It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I say.......... lynch 'em !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
randy, I liked your post ,but how will you arrest them ? lynch them?

the govt structures are designed to protect them not the common man. Its impossible for common man to even touch them ,lynching is too far .

the best thing we can do is expose their corruption,nepotism and cronyism .that will rally people to stand up against them ,not conspiracy theories(even if it is fact)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yay!! Lets use God and his wrath as a justification for lynching and murder. Kill em all!! Its God's will. Just as is the justification a suicide bomber uses in his action. War, death and destruction of eachother....because it is the will of God.

What would Jesus think of your stance?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy... as you know, I am not religious at all, but amen to your Op brother!

IRM

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD
reply to post by randyvs

Yay!! Lets use God and his wrath as a justification for lynching and murder. Kill em all!! Its God's will. Just as is the justification a suicide bomber uses in his action. War, death and destruction of eachother....because it is the will of God.

This was already asked and answered almost 2000 years ago my friend.

13And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words. 14And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not? 15Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it. 16And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's. 17And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

The hypocrisy here is that the Pharisees and Herodians weren't asking the question for the sake of God. No, they coveted the Gold they had made off the system of trade provided by Caesar and were merely looking for a way out of having to pay for it. Their question had nothing to do with God, but their own greed.

So, if you are fed up with the world the way it is, if you are tired of the enslavement and oppression of your government, if you are tired of paying taxes, if you are tired of being ruled, then give back to the governments all the things they provide. Give them back their money. Give them back their titles to property. Give them back their licenses to do business and to drive. Give them back the security. Give them back your obedience to their laws. Give them back everything they provide and depend on God for your care. Do all your good works for God, not money or personal gain. Give your love to each other and work for the betterment of all. Tear down the walls of division.

If you cannot do this, shut up about the government and wanting to revolt against it. If you do revolt and succeed, you will only establish the same form of oppression you threw down.

That is the purpose of the Plan at the bottom of my posts. What are you truly willing to sacrifice for FREEDOM?

If you see the wisdom in this, spread the word.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
randy, I liked your post ,but how will you arrest them ? lynch them?

the govt structures are designed to protect them not the common man. Its impossible for common man to even touch them ,lynching is too far .

the best thing we can do is expose their corruption,nepotism and cronyism .that will rally people to stand up against them ,not conspiracy theories(even if it is fact)

Obviously this isn't ment to incite a lynching. Any discussion as to the nuts and bolts of this hypothetical visitation to what I feel. Would be taken as incitement. Rightfully so. But one could point out why the french govt. to this day, fears it's people like no other. Louis the sixteenth.

ATC God

Well I believe thru much study of Gods word that Jesus is God. I've already stated if you remember what I said
in the OP. It was covered. They are the wicked ones. Described to the tee.
edit on 23-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I wonder if Jesus from the Bible would have been able to make such a hateful post...my guess is not. The old wrathful god from the old testament (before his schizophrenic tendencies kicked in an he turned benevolent) sure could have made such a post though

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I wonder if Jesus from the Bible would have been able to make such a hateful post...my guess is not. The old wrathful god from the old testament (before his schizophrenic tendencies kicked in an he turned benevolent) sure could have made such a post though

Funny, you seem to know him well and I agree, but I'm not Jesus. I'm a follower. That's all. Jesus said to turn the
other cheek. When he said that, I believe he was speaking directly to us. In this day of the end. That we may endure to the end. As others have said this is purely an old testament point of view. There are two paths you can go by. As long as we allow the the shadows to be taller than our souls. There is no hope in the physical.

I think it's important to remember as you read thru this thread. All of it not just the OP. What forum we are in.

Don't forget who we should give the land back to also IAM.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Get the rope! Nice post! S&F for putting the poop stain of the world into one great thread!

Noose - Hangman's knot

1 Lay the rope in a big "C".

2 Bring one end of the loop down parallel to the original rope, forming a wide, sideways, "S". The lead (left side of diagram) should be left long, so that it might be tied to something when the noose is completed.

3 Hold the bottom of the original "c" and wrap the end of the rope (right side of the diagram) around the loop several times, from the bottom near your hand, up.

4 Poke the end of the rope through the top of the loop left by the "S".

5 Pull the right hand side of the "v" through the coil that you have just created, until it securely holds the end of the rope.

Ahh the good ole' days

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Don't forget who we should give the land back to also IAM.

My friend, when I was a practising Palero one of the Spirits that worked with me was named Wovoka. He came to me in a dream which was the way in my house of Palo. Through out our working together, I came to understand a bit about this man. He was a medicine man who learned to read the Bible. He found the truth in Christ's words and realised what was dividing his people from the white man was a language and culture barrier.

So, he took the teachings of Christ and reworded them in the language his people understood great and important things. He put it to song and dance and set out to teach the gospel in that manner. This became known as the "Ghost Dance".

The white man did not understand what was being done. All they saw was native people coming together in great numbers and finding unity. They took this as a sign of hostility and outlawed the Ghost Dance.

The Massacre at Wounded Knee was the direct result of this misunderstanding.

In the name of Christ for teaching the ways of Christ, the Christian nation slaughtered innocent blood, again...

There will be a reckoning in this world for the evils done. Even now the whirl wind is picking up speed.

No one will be forgotten, no one...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Ahh the good ole' days

Ahh the good ol boys. You see Slayer,,,This is what WhateverHappens was trying to convey.Whenever "lynchin" is referenced here in the US,,,the injustices done to African Americans is invoked.Though I understand your anger and agree,,,i whole-heartedly disagree with your methodology.What you suggest would be Iinfact,,, TERRORISM and if you were successful in your "regime change" someone would eventually rise up against you! Violence begets violence,,,,we have to find a better solution

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

Where did you get Afirican Americans out of the the good ole days? I'm talking about days when justice was a little more true, but throw your cards where you wish.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Very well, as lynching is often associated with crimes against African Americans. I offer a tried and true alternative to prevent further arguments about an unrelated issue to the topic. Firing Squad, just as effective, less negative connotation, though lets face it the result is the same. Goals and compromise achieved.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

Agreed, we could also be talking about the injustices in Salem when they hung white folk they thought were witches but yes back to the point of the thread the people the OP is refering to need to be dealt with in one manner or another firing squad, lynching, stoned, horses going in different directions, ect..I don't really think the way it's done is really that important.
edit on 23-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by DrCarter

Agreed, we could also be talking about the injustices in Salem when they hung white folk they thought were witches but yes back to the point of the thread the people the OP is refering to need to be dealt with in one manner or another firing squad, lynching, stoned, horses going in different directions, ect..I don't really think the way it's done is really that important.

Well Miles I have to disagree. I chose lynching as the manner of execution because of the brutality and lasting fear it puts into people. The haunting image ( of white cattle rustlers ) I posted being taken down, is evidence of that. I believe it's the punishment that fits the crime. If it was good enough for the Nazi scape goats.and innocent black people of the past two centuries. I believe with everything I am, it's good enough for the real perps of all those crimes combined.

Without having a bleeding heart
I sympathise with the Afro and, Native Americans and the true Jewish peoples. If they don't understand what
I see that needs to be stamped out of existance. Let me say it straight out. It's their oppressors. Hitler was wrong. And in the weakness of error he chose innocents to execute. NOT ME! I CHOOSE THE GUILTY>

You treat people like animals ( sheep cattle ) don't be surprised when that's how they behave. MOOO

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
it isn't a matter of how justice is carried out,
it is that justice is served that matters...
what ever,
we can't become them
or we might as well just end it now.

considering that the crime is heinous beyond comprehension for most, if not all of us.
the punishment could never fit the crime anyhow

edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
it isn't a matter of how justice is carried out,
it is that justice is served that matters...
what ever,
we can't become them
or we might as well just end it now.

considering that the crime is heinous beyond comprehension for most, if not all of us.
the punishment could never fit the crime anyhow

edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Truly a reasonable retort. I've had my say on the matter. Definetly respect yours.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is the Messiah Letter which Wovoka sent to his people...

THE MESSIAH LETTER

When you get home you must make a dance to continue five days. Dance four successive nights, and the last night keep us the dance until the morning of the fifth day, when all must bathe in the river and then disperse to their homes. You must all do in the same way.

I, Jack Wilson, love you all, and my heart is full of gladness for the gifts you have brought me. When you get home I shall give you a good cloud [rain?] which will make you feel good. I give you a good spirit and give you all good paint. I want you to come again in three months, some from each tribe there [the Indian Territory].

There will be a good deal of snow this year and some rain. In the fall there will be such a rain as I have never given you before.

Grandfather [a universal title of reverence among Indians and here meaning the messiah] says, when your friends die you must not cry. You must not hurt anybody or do harm to anyone. You must not fight. Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life. This young man has a good father and mother.

Do not tell the white people about this. Jesus is now upon the earth. He appears like a cloud. The dead are still alive again. I do not know when they will be here; maybe this fall or in the spring. When the time comes there will be no more sickness and everyone will be young again.

Do not refuse to work for the whites and do not make any trouble with them until you leave them. When the earth shakes [at the coming of the new world] do not be afraid. It will not hurt you.

I want you to dance every six weeks. Make a feast at the dance and have food that everybody may eat. Then bathe in the water. That is all. You will receive good words again from me some time. Do not tell lies.

[TEXT: James Mooney, The Ghost-dance Religion and the Sioux Outbreak of 1890, 14th Annual Report of the Bureau of American Ethnology, Part 2 (1896).

I post this for you Randy, that you may understand through a red man's eyes, the power of Love through the teachings of Christ. May it give you strength, hope, and faith in the months ahead.

With Love to all,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Credit Seekeye2 for bringing this forward.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I'd strap the bastards down in a chair and make em listen to Michael Bolton records for hours! Then Kenny G. ! Now that's torture!!!

Damn ! I thought I was bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

S & F

For your enthusiasm.

Politicians are like lice. Every so often the infestation gets out of hand.
Throw all the bums out of office.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join