It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: 'Radiation is Actually Good For You' (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ann Coulter: 'Radiation is Actually Good For You' (Video)

tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

According to conservative columnist Ann Coulter, this whole Japanese nuclear crisis is overblown and "radiation is actually good for you" and the media isn't reporting its benefits enough.

On The O'Reilly Factor last night, Coulter spoke about her recent column that cites a number of articles in the New York Times and "a stunning number of physicists" showing radiation has a positive effect on cancer patients.

Joking aside, O'Reilly wanted Coulter to be "responsible" and admit that "some radiation will kill you." Coulter refused.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
nation.foxnews.com
www.dailymail. co.uk

+51 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So the chief of the Japanese nuclear plant is crying (literally) as Japan has upgraded this disaster to a 'level 5,' admitting that the radiation being leaked is harmful enough to be deadly. Radioactive plumes have now started to arrive in Southern California, but it's ok, because Nuclear Physicist and Medical Physician Ann Coulter went on FOX last night and informs us that there is no need to worry, radiation is GOOD for us!

Are we as a nation so dumbed down that they think we will actually believe this blatant propaganda? I mourn the decline of Western Civilization.

Why doesn't Ann Coulter do a special report live from inside the reactor? It would be informative and the health benefits to Coulter would benefit all of us as we would no longer have to listen to this nonsense.

tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's good for us?? Thank goodness for that then. I was really frightened there. Thanks for this news, it will really calm me and the masses down. Thanks again, I'm happy now. I wish they just told us in the first place that it's actually good for us, I've done a lot of worrying over nothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here's Coulter's interview on O'Reilly:

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

Three guesses where this botch invested her ca$h.

...Can't believe the fools in this world. Or the fools who listen to what they have to say.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Again, like Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter has figured out America. Just say something dumb and controversial and you'll get all the attention you need. One day you will all realize Ann, Rush, and Michael Savage are all paid by saying shocking things. Professional trolls, if you will.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theghosthunter

Yeah, I can see it now, government funded radiation therapy for everyone!
For a healthier, happier you!

reply to post by DevilJin

I mean, I know the propaganda machine is in full gear, but seriously, this takes the cake. If statements like "radiation is good for you," doesn't wake people up to this reality, I don't know what will.

"Tomorrow on Hannity, Jumping off a 10 story building is good for you, it promotes muscle and skeletal strength and endurance. And we're saying it on FOX News so it has to be true!"
edit on 18-3-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)

link   
Doublespeak. She says ' 5 times the MINIMUM amount of radiation the gov. says ...'
And from the medical studies it sounds like this is already a low dose reccomendation, for the treament of cancer/other. Good catch!
edit on 18/3/2011 by Learningman because: nada

link   
I wonder whose payroll she's on

Reminds me of late last year when Michio Kaku claimed the California missile strike was merely a contrail from a jet plane

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
tsk tsk - Annie dear - you could have done better than that. Losing your touch, me'thinks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98d641c5b48e.jpeg[/atsimg]

ETA: here is a copy of her article:

A Glowing Report on Radiation, Ann Coulter

edit on 18-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm usually the first one to give another female props...however she disgusts me.

She is a perfect example of SO many in this country who know NOTHING yet because of who they know or who they *** they get airtime and media-attention thus rendering them "celebrities" and for some reason,the chit that spews from their mouths is taken for "truth" and their "opinions" then matter for some unknown reason!!!

Absolutely insane if you believe a word that comes out of her mouth: I currently and sadly have two friends undergoing radiation treatment for cancer and I can freakin' ASSURE YOU that neither they or the ongoing deteration of their once beautiful bodies demonstrates that it's "good for you..." disgusted.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I saw a little of this last night before deciding it was just about the dumbest thing I'd ever heard a "pundit" say.

I will also say that it will take some time for Coulter to regain the credibility that she lost with that performance.

BTW - I am now thinking about changing my ATS signature to "Fair and Balanced", since I obviously can go after both sides.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Total idiot faced women, next she will be telling us to allow our children to play in traffic.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Interesting concept this woman has....NOT!

She is referencing how it helps people with CANCER. That is people that already have cancer. People that do not have cancer will definitely end up with it if they are exposed to a strong enough dose of radiation....

There is NO logic in her statements. As a person that is living with cancer, when I ask if I could get cancer worse than I have it now by being exposed to body scans, xrays of tumors, etc. at least every 3 to 6 mos. the doctors shrug it off and say "nah....it could take another 20 years for anything to show...besides by that time it won't matter for you anyway."

By saying what she did, she is showing the true colors of the medical community....they could care less if ANY of us live or die....we will only be there to make money for them, be it now or later. It guarantees that a search for the CURE for cancer will go on indefinitely...humans are lab rats and basically disposable.

Sad, totally sad that certain sectors of the human race are nothing more than sycophantical parasites.

BTW...I'm not stupid enough to accept so many doses of radiation...I have told my oncologist I will not take scans more than twice a year...she wasn't happy, but I do not believe the tripe that most of the medical community spews.

Don't fall for their lies

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

Errr but isnt medical radiation targeted directly at a specific area, ie the spot where the tumor is... not thrown at your entire body willy nilly... and even then it'll still stuff you up while it destroys the tumor, and thats never a given either.

This woman never had any creditability, so I don't see her loosing anymore from this...

How about she goes swimming in the spent fuel pool and then tell us just how invigorating it is, if her lips havent fallen off by the time shes gotten out.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

"Tonight, on the O'Reilly Factor, we learn that drinking bleach is not only good for you, it helps you loose weight. Then we'll talk to a Mom from Texas who has found a great new nutritious snack for her kids, that also raises their IQ. Rat Poison!!"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I must say..........

Bravo...........Orwell would have been proud

Can someone stop the planet....I want to get off

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

If radiation is so good for you, How about you take a bath in it?

Yea, didnt think so

By you, I mean the OP
edit on 18-3-2011 by TruthTakesTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am amazed at the stupidity coming from some of these posts, this one just takes the cake.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I havent seen her data, or any of those studies, so I wont comment on whether or not what she is saying is true.

But I will say I am disgusted with the people who are taking advantage of the absolute tragedy in Japan and the unimaginable suffering of those people to promote themselves.

Trying to make money or fame off of this situation disgusts me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join