It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be gay all you want, just hush up about it!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If every single person living on earth was gay tomorrow human existence would be extinguished within one generation.
edit on 23-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
some insight to the minds of those who take 'issue' with other's preference and/or attractions...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, I love that guy!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

K, and are you not sick and tired of heterosexuals forcing their own agenda's on everyone else? Pfft, carry on.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

So, is homosexuality immoral because it reduces the population of the succeeding generation? I don't really understand why you mentioned this (it is the topic of another currently popular thread on ATS).

Besides being an unrealistic hypothetical situation, I don't think that it's true. Homosexual couples use artificial insemination to have children, and if the technology were to disappear for whatever reason, they would still have children. Many homosexuals, like many heterosexuals, want to have children. They'll find a way, even if it's just some sort of stud system or surrogacy system.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have a freind (Gay) sitting next to me right now. He is face-palming. He says to tell everyone that the OP is 90% correct, and most gays can't stand the "Flamers".

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You believe gay people have more rights because they can 'ruin people's lives for pulling the hate crime card' ??

Yes, how dare a homosexual who is attacked for being gay ruin the life of the person who attacked them. If someone is physically attacked for being gay then it should be treated as a hate crime.

If gay people attacked straight people just for being straight then that would have to be a hate crime too, except that has NEVER happened and therefore doesn't exist as a hate crime.

link   
reply to post by babygirl27

Hello again. I know i just dont understand it. Ive been in this thread all morning and they still havent answered many questions ive ask them. I would put money on it that some of the people judging in fact know no gay people. I have known gay people my whole life and one of my best friends is gay. Some of the things people are saying are just pure hate and and based on ignorance because they are to scared to even be open to the subject and educate themselves.

You have a good day too!

link   
Why do people always bring up jews when it comes to oppression?
Bring up blacks, you can hide being a jew, you can't hide your skin color.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd
I have a freind (Gay) sitting next to me right now. He is face-palming. He says to tell everyone that the OP is 90% correct, and most gays can't stand the "Flamers".

Your friend should work on accepting himself as gay. It's okay to be gay buddy. Don't project your insecurities on other gay people.
edit on 3/23/2011 by Drezden because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

HAH how so? You do realize they could still artificially inject it into women? In fact that is happening now as we speak.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Now I done seen it all... The PC police implying a gay guy is a homophobe. Wow, that is some funny stuff...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Exactly these people watch wayyyy too much tv. Gay people are not openly flamboyant like portrayed on tv i know many. Yes there are a select few. Keep in mind heterosexuals are often not as portrayed on tv either. Word of advice stop taking advice from your tv.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Drezden

Now I done seen it all... The PC police implying a gay guy is a homophobe. Wow, that is some funny stuff...

Thank you for putting those words in my mouth, they are quite delicious.

There is actually a known issue of straight-acting gay people discriminating against "flamers" as he put it, flamboyant gay people act the way they do because that is who they are, they talk in a higher pitch, with a lisp, very feminine in general, so for a gay person who is born gay to make-fun of.. or disregard other gay people for being born the way they are.. it just strikes me as strange and most likely the cause of that person being insecure about their own homosexuality.

I'd prefer not to see a gay pride parade in full swing, or interact with anyone in it.. but I'm not going to negate their lifestyle because it makes me uncomfortable.

Does anyone recall the murder of Private Barry Winchell? It was instigated by a closeted gay man, if that gay man excepted himself and hadn't projected his insecurities on Barry, then he would never have been murdered.
edit on 3/23/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline
reply to post by Deebo

HAHAHA being gay is not "cool" in this day and age people who are gay have to deal with bigots like you on a daily basis. Being gay is their lifestyle. Are you saying they dont have the God given right to love another being and express their love how they see fit?

They have that right if they keep it to themselves.. I don't know how many times id be at work and the fruities, knowing i'm straight, still whistle at me and make comments. They can't just be gay, they have to let you know, every day that they are. Just my experience with them.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

very good point!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

RIGHT-O! HA i dont know how many times ive been at work and seen people openly make out or a dude talk about how he pounded 3 chicks over the weekend in graphic detail. I ask you again the question how is it right for one and not the other? Still not answered by anyone. Or do you just believe they arent equal as humans?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm sure that if we give them equal rights and stop the harassment of people who are supposedly gay, they will promptly be quiet. The kind of thing you're talking about is done because there are a lot of people who do care for some reason or another and make it their life's mission to make LGBT people miserable.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am amazed at how racist even the people on ATS can be, maybe without realizing it.

When you say "I'm tired of gays forcing their will on me!"

You are not gay, therefore YOU are not bothered when society says fa-_-t every minute when you go out in public, and to be bullied at school/ thousands of gays killing themselves because they are social outcasts in school, ect.

There is little different from the black issue and the N word, except for "liberties"

Those who are not the target group of the hate, do not get bothered by it, so when someone who IS bothered by it says enough is enough let me marry and join the military, YOU assume because you're blind they are on the same level as you, so you blast them, unfairly.

I honestly think if the gay community was as hateful as society is to them, we would call them terrorists and kill them. I think the fact that the majority is more passive then hateful, makes them a hell of a lot more of a citizen then you cruel heartless monkeys [I refuse to call someone whos a racist/unintelligent a person]

I mean it makes sense, isn't it like 85% of americans believe in jesus? That would give us our racist and unintelligent people, are they not the reason the gay community has been labed bad in our country anyways? If its not jesus its some other useless deity.

"Being gay is unnatural" LMAO, worst argument line ever. answer: "Ugh, isn't gay activity that is documented considered natural behavior"

"Having gays in the military will destroy this country!" No, No it will not. What will destroy this country is racist bigots and poor leadership which we have enough of both, notice our country is in the crapper. Tell ya what, if i was on the battlefield, and I was shot, and there was a gay medic, and a straight medic, i would choose the gay one anyday, the chances are he actually cares about people and his practice and will help you even if shot at, I would expect the straight guy to run like a coward and not even know what hes doing.

Cmon guys, this is just unintelligent radical religion nuts that are even bothered enough to come on a forum to bash gays, why do we even care what they think? oh 80% of ats'ers are religious too? crap, well i guess we know where our anti-gay members are coming from then don't we?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
True words OP! People are always trying to bring attention to their private sexual preferences when nobody gives a damn in the first place! Good post

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join