It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Firing Misslies at Irsael...again.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Seems like the only people trying to convince me that Israel is the good guy here, are either Jews or hardcore christians who think this Israel is the one in the bible. BTW that pic of the guy holding the Koran with a RPG looks like an IDF soldier to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
Just wait until Israel comes under fire by rockets (with timers on them, again) from Lebanon. We know how much more damage those do against Israel's 200 nukes. Sooner or later, Israel will catch something much larger, but it wouldn't surprise me if they 9/11'd their own country for UN protection.

I can quite see this too.

Israel with the US organising some sort of 9/11 as a False Flag so they can get the Green Light for Nuking Iran etc.

Iran are the main trouble makers in the whole of the Middle East and they are doing it on the quiet, away from the MSM.

How?

By training Terrorists and Suicide Bombers. Supplying Weapons into the likes of Lebanon, Syria, Gaza etc. to attack Israel.

Maybe Iran's nuclear power program is purely for energy, I doubt it considering how much OIL is there. Why would you pay for Petrol when it's free, under your feet so to speak?

So yes, any excuse Israel can get to bop Mr Pyjamas in Iran, I think they will take it even if it means staging another 9/11 and loosing some of their own people!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TREASONFX

Are you serious or just randomly babbling? So if you fired a RPG at me, and I "replied" back to you with a bullet to the head, that would make me a terrorist?

The utter lack of logic and grievous fallacies I'm seeing here. Is there no common sense anymore?
'

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Good question. The Israel forces tracked the killer back to the Palestine area, but the hunt continues I believe. As for proof, the "palestinians" handing out sweets and cookies as a victory celebration sort of indicates proof enough for me. Although you are right, I am still waiting for prove as to who did.

I don't trust the media, EVEN Israel media.
edit on 21-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

So you favour destroying an entire group of people because of what a few do? What if one of the CIA's nation-victims used that same logic?

What do you suggest the people of Gaza do?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by TREASONFX

Are you serious or just randomly babbling? So if you fired a RPG at me, and I "replied" back to you with a bullet to the head, that would make me a terrorist?

The utter lack of logic and grievous fallacies I'm seeing here. Is there no common sense anymore?
'

It's called the School Bully Syndrome!

They keep on poking and proddy you over a long period of time, making fun of you and generally being very annoying, sometimes even hurting you.

The ONLY way to stop them is to fight back and bop them one twice as hard.

This isn't flawed logic as I've seen this many times before and it works!

Go for it Israel, it's the only way you're going to get some peace and quiet! Obliterate the Muppets causing all the problems!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Your the second guy to say this. The pic has been verified, its a "palestinian terrorist" with a koran. drop the dis-info already fly strainers!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

So you favour destroying an entire group of people because of what a few do? What if one of the CIA's nation-victims used that same logic?

If the "Normal" people in Gaza don't want to keep on suffering and having such poor living conditions, then they should be the one's to stop the "Bad" people in Gaza from firing the rockets at Israel.

Once they stop doing that, then Israel stop hitting them back.

Even my 5 year old Daughter worked that one out! But then we are talking to people who are brought up holding an AK-47 practically as soon as they can walk etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Please show me proof and who verified it thanks. They got such nice uniforms these days I'm impressed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Move to one of the 20 muslims countries all around them obviously. Muslims own 95% of the middle east. Don't tell me they need to stay in this land, heck, there isn't even any jobs, let alone farm land in these areas. So why stay? To provoke Israel and for a strategic military location. Period.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

stay on topic or get reported.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by CanadianDream420

So what your saying is Israel is not entitled to this land because they were not there first??

You do realize (or you probably don't) that with your logic, no countries people on the face of this green earth are entitled to live in their country since they were not the first there.

That would put:

USA
All of Australia
Britain
Mexico
Korea
France
Germany
Italy
Turkey
Canada
South Africa
New Zealand
and about 100 other nations "illegally occupying" their land since they were not the first to live there.

Your logic is so flawed I don't know why I even bothered making this post to you. Maybe to make sure other people were not lead away in your same circular reasoning. God help you.

EXCUSE ME.. but I was defending you. Stating just because Palestinian people owned land 2000 doesn't mean they can have it today.

Israel was given the land, the world recognizes it's borders.. All I was saying at the end is they are slowly expanding borders set by the UN. No one can deny this, but it is God's given land.

I read the Bible. I believe it. Can't believe someone like you is so quick to judge.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Move to one of the 20 muslims countries all around them obviously. Muslims own 95% of the middle east. Don't tell me they need to stay in this land, heck, there isn't even any jobs, let alone farm land in these areas. So why stay? To provoke Israel and for a strategic military location. Period.

Maybe cause they were born there and that is their home. Why do you stay where you are?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by OuttaTime
Just wait until Israel comes under fire by rockets (with timers on them, again) from Lebanon. We know how much more damage those do against Israel's 200 nukes. Sooner or later, Israel will catch something much larger, but it wouldn't surprise me if they 9/11'd their own country for UN protection.

I can quite see this too.

Israel with the US organising some sort of 9/11 as a False Flag so they can get the Green Light for Nuking Iran etc.

Iran are the main trouble makers in the whole of the Middle East and they are doing it on the quiet, away from the MSM.

How?

By training Terrorists and Suicide Bombers. Supplying Weapons into the likes of Lebanon, Syria, Gaza etc. to attack Israel.

Maybe Iran's nuclear power program is purely for energy, I doubt it considering how much OIL is there. Why would you pay for Petrol when it's free, under your feet so to speak?

So yes, any excuse Israel can get to bop Mr Pyjamas in Iran, I think they will take it even if it means staging another 9/11 and loosing some of their own people!

The mossad is notorious for stirring up geopolitical turmoil. Last year Lebanese soldiers found rockets with timers on them, aimed at israel. The UN forces were there and confirmed there were no lebanese people there. Israel is mad because they had to withdraw from Lebanon a few years back, but they carpet bombed them on the way out. The Zionists want lebanese territory south of the river, and they also want gaza and west bank, so they throw some violence at them and run to the media crying 'poor us, we're the chosen ones, protect us Obama'.
The PACs and robber-barons want Iran because of their centered and pivotal role as an oil and gas supplier in that part of the continent. Geopolitics will continue to undermine and destroy countries so they can control the global resources. It's a banker stunt with economic hitmen hiding behind politicians and covert agencies. Every time there is friction with an oil producing nation, a color revolution takes place and a UN puppet steps in to run the country. So yes, things will escalate in that area, but will be downplayed by the media, hidden behind the Libya and Japan media blitz. There's lots of political re-engineering going on and they're standing on a powder keg while they do it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Maybe cause they were born there and that is their home. Why do you stay where you are?

If I was living in such a sh** hole (Gaza), even if I was born there, I wouldn't want to stay there.

Most people have a choice in this World, why would you NOT want to live somewhere nicer and in peaceful surroundings?

Actually, does that kind of place exist in the Middle East?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

"Someone like me"? What was that about being quick to judge?

Anyway, they are not "expanding" their borders. They have in fact given close to 4 times the size of current Israel (won through defending theirselfs during the last 60 years of wars against them) BACK to the surrounding countries because the UN are pushing them too.

History peoples, read it. Not news media

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have not. I move to where jobs are. And I always make sure where I move is safe for me and my family. Once again, horrible comparisons. Common sense is so lacking.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Read your source again:

"Lebanese soldiers found rockets"
That was all I needed to hear. Think man, think!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I know this is off topic but why are Jewish people / Christians living in Israel called "Zionists"?

I stated here once that Israel was given their land by God, evidently it says so in the Bible so it must have been a long time ago. Basically pointing something out, that's all.

For some reason, I became hated by hundreds of Muslims and was called a Zionist Baby Killer etc.

You what?

If this is the mind of what they themselves call a peaceful religion, they need their heads examining!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh, crap, you've thought they would learned already to have taken that recent fighter jet attack in stride.

But you know, come to think of it, that Old Testament saying of "An eye for an eye," still may have holding with them (even if it is not from their religion!). And, are they ever way behind in terms of catching up!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join