It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sounds from "Spirit Cave" Tibet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

I agree its a FAKE ! Did the comparison with Jupiter sounds and its a perfect audio match. Too bad for all the hard work tho...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I found the cause, Its the earth. Right in between where that lady is describing there is the largest cave system in Florida where they had filmed the old Tarzan movies. I have been there and the caves are really cool. This sound has to be coming from them at Wakulla Springs State Park, FL. If it was not storming that day this would have been on the major news networks, a lot of people visit that park and this would have terrified them. If I did not live five hours or more away I would go and confirm it for us.

Here is the same sound from Tibetan Caves.

www.youtube.com...

We are in some deep pooh pooh cause the whole earth is rumbling. This Florida noise happened on the 16th and could have been caused by the large Japan quake but we will have to see.

This thread needs to be in the Fragile Earth forum and not UFO one because this needs mega attention right now given all that is going on with our planet.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Have you not considered that all the planets are making this crazy noise on occasion? This is no Hoax from Florida!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I saw someone saying that an astronaut said that the moon sounded like a bell on a moon mission. I just want to ask you do you believe it? ... i mean you can't hear sounds in the vacuum/void of space.

As for the noises, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
beautiful spirit cave pic!
The human race has only been monitoring things like earthquake activity with any real scientific scrutiny and commitment for a hundred years or so (this time around, who knows about the Atlanteans). Not to downplay the sounds and the quakes, but a hundred years is really only the briefest snapshot of our earth. When we consider how slowly the earth's processes happen in relation to our lives, it makes no sense to say that "this has never happened before" or that it is somehow unprecedented. While I don't have anything against the Planet X theories, but I'd like to find a more earth-based explanation than that. I just don't want to get caught with our pants down when some natural earth process could just be playing out here. If we are looking to the stars as Cthulu rises out of the depths of the earth, we'd be screwed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My dear Zorgon,

As usual, you give us, always, food for thoughts.

I admit: When I read your threads, I must assume some dietetic pills for my little brain!

S&F!

In my opinion, visual & audio side-by-side overlay comparisons are indeed a nearly perfect match with The Cassini Saturn Radio Signal! Deciphered www.abovetopsecret.com...
A WARNING?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yup I agree it is a hoax, even well known atser's with so many stars and flags still got tricked by something like this

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
BTW kudos to kitkatcat

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OMG, I am practically jumping out of my chair here! This exists for others too!! (edited to add- I refer to The Hum Zorgon described and provided links to- I have no knowledge about these cave sounds)
I have been hearing this sound since somewhere around the year 2000, it comes and goes for a stretch of time.
I describe it as a vibration I feel and hear, and everything in those articles describe it perfectly!
I was blogging about it a few weeks ago, because it started up again.

It got less present just after the earthquake, but on the 13th, it started getting really "loud" so that it made me dizzy and I couldn't sleep. For the first time, my husband heard it too! He went looking around the house for a source and I assured him he wouldn't find one. Even told him to go outside and see if there is a difference- he did and foudn I was right, there isn't.

I had a couple friends tease me about this, and am really comforted to see that I might not be alone.
Thanks so much for posting that, Zorgon! I was eating up your posts already , even before I got to the one I am refering to.
edit on 23-3-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok, this is very interesting.

OP, these sounds are present in the cave itself? So as soon as you walk in the cave you can hear them just like they are in the videos?

Are these sounds present in most caves around the world?

I would like to know if there are any caves near me? Time for Google!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A lot of people tend to forget where information comes from when dismissing what Christina posted on the internet orginating from Tibet.

I recived corrospondence from Christina just recently and she VERY KINDLY gave me permission to share what She had to Say:

For clarity, Shane is my English Name (aint got a Doaist Name quite yet!)

Hello Shane! It wasn't recorded by me. This sound was recorded by a Monk in Tibet at the end of February after the sound started. I know that you have many questions, like many people around. This is original sound from the cave, and not Jupiter sound, like other think. Jupiter sound and 10 first minutes of our sound ALMOST the same, but Jupiter sound cleared more, some high and low frequencies were cleared away and doesn't bring same vibration as our sound. Which is speaking about 3 things possibly: first -Jupiter has the same structure of "singing", like Earth has, second - Voyager recorded same sound near Jupiter at 198Xth, maybe because there are some portals to our Earth??, third, NASA used the sound of the same cave or maybe mount Kailas, when it was singing years earlier.. what for, you ask? Well.. for money. After recording that sound Dr. Jeffry Thompson based some alternative medical centers (you can find it in Internet, he was working with NASA). NASA's recording is only 10 minutes, now the cave is sounds 20 minutes. By legend Shiva start to sing his mantra - 1 step, start to dance, cousing Earthquakes and destroying - 2nd step, Shiva call his Clarion (Horn) and after this new era will begin - 3d step. If earlier was 10 minutes, now 20 minutes and started earthquakes, MAYBE then, when it will be 30 minutes we all will hear it, because the sound will pass through the ground everywhere on our Planet(it's only my opinion). But in Bible there is same thing about Archangel will call his Clarion (Horn). I think, now we all have a great possibility to hear this sound like a message to prepare. When sound was first time, I suppose, people who found this (scientists, governments whatever), they didn't want to make it known, and closed access to it, using a protection like Jupiter for example. And now SOMETHING helped us to record this sound. Maybe it's very fantastically but this sound bring in itself something I can't explain, something which help us to understand some things we never notice before. For example, I started to see dreams about future, I saw a dream about Japan earthquacke one day before that terrible thing was happened. Also I understood, that now, this sound is not actual for me anymore. (I listened 4 times clean version, and couple times original with noise without cleaning, when we clean it in studio). It's like I'd knоw all I need to know, and now I just have to watch and wait. Sorry , it's hard for me to write on English. Hope you will understand. Anyways, if you have questions, just ask. And I saw that page, thank you. You can publish my answer there, if you want. I don't mind.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Somamech because: Weird nature of ATS formatting :S

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I heard what is described as the Tao Hum for the first time last year

At first i thought a transformer may have been resonating the wooden framework of the house I was living at that time till I walked outside and could hear the dang hum everywhere. I do have VERY good hearing

Since that incident and my interest in Ancient Knowledge of Sound...Infra-Sound has become quite a searched Term here in my neck of the web. Infra-Sound has even been recorded to increase with known Qi-Gong prationers

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I like the vibes from Neptune - groovey!

Uranus has a rather ominous sound...

Saturn is rather low key

edit on 23-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Regardless of if the audio happens to be a match with the Jupiter radio waves- The Earth appears to be making noises that are catching the attention of the populace worldwide.

Stay present through your day and really try to listen - I doubt many of us are truly listening any more.

We have so much sound factor bombarding us in our daily lives whether it be music, traffic, voices, wind, rain, that we no longer notice the subtle signals that come from the lower frequencies of the planet.

Animals are listening, they know before it happens.

Try this exercise, walk out into the woods, close your eyes and begin listening, "really" listen.

Like when you hear a bump in the middle of the night in your home, You pull together every ounce of your being to focus on hearing because you must, focusing on the tiniest sound as if you are a microscope analyzing a slide.

I have a feeling, there will be much more to hear in the future and if we turn down the volume of your daily existence, we might just hear it

Blessings,

-GM

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So. There were 20 specific minutes when the cave was "singing" and some guy was fortunately sitting in this high mountain, cold cave with prepared recorder (cell phone maybe:duh
?

Ya know how it sounds to me? Like some other new age - gaia - avatar crap with mystical message. Similar to solfegio music etc. This is exactly the way I would manage project blue beam. Sophistically. Not suprised NASA is somehow involved in that.

Anyway I still find myself in a "want to believe" state. The other HUM phenomenon is very interesting and new to me.
BTW nice sound. I wonder if wind could cause st like that...
Not closed case for me. I'll keep an ear on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Seems like 90% of folks walking the street these days have head phones in their ears.

You can't even say hello to someone, let alone expect them to notice a soft rumbling in the earth or sky.

Interesting times

GM

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I like what you said about the Music of the Spheres. One time I was trying to sleep about 4 am ish and I suddenly heard a sound I had never experienced before, it had that sort of eery singing sound, like something playing a musical instrument only more eery, and drifting sort of. I thought it might be traffic from the highway. I've never heard it since. Sometime over the summer I began to hear something else that seemed like a reverberation inside my eardrums, like it seemed to be coming from all things which emitted sound, only the sound was deeper and more intense and with a kind of pressure. At that time I wondered if there was a wind turbine operating somewhere, as I'd read that some people get headaches from the pressure.
Odd stuff.

Edit: Plant Girl I just read your post and you heard something you thought might be traffic too. Maybe its what I heard.
edit on 23-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Is it really NASA made? I listened to URANUS sound on my headphones right now and I can hear some chattering (like a lighter) changing left and right ear (weird as for natural stuff isn't it?) and also some monaural beats (this could be natural). Have You ever heard about/to I-Doser? Such brainwave entertainment, which can affect your mind in incredible ways. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Very calming sounds Zorgon...S+F kinda awsome when you realise they are totally natural, I have heard them before but I couldn't remember where....then I remembered after continuing to listen, I often here it in my sleep it wakes me up from time to time, a noise very simular atleast..... Maybe my head is cavernous
......Or in the silence of sleep we pick up more than we realise.
Is it a dirge or a call to the masters as stated by the OP, either way it is haunting and yet serene. It's going on my Ipod.
Cheers Zorg

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What if it IS the whales?

What if the whales can use their voice vibrations under ground somewhere deep in the water to cause earthquakes?Or volcano eruptions even?They can communicate to the other side of the world though water.Water is the perfect conductor!I know it does sound crazy.I thought it was crazy when I first heard it.But that was because they said the whales and dolphins were using alien technology lol.But hey who knows right?My theory would be that they were using sound waves.Maybe that's why there have been some strange noises being heard.

What if they are mad for all the killing of their friends and family and oil being spilled into their home?

Do you not agree that animals/mammals or anything that has life will attack when it is being attacked?Of course,it only makes sense to defend yourself no matter what specie you are.All bees will protect the hive if it means killing whatever is that might be a threat to it.

I think it was the whales that made those save the whale T-shirts lol.just kidding..it does tend to get too serious up in here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join