It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic monster: Geomagnetic field reveals increasing danger of 'continent killing' quakes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
In light of all the compass anomalies...

March 16, 2011

Russian geophysicist Pogrebnikov concurs with his colleagues at Harvard and Stanford: the earth may be in for a hell of a time.

Imagine events just short of doomsday and you'll have a small glimpse of the global catastrophes that may lie just ahead.

Some scientists have seen this future—and the future is damn scary.

The former geologist Jim Berkland also "sees the future" on a regular basis, at least as far as earthquakes are concerned. He watches the geomagnetic field by watching aberrations in animals: odd actions, bizarre events, eerie mass deaths.

And the world's animals are self-destructing in swarms, hordes, flocks.

The magnetite embedded in many animal's brains make them sensitive to changes in the magnetic field. When that field is disrupted, some animals go mad. They get lost. Whales beach themselves. Birds desperately soar in confused flight and crash into each other, the ground and buildings.

Sometimes they just fall from the sky and die.

Berkland, a former USGS scientist has an 80 percent success rate predicting significant earthquakes. That's the best in the world and no one else comes close to that record.

Geomagnetic field hints at what earth's core is doing

The earth's history is one of violence. The oceans, the mountains, the great plains and savannas were all created by titanic forces that make the March 2011 Japanese earthquake look like a gentle rumble by comparison.

Awesome forces driven by a shifting core thrust up the mighty Andes from the bottom of the sea, changed the icecaps, formed coastlines and sunk whole island chains.

As the core stresses, compresses, spins and writhes its internal tortures are evident in the changes of the warping magnetic field.

That field is also stressed by interaction with the sun's influence on the earth within the magnetosphere. A delicate tug-of-war over the eons creates a dance of life and death.

As the core shifts and the erratic geomagnetic field moves towards reversal, evidence mounts that studies such as "Ultralow-Frequency Magnetic Fields Preceding Large Earthquakes" by Antony C. Fraser-Smith of Stanford University and Harvard's "Statistical relationship of strong earthquakes with planetary geomagnetic field activity" reveal the increasing possibility that massive, 'continent killing' super-quakes will reshape the current maps of the world.

Geodynamo creates earth's magnetic field

The mighty currents of molten rock, under intense pressure, boil beneath the crust creating earthquakes, volcanoes and continental drift. It is also the geodynamo that creates the earth's magnetic field and the interaction with the solar magnetosphere can initiate plate drift, tensions and the massive buckling and shearing between the plates called faults. The movement along the fault lines is called an earthquake.

Geomagnetic flux, often a precursor to mighty quakes, is sometimes accompanied by strange harmonics: people see colors dancing in the sky or hear what sounds like discordant music.

Then the earth moves and like a giant, invisible hand changes the lands and seas.

The growing aberrations of the magnetic field—and the increasing level activity of the sun—is symptomatic of the change in the earth's core. A dangerous change. An uncontrollable change. A change that is leading to the possibility of greater and greater disasters.

The core is restless now and when it is Mankind too cannot rest…

www.helium.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well that's frightening.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like those earth changes that were supposed to happen in the 90s.

I am not entirely convinced that "continent destroying" quakes are a real possibility- sure, big quakes can and will happen, but I really have a hard time comprehending where all the almost inconceivably massive amounts of energy, to do such a thing as destroy a continent, would come from.

I suppose that it would be ignorant to be close-minded about the idea though... as the forces that drive earthquakes and other geological movements are only about a century old- whereas geology by comparison is an extremely slow process that we have barely dipped our brains into the field of understanding.

Maybe besides the Japan quake, shifting magnetic field, solar storms, animal die-offs, haarp, super-moon and crazy compases, you could also throw in that comet elenin for good measure

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the info S&F just wondering how soon after seeing flashes of light do earthquakes occur.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Umm, ok. That's quite interesting. It doesn't mention "time" though, in how much time is this expected to occur? Doesn't have to be exact, but say what, 1 week? 1 year? 10 years? 100 years? What is the expectation, and which are the chances? Is it for sure that this will happen? Is it like a 80% chance? All in all very good post and thanks for the heads up, I'll start building my "safety bunker" over here and get rea... Oh wait... You said Earthquakes???
edit on 21-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People of ATS come on This needs to be on the HOME PAGE.

When they tell you not to run... run. And when they tell you to run, RUN and don't look back.

This + mass die-offs + compass anomaly + the massive creation of storage vaults and bunkers= SHTF in a big way.
People when Harvard and Stanford Scientists are telling you this and they are not being called crazy by the rest of the world, its no longer time to take this lightly. If you haven't prepared, prepare NOW.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It just makes too much sense to be honest. Here in SoCal we're getting pounded with 50+mph winds and over 3 inches of rain in 36 hours. There are so many anomalies, from the odd migrations of animals, to the strange weather patterns of the last 2 years it just seems like all the "doomsday" people were right all along. Maybe Mother Nature is resetting herself, if so it's going to be a heck of a ride.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Very scary indeed

its funny how the Russian scientist are the ones trying to warn us
and the US scientist are the ones being suppressed, kind of an ironic roll reversal if you ask me!
I think Edgar Cayce's vision of the future United States could have been a dire warning and very true
check out this map drawn from one of his sessions or is
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f6e8a2856f4.jpg[/atsimg]
S$F

edit ...correction I think this map is Gordon-Michael Scallions but Im not sure history channel told me it was cayces
anyone know for sure ?? could not find any solid info sorry to derail thread

edit on 21-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

It's certainly not my intention to frighten anyone.

But I've always believed that information is power and anyone who's searching for information on ATS can handle the truth better than most -- which is why this will never be found in any MSM article and why the government will never warn anyone.

It's time everyone realized that they're ultimately responsible for their own fate. Americans should expect as much assistance from the government as was given to the Katrina survivors. In other words, feel lucky if you're not herded into a sports stadium or FEMA camp.

Good luck and God bless...

edit on 3/21/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
Umm, ok. That's quite interesting. It doesn't mention "time" though, in how much time is this expected to occur? Doesn't have to be exact, but say what, 1 week? 1 year? 10 years? 100 years? What is the expectation, and which are the chances? Is it for sure that this will happen? Is it like a 80% chance? All in all very good post and thanks for the heads up, I'll start building my "safety bunker" over here and get rea... Oh wait... You said Earthquakes???
edit on 21-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

The magnetic field and solar anomaly are happening NOW.

The growing aberrations of the magnetic field—and the increasing level activity of the sun—is symptomatic of the change in the earth's core. A dangerous change.

The Elite has bunkers ready, and storage vaults ready, Don't you think then everyone should have something ready?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Is that an Edgar Cayce map or a U.S. Navy map... or both?

US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE is this NOW??

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

What makes you think those bunkers will withstand the energy that causes these quakes?

If anything, the Elites are sealing their fates in their own graven vaults.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Thats a good question , I always assumed it was Cacey's as seen on history channel

see my edited post??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

What makes you think those bunkers will withstand the energy that causes these quakes?

If anything, the Elites are sealing their fates in their own graven vaults.

Be that as it may. My point is if I was among the Elite I would be making dammed sure me and my family could survive any oncoming calamity (along with some slaves ... er employees as well).

Now it is a fact that storage vaults and bunkers are being built and filled very rapidly and they are also buying survival food as rapidly as they can. So it stands to reason that they know something. And whether they survive or die in those bunkers is not the point, the point is, they are preparing so everyone should as well.

Also it could be that the bunkers are for so called employees. If they survive good, if not meh. The elite may just have something else for themselves.

Also it may not even be earthquakes, what if they are releasing tidbits like this so the rest of us prepare for earthquakes, while they do for something else? But still prepared for anything is more prepared than not prepared at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

This link has a variety of future maps, most of which look disturbingly similar (especially if you knew where I live!)

A friend recently emailed me the map you posted and asked me what I thought.

My only thought was, get a boat?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There is really nothing to fear but if you must......

If I were one to fear anything I would fear living thru this.
I have even heard some of the Japaneese say that they wish they hadn't
been spared.

There are alot of things much worse than dying.
It IS coming folks.
I would tell you to prepare to the best of your abilities
both physically and spiritually.
you may not want to live thru this.

God Bless.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What a bunch of nonsense.

Of course no one bothers to read the articles referenced. If they did they would see that they have nothing to with an "increasing possibility that massive, 'continent killing' super-quakes will reshape the current maps of the world." Fraser-Smith talks about ULF precursors to earthquakes as a possible means of prediction. Pogrebnikov, in a paper from 1984, talks about a decrease in geomagnetic activity being associated with an increase in earthquake activity. He claims that when solar activity, and thus geomagnetic activity is low, there are more earthquakes. Both authors are talking about entirely different things and neither says anything about super-quakes.

The foolish article says that the geodynamo originates beneath the Earth's crust. It does not. It originates in the outer core, beneath the Earth's mantle, thousands of miles beneath the crust.

What "growing aberrations of the magnetic field" is he talking about?

The increasing activity of the Sun is caused by Earth's magnetic field? The author never heard of the Solar cycle?

Utter nonsense.
edit on 3/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

A little bit about the author.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What "growing aberrations of the magnetic field" is he talking about?

Oh, nothing significant.

edit on 3/21/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Makes you wonder doesn't it.
2nd line...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join