It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China & Russia call for immediate cease-fire in Libya!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SLAYER69
And some cannot comprehend that Libya's massacre of their own people needed to be stopped.

a solution for a problem
caused by the CIA.

Displaying willful ignorance and or denial over decades worth of Qaddafi's brutality. If this was Iran you would be supporting the regime against the West. Ignoring their decades of oppression and possibly justifying it as long as it's viewed as resisting the west.

Admit it Boondock you have an agenda.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Originally posted by spikey
Once the country is 'secured', a lot more than 2% is for the taking.

it is not ours to take.
that is stealing
at the cost of human lives

You do understand, that in any type of war, and or skirmish, there are casualties right? It happens, and it may be sad and unfortunate, but it happens.

yes, I am totally aware of this fact.
however, my point is this skirmish wouldn't
have happened if it were not orchestrated by
covert US Agency. The US was responsible
for all 3 in this case:

Problem - Reaction - Solution

Gadhaffi was not harming civilians at all
until the CIA started the revolt. So that
blood is on the CIA's hands. IMO

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Agreed, China isnt throwing away a major party to their country over Libya.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is so dog-gone simple.
US should nationalize every foreign account. Not tomorrow. Not next week. RIGHT NOW. I for one am tired of filling in a grave someone else dug. Let them kill one another. Let them scream religion. Let them try to be holy.
I'm not advocating just going in and use every single power in our pocket. No. I don't want to just erase completely these rogue states. But YES I WOULD if this BS keeps arising.
Don't judge me. Look at my words. See what I say. Twist it around and it shows.

Enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

it is not ours to take.
that is stealing

Agreed, 100%.

Doesn't change that is still so though, does it?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Admit it Boondock you have an agenda.

yes, you are right, I do have an agenda.
That agenda is the truth.
And we are not being told the truth
in the MSM.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin032188
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It actually is big in Might because the pansy US government would never ever gather up enough balls to attack that Ship or even try to block its path. The Chineese have enough troops and reserves to put an armed guard on every man and woman in the U.S.

Not a country to piss around with. If China says stop, they mean it. Russia is also ordering a Ceasefire. The bible says trouble will come out of the north and the east in the midst of this mess in Libya, Egypt, and ancient Ethiopia. The prophecy is in Daniel 11. Verse 45 i think, would have to look it up.

This was also written with Jerusalem as the center of the world.
So which north and east are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

it is not ours to take.
that is stealing

Agreed, 100%.
Doesn't change that is still so though, does it?

you cannot kill evil within a man, if you have evil within yourself
boondock

let he who is without sin, cast the first stone
KJV

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Fair enough...
We are among friends here

in the MSM.

You do realize that the MSM also includes and is not limited to PressTV and Russia Today etc right?
That's their Main Street Media. Which should also be held suspect of Brain washing their internal populous and whomever else externally that are simple minded and naive enough to believe it as they are spewing propaganda and rhetoric as well...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think a great policy to have is bombing everyone into peace and democracy. Its worked well so far...

Im okay with conquering and taking over a country. Im not okay with these pathetic police actions and BS veiled in armed action to "promote peace", "liberate the oppressed", or "oust oppressive dictators". Its all nonsense. Either go in and take the country and its resources or dont. Just for Gods sake, stop playing some ridiculous globalist game and calling it something else.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting report coming of Canadian Pilots aborting plan to bomb airfield. They were doing EXACTLY what was agreed to in the vote.

Canadian fighters abandon planned attack on Libyan airfield

www.globalnews.ca...

OTTAWA - Canadian military fighters embarked on a second day of missions over Libya today but officials say they abandoned a planned attack on a Libyan airfield. The mission marked their first offensive operations since arriving in-theatre on the weekend. Maj.-Gen. Tom Lawson, a defence spokesman, says once over their target the Canadian pilots and command elements determined the risk of collateral damage was too high. Read it on Global News: Canadian fighters abandon planned attack on Libyan airfield

edit on 22-3-2011 by jude11 because: edit

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Interesting report coming of Canadian Pilots refusing to bomb airfield. They were doing EXACTLY what was agreed to in the vote.

www.globalnews.ca...

OTTAWA - Canadian military fighters embarked on a second day of missions over Libya today but officials say they abandoned a planned attack on a Libyan airfield. The mission marked their first offensive operations since arriving in-theatre on the weekend. Maj.-Gen. Tom Lawson, a defence spokesman, says once over their target the Canadian pilots and command elements determined the risk of collateral damage was too high. Read it on Global News: Canadian fighters abandon planned attack on Libyan airfield

This isnt the First, 4 Jets from the UK aborted mission at the very last minute because SAS crack squads spotted civilians, so they called off the strike, we arent there to kill civilians, the deaths you hear about on libyan state TV is just propaganda, Britain and Canada were right not to bomb because of civilians and im sure any other country would do the same.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Fair enough...

in the MSM.

You do realize that the MSM also includes and is not limited to PressTV and Russia Today etc right?
That's their Main Street Media. Which should also be held suspect of Brain washing their internal populous and whomever else externally that are simple minded and naive enough to believe it as they are spewing propaganda and rhetoric as well...

yes we are among friends here
and I do respect your contributions
to this forum.

And yes I would agree with your comment about
ALL media even RT and PTV.

However with that said, when we have news reports
and all the reports say something different we have
to connect the dots of what is mind control and what
is real. A deductive theory has to be implemented.

After saying that, I do not think the US is doing
the right thing in Libya. I also do not believe that
Gadhaffi is doing the right thing either. Like I said
earlier in this thread, there are no good guys here
no matter how you shake it down.

I think all foreign nations should leave Libya.
And if Libyans want a revolution on their own,
then they will have one. But a revolution
under false pretenses is NOT a revolution at all.
It's only another form of control.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Fair enough...

in the MSM.

Dude! Everytime I see that avatar, it makes me poop a little! lol

And yes, although many of us can and do have different opinions on how things should and will play out, we are all here discussing it at least.

Right or wrong, I trust the news posted on ATS from the alternative media than anything on the MSM. I watch CNN to anticipate where the next propaganda piece is leading to...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

thats probably because ghaddafi intermingles his citizens with his military on the ground... the same reason why there were reports of residential areas being bombed, because he set up his communications among residential zones on purpose... kinda like holding a baby in front of yourself to block from being shot.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And then this comes out of my country...

thehill.com...

This gets more absurd by the day. We have no definition of the mission, but we're using the military to accomplish... hmm.... something. We dont know what.. but we're accomplishing something. Unprecedented stupidity IMO.

link   

Originally posted by jude11

and I would almost be willing to bet
that the airfield they were supposed
to bomb was a civilian airfield and NOT
a military target.

See, this is pointless. Bombing civilian infrastructure
to enforce a no-fly zone. It's over-kill. That is
not what any of them signed up for.

link   
reply to post by jude11

Good for them "Aborting" is always an option when collateral damage is a very real possibility.

I wouldn't have spun it as you have by saying they "refused". "Aborting" is a legitimate option. I just wish more of that was done. Would have lowered the human costs over the past few years elsewhere.

edit on 22-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Eventually China will have to be contended with, they have the capability to amass, a 200 million man army. All they need is the hardware to go along with it, which they are starting to accumulate.
This is the red dragon that has been sleeping for a long time. But now it's starting to wake up, is very hungry and wants a very big piece of the pie.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So many nations agreeing on this subject. The US was TOLD exactly what they would and would not agree to.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join