It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya / Oil Money and the French ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The world is about to end to a very real extent yes i mean from radioactive poisoning and we are all of a sudden happy to be liberating Libya from COL Ghadafi ? Whose been A numero uno terrorist for thirty years+? .

You would think the Tsunami , earthquake and radioactive impending meltdown was a dream?.

We don’t care about the Congo and god don’t even get me started how many other we poor nations dieing we could show little to know compassion about as a global community. The French? (cheese eating surrender monkeys) have never been of real character on any front and all of a sudden we wonder why they stepped up its because they want gas to drive their cars and factories .

This is a disgusting misguided attempt at humanity and i am yet to here any real perspective.
we all know who the rebel forces we support ARE!

WE know that the plant in Japan is on the verge of true nuclear fallout but all of a sudden WE THE WORLD GIVE A FLYING F>>> about LYBIA ? .

ridiculous ?

Talk about a misguided Agenda its just well obvious that money means more then any human suffering ever will duh on me i guess but this is so far out of the realm of obvious humanity to hear Hillary or anyone talk about the people is just god there are no words . Its EVIL!

Be Well
Triple

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yep very true..
Was just looking for the topic about all the media focusing on Libya that was kicking about earlier?
I have had bbc and sky news on for the last few hours and its clear as day what their agenda is..
hardly a mention of Japan..
Its sickening

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Well, not only Libya.. but now all of a sudden, another oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.. convenient, right? Just ridiculous attempts at diverting our attention from the REAL threat , IMO.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
its scary to see how they have turned their attention and its scary to think that we are not hearing anything at all its now on the bottom Banner ? Really biggest disaster ever is put to the side by a has been terrorist and his washed up nation O wait the Oil money nah not even that makes sense and I don’t believe in mass media conspiracy that’s just ridiculous im more worried the world is just well Dumb?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

i haven’t heard of the oil spill have been drinking humh maybe it is a diversion more just stupidity o i spoke to soon just saw a thirty second clip on cnn about Japan
guess i was wrong
seriously its very odd we cared more about Haiti and Indonesia then JAPAN? really? our allies and economic stock partners OOOO maybe they weren’t our partners after all !lol

VERY Strange to say the least lets see who wins the fight global radioactive nightmare or ghadafi s oil money I mean the people of Libya

edit on 20-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: drunk

edit on 20-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Star and flag.
I had a larger rant in mind but i will just say, Everything is going according to plan.
Good doggies, 1 more hoop and you get a treat.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I love treats

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yeah, really.

Congratulations, primitive humans, you have just now caused your own annihilation. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiMyNameIsMike

Well, not only Libya.. but now all of a sudden, another oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.. convenient, right? Just ridiculous attempts at diverting our attention from the REAL threat , IMO.

It could well be that this oil is old news but released now in the hope it will get lost amongst Gaddafi fever.

I suggest getting Fallout 3. Not as a game more of a training manual.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

i am back online and seeing less then a staggering participation inthis thread we do as country see that we are only watching out for Lybia for the absolute most evil selfish reason imaginable we dont care about hu,an rights or wed be in the Congo We dont care about rebel forces or government stability we are pissed our oil might not flow cheap and get to be marked up by the US government to control its citizens

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why is it all of a sudden a country can't help out civilians in need without having a hidden agenda! I think some people are getting really bord with there own lives they just like to stir things up like saying they are just trying to get the oil, please explain to me how they would het there hands on it? If all you are realy bothered about starving Africans and the poor Japanese people instead of having a rant on here why don't you all get off your arses and get out and try and do something about it! Oh yea that's rite you won't get off your arses because deep down you don't actually care you just want to start ridiculous story's to fill your time in the evenings.

Rant over and I expect alot of come backs from this which I won't reply to however I think you all should have a long hard think about your selfs.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It shows that as obvious as the news blackout is it works wonderfully.

Here's a thought. Let’s say that this is not a news blackout just the result of the news factories competing to get the next and easiest 'Breaking News' headline.

What does that say for modern journalism what ever the case?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Ditto

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

so if you wont answer why did you speak its obvious you are just hurt inside and have no Idea what this is about

And? I should drive to africa to help them cause that makes sense .

Way ta go you are my inspiration

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ok stuff it I will reply to anyone that wants a pop.

So can you explain to me why and how you came to the decision there is an hidden agenda?
edit on 25/3/11 by simples because: Spelling

join