyone who beleives that shape shifters exist. I mean, come on people! Did you never attend a science lesson when you were at school?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Well - There is always the concept of our universe being one of "infinite possibility," but yeah, mulligans can only be granted so many times before "seriously this is stupid" prevails.

The prevailing philosophy should probably be "live and let live, no matter how detached from reality or ridiculous someone gets."

Up until somebody hurts someone because they were shunned for their impossible ideas.

Allow some suspension of disbelief, but yeah, this thread is inherently broken.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I think we have to question the sanity of anyone who beleives that shape shifters exist. I mean, come on people! Did you never attend a science lesson when you were at school?

I'm sure the common retort would be that the shapeshifters are so advanced that they can manipulate matter to their will.

the internet's a fascinating tool. Maybe its because my mind is still young and its very malleable, but *sometimes* when I spend a long time digging through info online and watching videos the more susceptible my brain becomes to accepting every outlandish theory out there. For me at least, it really inundates your head and shuts off thinking ability.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Yeah, this is just crazy talk.
Next we'll have people thinking they've photographed ghosts on bridges and stuff

(Only joking, couldn't resist it
)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
And so it begins.
May God help us all.

I'm not sure what you're referring to but "what" begins?

Well I don't believe that lizard-people exist anywhere other than on youtube, but I also do not agree with that post that you are questioning.

It seems to me that it is a comment he must like to use maybe as a way to try to grab stars or something, I don't know. 5 minutes before is the exact same reply on another thread from same account.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Although, a decently executed joke, why not evaluate people such as this? My idea is that everything can be validated or invalidated, depending on the personal perception of facts of a person. They're either crazy or their not, or, in some cases, in the "gray area," where people weigh both sides, and can't come to a conclusion.

So, summarily, we have "batcrap insane" "maybe on to something," and "HOLY CRAP THIS GUY IS A GENIUS."

There's no winning, on either side, even on the most cut and dry subjects - that's why we're here, I guess, yeah?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Although, in retrospect, to call this BOMBSHELL evidence, or even present it as such, is purely ridiculous.

BOMBSHELL would be this man turning into a 'reptilian,' eating a child on camera, and enslaving the girl with his superior mind powers, while announcing his and his races intentions to the world.

THAT is bombshell - complete and inarguable presentation of fact.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Amphisbaena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join