It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
Anyone tell me when the first Muslim suicide bomber attacked? Reason? Page 324:

'The cruel sect of Moslems will come, hiding weapons under their long robes......'

Tried a Google & could not find. Remember book is from 1983, probably written 1980-1983 so.......

Nothing again your thread, I find it interesting

But terrorist attacks happened long before the book was written. Off the top of my head you have the '72 olympics, and Entebbe happening before that.

True Muslim suicide bombers have been happening at least since the creation of Israel.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have yet to see *ONE SINGLE EVENT* that has not been interpreted by Nostradamus followers as cause of the third world war.

And to interpret the current operation as "war against the French" is as far fetched as it could be.

It's becoming ridiculous, seriously.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I have yet to see *ONE SINGLE EVENT* that has not been interpreted by Nostradamus followers as cause of the third world war.

And to interpret the current operation as "war against the French" is as far fetched as it could be.

It's becoming ridiculous, seriously.

Not at all. I ask you again to watch the news. The USA does not want to be named as leading the coalition, neither do the Brits. We had enough of the berating & 'illegal war' critisism after Iraq. That leaves the French. In this current context it is easy to envisage the French spearheading this campaign with US/UK close behind along with a token Arab state or 2 but the latter is now in doubt thus the direction of Arab fury would be France.
The recent French ban on public wearing of the burka will not help things for them as they will now be seen as anti-Muslim.

So as I iterate it still is making perfect sense. Which part does not?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UtahRosebud
I see that a few folks have already touched on Gaddafi's son, Saif. So I wanted to share something a girlfriend of mine brought up when I emailed her earlier about this subject. Here's what she had to share with me:

Gaddafi's son Saif (you've probably seen him giving interviews on TV) has a Ph.D. in economics from the London School of Economics. Why this matters is that "letters" is a vague academic/intellectual reference to advanced degrees. So someone who has achieved a Ph.D would, especially centuries ago, could have been referred to as a "man of letters," indicating his academic achievement.

The reason this has anything to do with anything, is that earlier this week, Saif publicly announced that Libya financed Nicholas Sarkozy's (the current President of France) election campaign (and Libya wants its money back, LOL). Sarkozy's office denies this.

Now, one more interesting tidbit. In 2009, Gaddafi was bestowed the title "King of Kings of Africa" by the African Union. The son of a "king" is a "prince."

So, of course I'm wondering what role Gaddafi's son Saif plays in all this, as the quatrain almost seems to point to him, rather than to Gaddafi. I'm wondering if Gaddafi gets killed in this current attack, and his son Saif steps in somehow?

I found her connections to the quatrain 3,27 extremely thought provoking. So I thought I would share.

Thank you for this. I was not aware of his title of King by the African Union. This would fit very well. I have a feeling we'll know very soon as things are moving rapidly in Libya.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The original translation reads:

"Libyan Prince powerful in the West
Will come to inflame very much French with Arabian.
Learned in letters condescending he will
Translate the Arabian language into French."

Source

You can view all of the original translations of the other quatrains in C3 there (or any other century) as well.

I'm very skeptical of modern interpretations of prophecies written in a much older political and military context. But I will concede that some of his writings can be interpreted as being potentially applicable to modern events, such as WW2 etc. However I remain aware of the strong possibility that this is coincidence or hindsight reinforcement. Bear in mind also that there have been many, many, many failed interpretations of Nostradamus, and that there are a lot of outright fraudulent interpretations out there intended to force events in retrospect to fit Nostradamus' words.

For example, the famous quote re: "the cruel Moslem sect hiding weapons under their robes," actually reads:

"The cruel faction in the long robe
Will come to hide under the sharp daggers:
The Duke to seize Florence and the diphthong place,
Its discovery by immature ones and sycophants"

(Same source, 10.33)

So I just try to keep an open mind in either direction. I can't say it's not possible; that wouldn't be very skeptical of me at all. But just be aware that there are people with agendas interpreting writing created a long, long time ago so that they can sell books out there.
edit on 3/21/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Further information and typo correction

edit on 3/21/2011 by AceWombat04 because: clarification

edit on 3/21/2011 by AceWombat04 because: further clarification

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Not sure I can take Nostradamus' words and believe any of it. He's called a prophet but many of his supposed prophecies are vague that one can apply at any time.

If his prophecies aren't 100% then surely he's not a prophet, and his words cannot be taken so dearly.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by digipulse

Because not quite a week ago one of Ghaddafi's sons threatened to tell the world about Sarkozy's little secrets and illegal money for his campaign to run as president. The sons also demanded all the money back which was a vast amount.

Quite frankly I believe the son because I know about Sarkozy and the L'Oreal coverup that was swept under the carpet.

That is a fantastic observation! Also note that the French were first to strike when the conflict in Libya began. Coincidence? Seems like alot of that going on lately doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This was covered much earlier on so we are getting repeats here however few people pay attention; before repeating whats already been covered I suggest some of you read from the beginning of this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think this is just the author of the book molding the Nostradamus predictions around what was going on back in 1983 when the book was written. Gaddafi was a big thorn in the side of the west back then. He was stirring up all kinds of problems. Just 3 years after the book was written in 1986 Ronald Reagan bombed the crap out of his house because he was responsible for a bomb in Berlin disco that killed American servicemen. I remember it well, Gaddafi was the boogie man of the day back then.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Did you copy and paste this? and add "I have" before it. I would suggest providing a source and using quote marks when necessary. Otherwise this is plagiarizing.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

That's monkeyface in Iran.

Other members.....

Prophecy can be changed depending on what course of action we take. All these prophecies in regards to Libya becomes nil and void if Ghaddafi and all his sons are dead.

Do any of you understand that?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
COLONEL GADDAFY

Could be just a coincidence

STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST.

Maybe if he forces them into rebellion, but the people of Egypt protested before Gadaffi, and it's more likely he is stirring up the Western world, not the Arab world.

THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.

Obama lol? I guess if you work for msnbc you think Obama is a great king and a man of culture and against the arabs, but Obama is arab, he has no culture and he is the worst of kings.

A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Is this still part of the quatrain?

Interesting about the arab language translated into French. Has that not been done yet? So you're telling me if I spoke French and wanted to learn Arabic I'd be SOOL?
edit on 21-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TitaniumL
Not sure I can take Nostradamus' words and believe any of it. He's called a prophet but many of his supposed prophecies are vague that one can apply at any time.

If his prophecies aren't 100% then surely he's not a prophet, and his words cannot be taken so dearly.

I agree. Far too much is attributed to this man's (Nostradamus) written words. Barely discernable words open to many different twists and turns, as would fit the reader's agenda. For instance, he calls the name of a river Hister and suddenly it is Hitler.

If one is given to "hidden prophecies" you could find amazing things fortold in code in, oh say Moby Dick.

If you truely want to know about about what is to be in the near future, try this:

Ezekiel 38
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by romanmel because: typos

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Nostra Dumb Ass is full of shiza. His quatrains are so obscure that anybody can read anything into them. His genius is that he continues to hustle the wanton believers hundreds of years later.

Just read the quatrain that the author quoted to some how end up referencing quadaffi in the 21st century. Give me a friggin break. That book belongs in a 55 gal drum for heat. It would be more useful

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Man of culture can mean two things

1. mixed heritage

2. multicultural nation

BOTH Obama and Sarkozy fits in well as they are both of mixed heritage and both come from multicultural nations.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Actually pretty much in his books are exactly what is in Torah and the Book of Revelations so Nostradamus's predictions are not unique at all.

However saying that, I believe we can make or change our destiny that decides our fate.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
From CNN
(Mobile link, so it many not work for you...if not article is titled "Allied forces strike Gadhafi compound; leader's whereabouts unknown")

Excerpt from Article:

Arab League Secretary-General Amre Moussa told reporters Sunday that what is happening in Libya is different from what was intended by imposing a no-fly zone, according to Egypt's al-Ahram newspaper.
The strong recommendation by the league of Arab states to take decisive measures -- including the establishment of a no-fly zone -- figured prominently in the adoption of the Security Council resolution," Ban told reporters in Egypt on Monday. "This decisive measure is meant to protect the civilian population, who are being killed by Col. Gadhafi and his regime."
Ban was briefly mobbed by demonstrators chanting "Down with USA!" in Cairo, his spokesman Khawla Mattar said, adding that it was "not a serious incident."

Interesting to note - Protesters in Egypt chanting Down with USA! over the Libya conflict and that currently Col. Gadhafi might very well be gone...setting the stage for his son Saif to take his plance and thus fulfill part of the prophecy?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Thats why the whole Ghaddafi clan has to be eliminated.

Qhaddafi's two sons are not exactly well liked in the Western world; when both visited Australia on two different occations they were watched like a hawk....and "those" had to report directly back to John Howard, then PM. There was a write in one of our papers over these two sons.....er ummmm weaknesses!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Nostradamus.....

Listen to this: This is a four year.....and the quantrain is Q4.4

Obama is the 44th president of the USA

__________________________________________________________________________________________

LIBYA NOSTRADAMUS

A powerful Libyan Prince in the West will come to inflame very much French with Arabian. Learned in letters condescending, he will translate the Arabian language into French.
Q 3:27

This is a FOUR YEAR, and this quatrain is Q4.4

When they will be close the lunar ones will fail,
from one another not greatly distant,
cold, dryness, danger towards the frontiers,
even where the oracle has had its beginning.

edit on 20-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

"Lunar ones will fail" ,Qaddafi's lose.
"from one another not greatly distant,
cold, dryness, danger towards the frontiers", more islamist threats?
"even where the oracle has had its beginning" Delphi....Greece or Turkey.

"A powerful Libyan Prince in the West", It must refer to his siblings....Sons.
I'd say after present ruler Qaddafi and a time when a relative of Qaddafi (He has a tribe his family is so big) rises in the Arab world.
"he will translate the Arabian language into French" Born French but a relative to Qaddafi..
but this is merely my interpretation.
edit on 21-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I'm aware the luner ones are the Arabs.....

I mentioned the top part because of the number 44

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join