It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Warnings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
reply to post by Freezer

Yeah - I got it. Just think he's wrong there is all.

I do, of course, want him to be wrong about everything else too as I have loved ones out in CA (as I know so many of us do) and don't want any harm to befall them.
Holding my breath a bit this week-end...

edit on 19-3-2011 by 5senses because: moved a bit

I too wish he is wrong, as I live in California, right near the coast.. Unfortunately remote viewing works, and Ed Dames and his team have the process down, all but the time aspect. The gps technique developed was a shot of brilliance. For those who doubt remote viewing, just do some research on Ingo Swann..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

anyhow theres a whole crap load of info on this Wikipedia site hereKashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant talking about dangerous Japanese
nuclear events, and radio active releases in the years 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and for whatever reason the records seem to stop at that date...hmm covering up anything i wonder 2009-present? given their history odds are in favor of that being likely.

aven't even graced yet! ta ta

OK, first off I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me, or even tryint to point out where I am wrong. But I am sick of the angry, agressive stance people take on ATS these days. Throwing arround terms like "Disinfo Agent" and "pulling it out of your ass" - come on - if you want to debate with me please do it with some manners, decorum and intelligence.

Now, I am happy to have you point out all of what you have pointed out. I read with interest and wouuld not argue with any of what you have posted. I am sure everyting you have shown me is true, and I would not presume to queation any of it. Which brings me to the small clip I have quoted above. See, it seems with this you have shot yourself in the foot, and rruined your own argument.

How acurate is this remote viewing? When you yourself point out that these events occured in the years 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008, the chances are that any 1 of these multiple events can be tied into what was "predicted".

I was my assumption (Perhaps wrongly) that the OP was linking this years event with the prediction made by remote viewing. If this is the case then he was indeed many years out as I suggested. If that was not the case then I'm sorry, it seems I misunderstood. But If I have misunderstood, then the fact that there were, by your own admition 6 similar events so far this decade, it does not seem like this so called prediction carries much weight.

I am always happy to debate these things with you. But please try to debate without any name calling, or aggression, as that does you no credit.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I will not say he is a flake.... (mr.dames)

most of the others seem to think less of him...

I remember them telling a story where they all got him thinking santa was a terrorist invading the us...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
In a recent thread, a geologist stated that California is going to get hit today. I am watching hisz.rsoe.hu... and California is having 3 quakes as we speak.

As the other poster stated, it is a law of averages. Eventually it will happen. Unfortunately for us, it all seems to be happening at once.

Though today was a specific date, the seismic window for the moon, is 3 days before to 3 days after, so that means, wed to tues. And sunday is in this period with a full moon. Tomorrow.

I am just waiting for this to be in his 20% wrong predictions, but the science is still probably right, as he has an 80% accuracy and its based on geological and earth signs, instead of overlooking them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

First of all, I wasn't even aware that there had been an earthquake in 2005 that cause a leak in a nuclear reactor, I was going by what I read in the link I gave.

Second of all, I have however posted many times before predictions made by Ed Dames, and his team, and posted predictions BEFORE such events happened.

Sorry but this claim that "anyone could have made this sort of prediction" doesn't fly, more so if you actually look at the real predictions made by Ed Dames and his team which have come true, while others haven't happened yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Months, it could have been weeks, before it occurred he went on the Art Bell show and said the next use of a nuclear weapon would be done by North Korea, and they would use it on their own soil, and later they would use another nuclear bomb in anger. It happened, at least the first part, as his team and Ed said it would.

He mentioned that a pathogen would infest harvests all around the world, and would start in Africa, and I showed in another thread that this came to pass exactly as he said it.

video.google.com...#

'Stem rust' fungus threatens global wheat harvest

New variety of an old crop disease called "stem rust" can infect crops in just a few hours and vast clouds of invisible spores can be carried by the wind for hundreds of miles.

The world's leading crop scientists issued a stark warning that a deadly airborne fungus could devastate wheat harvests in poor countries and lead to famines and civil unrest over significant regions of central Asia and Africa.

Ug99 — so called because it was first seen in Uganda in 1999 — is a new variety of an old crop disease called "stem rust", which has already spread on the wind from Africa to Iran. It is particularly alarming because it can infect crops in just a few hours and vast clouds of invisible spores can be carried by the wind for hundreds of miles.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Virulent New Strains of Ug99 Stem Rust, a Deadly Wheat Pathogen

ScienceDaily (May 28, 2010) — Four new mutations of Ug99, a strain of a deadly wheat pathogen known as stem rust, have overcome existing sources of genetic resistance developed to safeguard the world's wheat crop. Leading wheat experts from Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas, who are in St. Petersburg, Russia for a global wheat event organized by the Borlaug Global Rust Initiative, said the evolving pathogen may pose an even greater threat to global wheat production than the original Ug99.

www.sciencedaily.com...

There have been several other predictions that Ed Dames and his team nailed, but yes they have failed with some predictions, but as I have said time and again they have nailed so many predictions that imo we should keep an eye on the other predictions he and his team have made.

edit on 20-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

All due respect, but I just don't eleive it.

I am sure some of his predictions will come true. For example - the North Korea stuff. Anyone with half an eye on the political situation in that part of the world could make such a prediction. And this passing planet business? I just don't beleive it. But I will respect your right to make up your own mind and not try to convince you that you a wrong, or call you stupid etc. as seems to be the most usual way to dissagree with people on this board atm.

I will kepp an eye on him though, I would love it to be true. I'd be willing to bet that we will both be happily disapointed though! ;O)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I've encountered Turi before, and he's a fake imo. Comes up with plenty of vague gibberish, then when anything happens, he says things like, "See, your were pre-warned of this by the Great Turi". He seems to be the kind of scammer who revels in mayhem & exploits it so that he can convince very gullible people that he saw it coming, and would be happy to give you some of his personal attention for a fee. Best ignored.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

its hard to believe that the southern appalachians (including the brown-mountain lights in NC)
will be spared...maybe the interpetation involves the few, rare, Yokums that live hermit lives
out there in the remote valleys of Appalachia, where no TVs or Rural mail even exists...
that neolithic condition could then be said to have been 'spared'

I was just recently thinking back to where I lived with my sister.
spring creek valley, north carolina. Trust, north carolina, to be exact. population was two, her and I.
the only way in or out was over either three 3800 foot high passes, or up that 1500 foot high canyon wall.
She could not get even one tv sation. 1982.

I recently downloaded several topo maps from that area and on one of the maps, last updated maybe 20 years ago, I found a whole valley of a church and about 8 houses at about 3000 feet with only trails in or out and through steep climbs, a region 15 X 15 miles with only a few houses and trails for roads.
probably a dirt road up there by now wih satillite dishes and a pickup truck in the driveway. but still high up and isolated

problem is....
with places like this, I fear that when the S... hits the fan, 20,000 survivalists will descend upon places like this!
there is only slim pickings as it is, now, for these mountain people and they really do not like outsiders much!

my sister moved away as she could not function well with her IQ of 140 and a social work master's degree, there.

and if you DID move to such a place, will be be a solution or a problem, to these people and to yourselves?
[400 city people trying to get the six local farmers to take them in, the very people these city people once called "hillbillies"! ]
no cell phones, no tv, not even a trusty jacknife, and worse, no knowledge of how to live
in the mountains.

freestone

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

All due respect, but I just don't eleive it.

I am sure some of his predictions will come true. For example - the North Korea stuff. Anyone with half an eye on the political situation in that part of the world could make such a prediction.

Except that back when he made the prediction we had several other nations that could have been the first to use the next nuclear weapon... from India, Pakistan, to even the Iranians, and a myriad of other countries, but it was North Korea just like the remote viewers said.

And it is not only that prediction, but several others that have come to pass. Yes, they failed with a few but they got about 80% or higher correct.

And this passing planet business? I just don't beleive it. But I will respect your right to make up your own mind and not try to convince you that you a wrong, or call you stupid etc. as seems to be the most usual way to dissagree with people on this board atm.

IMO, although much of what is being said these days about Nibiru/Wormwood is a hoax, there is at least some truth to it. There is just too much information, and evidence that seems to point to this.

I will kepp an eye on him though, I would love it to be true. I'd be willing to bet that we will both be happily disapointed though! ;O)

I would not want for any of what they say to happen, there is, and has been enough suffering already. We don't need any more.
edit on 28-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Oh dear, this really means nothing yo know.

I could have predicted this. It is just one of those things which will happen eventually - and the fact he was 6 years off proves that.

I'll give an example. A fella went to the betting shop some years ago and made a bet that 3 golfers would hit a hole in one during a specific tournament in the US that year. He won his bet. Every songle golf tournament sees literally thousands of t-off shots, and by the law of averages some will go right into the hole. This happens in every single tournament.

It is a pretty safe bet that one of the countries on the most acive geological plate systems on the planet would have a large earthquake at some pont. And given the current proliferation of nuclear power in the countries which are situated on said techtonic system, it is also a pretty safe bet that a nuclear incident would ensue.

So this does not excite me inthe slightest.

In fact, I can confidently predict that in 2017 there will be a major earthquake in the Phillipenes which will result in a chemical spill. The odds that within 6 years either side of that date this will occur are so good that I would say I have a 90% chance of being correct, as long as you will give me a +/- 6year margin of error, as you have given to this chap.

See. Look at statistics when you look at this stuff.

You really are a close-minded person. A lot of humans are like this - nothing in school or university or any body of 'humankind' science explains certain things, so these things don't exist and are laughable.

Hmmm, humans are so arrogant..........

Why, in 2011, can't it be possible that 'science', in any form, is completely inadequate? Do you believe that humankind has solved all the problems and created full-proof equations for everything?

Please accept that there are many things that a young race, like humankind, have no idea about........

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh dear, this really means nothing yo know.

I could have predicted this. It is just one of those things which will happen eventually - and the fact he was 6 years off proves that.

I have to agree with you Shamatt. Geologists and scientists have been predicting an earthquake in that region for decades. If a geologist or a scientist says that...it's not evidence of any sort of psychic ability.

So if a Remote Viewer says the same thing....once again. It would not be evidence of psychic ability no more than a geologist or scientist saying it.

Now on the other hand....if a Remote Viewer or a natural psychic predicts it...gives a specific DATE to which it will occur AND gets the date correct....then that's evidence of psychic ability.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by 5senses
reply to post by Freezer

Yeah - I got it. Just think he's wrong there is all.

I do, of course, want him to be wrong about everything else too as I have loved ones out in CA (as I know so many of us do) and don't want any harm to befall them.
Holding my breath a bit this week-end...

edit on 19-3-2011 by 5senses because: moved a bit

I too wish he is wrong, as I live in California, right near the coast.. Unfortunately remote viewing works, and Ed Dames and his team have the process down, all but the time aspect. The gps technique developed was a shot of brilliance. For those who doubt remote viewing, just do some research on Ingo Swann..

And Steven Fossett's body and plane WERE found in the Sierra Nevada's! Just like Ed Dames said!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join