It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sounds from "Spirit Cave" Tibet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i have had this bookmarked for a while,

The Earth-Tone & The Orange Robe of the Sannyasi

it's an interesting explanation of earth sounds, color and DNA.

www.yogamag.net...

i think it fits in this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Thanks fooks !

That was an interesting read.

I will try and dig up a pdf I have regarding French Esoteric thought on music many a century ago and pm you

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

Hums and booms...sounds like a romantic fiction paperback company! Seriously tho', if I'm right, all this started way back in 1966 in the small Wiltshire town of Warminster who were subject to this sort of stuff on and off for years...thunderous noise along the tops of people's houses amongst other strange unexplained hums and booms... and of course the UFO phenomenon was involved too...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I have heard these very sounds your talking about I'm From southwestern Ontario Canada
I have heard many time I thought it was a motor burning like my sub pump I ran to basement to find that was not the case I then thought my fridges so I checked each motor not that I then STEP outside to hear it louder but could not see a thing
Brenda

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes something is afoot indeed ...... I'm airing on secret tech as the noise was definitely a hovering or very slow travelling aircraft or UFO. To whether we find the source, maybe 10 years from now, like the stealth tech it takes a few accidents before they can stop denying its existence. When the technology to track these objects and noises catches up, thats when we will learn the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

How VERY interesting
First I heard of this one. Odd it didn't come up in a search for strange hums... but now there are many references

The THING...

In the 1960s and early 1970s Warminster became the centre of a UFO flap. Interestingly, the Warminster phenomenon began not with unidentified objects but with unidentified sounds; which is, perhaps, why the phenomenon came to be labelled the 'Thing'.

The genesis of the Warminster UFO phenomenon is described in Arthur Shuttlewood's The Warminster Mystery. Shuttlewood was a journalist with the Warminster Journal, the local newspaper. It was through this position that Shuttlewood first came into contact with the phenomenon.

The date on which the Warminster phenomenon started is a moot point. Flying Saucer Review reported that, in November 1961, four witnesses near Warminster witnessed a UFO leaving a trail of sparks. Two of the events reported by Shuttlewood in The Warminster Mystery as occurring in 1965 are also reported by Shuttlewood, in the Warminster Journal in December 1965, as having occurred in 1963 and 1964.

The mythological history of the Warminster phenomenon, however, began early on Christmas morning, 1964. A number of witnesses were awoken by strange sounds, variously described as like twigs or leaves were being drawn across a roof, or a chimney being crashed to the ground, or like roof tiles being forcefully rattled around. The sounds were witnessed in one case by as many as thirty individuals. Perhaps the strangest was that witnessed at 6.12 that morning by Mrs Marjorie Bye, who was walking to the Holy Communion Service at Christ Church in Warminster. As she approached the church the air about her filled with strange sounds that she found disturbing, and made her feel weak and unable to move. These unidentified noises continued on an ad hoc basis until at least June 1966. Roughly nine cases are described in The Warminster Mystery in which the only unusual phenomena are noises. Over the course of time this "noise" phenomenon receded and the visual phenomenon took its place to become the most important element of the Warminster phenomenon; the Warminster Thing became a UFO.

ghtchat.myfunforum.org...

The Warminster UFO Flap

In the 1960s and early 1970s Warminster became the centre of a UFO flap that, at the time, was unprecedented in the UK.

The Warminster phenomenon began not with unidentified objects but with unidentified sounds; which is, perhaps, why the phenomenon came to be labelled the 'Thing'.[10]

The genesis of the Warminster UFO phenomenon is described in Arthur Shuttlewood's The Warminster Mystery. Shuttlewood was a journalist with the Warminster Journal, the local newspaper. It was through this position that Shuttlewood first came into contact with the phenomenon.

The date on which the Warminster phenomenon started is a moot point. Flying Saucer Review reported that, in November 1961, four witnesses near Warminster witnessed a UFO leaving a trail of sparks.[11] Two of the events reported by Shuttlewood in The Warminster Mystery as occurring in 1965 are also reported by Shuttlewood, in the Warminster Journal in December 1965, as having occurred in 1963 and 1964

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join