It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird "clicking" Noises in Discusions About Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok, I know im not the only one that had theese experiances, because one guy I met at the hospital knew about them before I pointed them out. Ok here goes.

Whenever I am talking with people, and this is not just anyone, but mostly "competent" people on the level of lets just say "begginer" in theese kinds of things, or people I just made beleave me...

The furnature, doorways, beds, window arches, everything starts going CLICK, like when the atmospheere makes wood retract or expand, but RAPID and in circlyc fashion, sometimes the whole room goes click click click, ALL THE TIME! Untill we leave the conversation... like WARRNING of sorts! Even the lights go "bzzt".

Has anyone else noticed theese things going on when thay start talking?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
never happened to me but than the last time i convinced someone i was outside

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

because one guy I met at the hospital knew about them before I pointed them out.

Do you work at a hospital?
Just getting some background info.
I must say that 'clicking' thing has never happened to me... regardless of what I am speaking about.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

i would think it is a mental process of a heightened sense ,,, because it is a "forbidden" subject.. like salivating when talking about chocolate..
or getting a tingle on the back of your neck when talking about ghosts ...

sure it is a real experience,, but imho,, it doesn't really MEAN anything...

F for making me think..lol

edit on 3/18/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

yes I have noticed stuff like this, perhaps its a sound that one dimension meets another. As to stopping the conversation I suppose one should follow their intuition with regards to that.On the other hand, it may be just a listening device that clicks in when certain words are used. You could always experiment a little and see if the sounds change depending on the words used. Just an idea!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting..

Sounds like the same "click" during meditation or just before going to sleep.

Like the "house" is settling in, but it's also my tv screen and computer monitor, random doorways, walls, closets, etc. And the house is quiet and then all ofa sudden there will be 10 clicks within 5 minutes.

I think it had to do with energy and some sort of displacement/interference when beings enter.

Btw, I do know beings surround my bed at night, sometimes. At least in my old house.
edit on 18-3-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

its exactly like that, "the house settleing in" part.. I have those too..
It happens mostly when I am thingking about somthing that FREAKS me out, and the a BIG CLICK comes intoo place to make me loose my nerves for a moment(because I am farmiliar with them), or when im going to sleep, and everything my TV, monitor, ormuar etc.. starts making clicks, somtimes I wonder iff only my thinking makes theese..

This is of the same sort, when two people that have two parts of the story, and thay cant really put it intoo place by themselves, and when thay start talking, the whole room just clicks like mad...
sometimies it just goes in circles like first the Bed, then the dorway, then the shelves then the light looses slight contact for a sec, "bzzt", and so on and so on, Freaks me out but I goten used to it, and IT FEELS LIKE ITS ALIVE, like somthing mooving is making them, I just have no clue tbh..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

WOW THIS IS SOOOO FREAKY .......

last night my cat started to click and moo at me I thought it was the fridge making funny noises but then he came closer and then My one cat and another one of my cats were whispering in a low voice to each other something to do with me and how I am always on ats. I swear they were calling me crazy I told my dog this and he says Im paranoid.....What do you think ???

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ps I think I met you at the Hospital....Dec 09 I was at James county psychological hospital with you for 5 weeks to help me adjust to my lithium dose increase. And they said were crazy ......I just say listen to all the clicks and how the whole space and atmosphere contracting thing works the wood man the wood .....maybee they are crazy

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah, you get used to it!

It also might just be your own energy. Our auras can range out 6 feet from our body - so like some posters above said, maybe some topics just make us 'feel' a little funky and cause us to funk-up our frequency outputs or something? lol

It seems that my large big screen t.v. always clicks first and most often - it is electronic, so this makes sense?

Mandelbrot2012, you're naive and annoying. Go make jokes somewhere else. You're not harming anyone but yourself, trust me.
edit on 18-3-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

No I dont work at a hospital, I was in one for slitting my wrists, and by my bed was a guy, who like me was having just weird experiances in his life, (he allso slit his wrists) first he said, he goes and tryes to make "contact" like in feilds, or mountains, but he allways get scared off by somthing like a "roar", and he just flees

Ok and then we got to aliens, stars, dimension meditation, and the room started clicking, even metal window frames, somthin else that should never click lol, and he goes "do you hear that" I was farmiliar with this for some time now, and this is my usual starting fraze "do you hear that". So I was like YES! I told him to settle down, thay wouldnt scare you iff somthing we were saying is on the spot, we didnt talk much after that, a shame really...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by butcherguy

No I dont work at a hospital, I was in one for slitting my wrists, and by my bed was a guy, who like me was having just weird experiances in his life, (he allso slit his wrists) first he said, he goes and tryes to make "contact" like in feilds, or mountains, but he allways get scared off by somthing like a "roar", and he just flees

Ok and then we got to aliens, stars, dimension meditation, and the room started clicking, even metal window frames, somthin else that should never click lol, and he goes "do you hear that" I was farmiliar with this for some time now, and this is my usual starting fraze "do you hear that". So I was like YES! I told him to settle down, thay wouldnt scare you iff somthing we were saying is on the spot, we didnt talk much after that, a shame really...

THAT GUY WAS ME MAN ....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

Yea I got the same conclusion a few times, I saw a real live working "merkaba" in my life, well 4 atonce, and I thought well maybee this is my own merkabah just acting up, and it going in circles makes sense allso, I dont hear like roars or anything, just really really odd-timed clicks, and not allways.. like you said bed-time, meditation, somtimes deep-thoughts, and off this world conversations are click-happy.

peace!

p.s. yep TV most cliks like that, electrical... same thoughts

But dont you just sometimes, once in a while... find them just a lil suspicious?
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join