It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Hmm, hot, dry air makes ice crystals...sweet! I think you may be on to something! Have you thought about a patent? Shouldn't we be using that technology to cool our homes in AZ? Or, better yet, create water because it's so dry here! We could all water our lawns with moisture created from hot, dry air.

Would you care to point out where I said "hot dry air causes ice crystals" please.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
1 of my many faults is the inability to wade through peoples posts because i generally have seen it all before so it becomes tedious to say the least so if this is just reiterating what another member has allready posted then i apologise but i´d allso be very happy about it because that means somone elses eyes are open too.

chemtrails are there specifficaly to cover nibiru up when it is roughly in line with the sun as the rays reflect of px and illuminate it that is the only reason they spray that # it has nothing to do with haarp or reducing the pop

its just to create cloud cover that is all. now i know because i live in spain and here we usually have no clouds

so seeing planes make them a couple of hrs before sunset is a common thing here. a lot of people here know they are making clouds and dont really care they just think its a weather experiment.

so that is why. now my proof well you would litteraly have to come here and see for yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree that its hard to find prof that will be accepted by everyone and I also agree that as you say the maker of that vid could really make a difference although in making that vid he has in a way opened up a subject to more people. In that I can't fault him but I myself am a great believer that one person has the power to change the world and because of that I will do all I can to find the truth one way or the other and if after my research I find that chemtrail's are not real I will be the first to admit that I was wrong.
I'm collecting samples of rainwater [not from ground level] that falls after these planes have been over and I will have them tested to see if there are any abnormal levels of anything that you wouldn't expect to find.
It is my hope that other members here who believe as I do will do the same so perhaps we can compare results.
as for my other research I would like to keep under wraps for now after all if there is truth here then there will be those who will take steps to protect the lie.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

Well that is odd, because I live in Australia and in a place that get's no contrails or chemtrails and haven't had many cloudy days in the last month, why hasn't my sky been covered with chemtrails to hide Nibiru, which is apparently visible the best in the southern hemisphere?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Well I commend you for going about it the correct way, well at least the best way possible one can do without a million dollar research aircraft.

One point I hope you consider in your results too is ground based sources of chemicals, factories and mines can spew out a lot of crap.

The figures are quite scary really, for example in the last 12 years up to 2009 3.5 billion pounds of aluminum and barium got dumped legally into the environment.

Who needs chemtrails when our manufacturing industries are spewing out those amounts of chemicals?

edit on 18/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

That's an interesting point you make there and the nibiru story is a real interesting subject I have looked into and although it dose seam implausible it is not however impossible and after seeing how the earth has been reacting lately it could be a reaction to another heavenly body approaching us so I keep an open mind on that subject after all better to accept its a possibility than to dismiss it out of hand and get caught short.
Add to that small news reports of we would possible see a second sun in the sky because a star was about to go supernova and then comet Elenin which has a orbit elliptical pattern which look's very similar to the proposed orbit that nibiru is said to have but time will tell.
But your comment hat you don't have chemtrail's over there got me thinking about another mystery that has been a worldwide problem.
Now we all know about how the no of bees has been declining rapidly and no one seas to know why but over there your bees seam to be thriving so as we all know that insects are highly sensitive to chemical changes maybe the reason why bee's are dying all over the world apart from the one country that dose not have chemtrail's in the sky

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I am lucky to live in an area free from factory's and surrounded in forest so with hope I should get a true result of what the contents of the sky are at the moment but it's very hard from the ground to get a untainted sample all I can do is make sure that the sample is taken from height [in my case I placed it on my shed roof]
This is the best I can do at the moment but it's my hope that if I can prove that there are contaminates present then maybe I can get other who have the means to get a sample from in the sky its self on board.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Let me just say after exhaustive research I have no conclusions. And that is the problem. No matter how much we dig and argue there is no definitive answer--and probably never will be until most of us are dead and gone.

Unless someone on this forum has a confession to make about adding chemicals to the fuel, or devising a device that can alter the weather or poison humans down below ... I see this as not really getting anyone anywhere.

I respect everyone's position on this, but sadly I can almost bet my life there will be no solution met here. Goodluck to everyone who will argue this until their fingers fall off. I commend you.

edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: argh, that's why

I took these first thing this morning as I went to watch the sunrise - they filled the sky behind my house as well - these are not contrails - these are poly-based cloud seeders - they absorb moisture from the atmosphere and turn into artificial clouds - what chemicals are added? I don't know- but this is not natural.
edit on 18-3-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: cause edits happen

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Chemtrail Patents:

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
United States Patent 4,686,605 / Eastlund / August 11, 1987
164.195.100.11.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4686605.WKU.&OS=PN/4686605&RS=PN/4 686605

A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.

Method of modifying weather
United States Patent 6,315,213 / Cordani / November 13, 2001
164.195.100.11.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6315213.WKU.&OS=PN/6315213&RS=PN/6 315213

A method for artificially modifying the weather by seeding rain clouds of a storm with suitable cross-linked aqueous polymer. The polymer is dispersed into the cloud and the wind of the storm agitates the mixture causing the polymer to absorb the rain. This reaction forms a gelatinous substance which precipitate to the surface below. Thus, diminishing the clouds ability to rain.

Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin
United States Patent / 5,286,979 / Berliner / February 15, 1994
164.195.100.11.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5286979.WKU.&OS=PN/5286979&RS=PN/5 286979

This invention is a process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere by dispersing melanin, its analogs, or derivatives into the atmosphere. By appropriate choice of melanin composition, size of melanin dispersoids, and their concentration, the melanin will absorb some quantity of ultraviolet radiation and thereby lessen its overall effect on the critters who would normally absorb such radiation.

Liquid atomizing apparatus for aerial spraying
United States Patent / 4,948,050 / Picot / August 14, 1990
patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4948050.WKU.&OS=PN/4948050&RS=PN/ 4948050

A rotary liquid spray atomizer for aerial spraying is driven by a variable speed motor, driven in turn by power from a variable speed AC generator. The generator is driven from a power take-off from the engine of the spraying aircraft, a drive assembly includes a device for controlling the speed of the generator relative to the speed of the engine. The particularly convenient drive assembly between the generator and the power take-off is a hydraulic motor, which drives the generator, driven by a hydraulic pump driven from the power take-off. The speed of the hydraulic motor can be controllably varied. Conveniently the AC motor is a synchronous motor.

Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids
United States Patent / 4,412,654 Yates / November 1, 1983
patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4412654.WKU.&OS=PN/4412654&RS=PN/ 4412654

A laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying involve the use of a streamlined body having a slot in the trailing edge thereof to afford a quiescent zone within the wing and into which liquid for spraying is introduced. The liquid flows from a source through a small diameter orifice having a discharge end disposed in the quiet zone well upstream of the trailing edge. The liquid released into the quiet zone in the slot forms drops characteristic of laminar flow. Those drops then flow from the slot at the trailing edge of the streamlined body and discharge into the slipstream for free distribution.

ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE
United States Patent: - US3813875 / Issued/Filed Dates: June 4, 1974 / April 28, 1972
pub8.ezboard.com...

A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba°) atoms and barium ions (BA+) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium. Inventor(s): Paine; Thomas O. Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration with respect to an invention of , Hampton, VA 23364

more @ source

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Now we all know about how the no of bees has been declining rapidly and no one seas to know why but over there your bees seam to be thriving so as we all know that insects are highly sensitive to chemical changes maybe the reason why bee's are dying all over the world apart from the one country that dose not have chemtrail's in the sky

You're right bees and chemtrails don't mix
www.youtube.com...

The birds and fish have been dying too.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Originally posted by djcarlosa

You're right bees and chemtrails don't mix
www.youtube.com...

The birds and fish have been dying too.

Not to mention the connections starting to appear between Morgellon's and these clouds

clicky

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Rosalind Peterson: The Chemtrail Cover-Up

This woman is talking about the chemtrails in my area of Northern California.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

you should be able to see it halogen blue star flashing red at night ?

sunset ((((sometimes))) appearing around it as a blob commonly passed off as lense flare, sundog, swamp gas or weather balloon

if your not seeing it you have bad eyesight you genuinly cant see it for some reason or your a shill

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You know, simply MAKING CRAP UP doesn't mean it's true. Your photos of of normal contrails, nothing else.

Really, go get educated

-these are not contrails -

YES, they are....

- these are poly-based cloud seeders -

Huh?? What the heck is that?? Show a link (a VALID, scientific source).

- they absorb moisture from the atmosphere and turn into artificial clouds -

NO.....you just described what CLOUDS do, and how they form. Using the moisture ALREADY THERE, when conditions cause the water vapor to condense into a liquid .... AND, when it is also extremely cold, it freezes almost instantly.

GO get educated, for Pete's sake. You will feel so, so silly later, after you realize how stupid these claims were......

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

oh you really dont wanna be doing that i got like 10 soho vids of nibiru i got 30 or so amateur sightings of nibiru at sunset i got leonid elenin admitting his 3kilometer comet has a 900,000 kilometer coma 9 times that of hayleys comet so it cant be 3k wide i got all the info that proves every allignment with earth sun and elenin caused an earthquake plus i got the future allignments to come and you pust 1 dumb ass video of the sun with no visible sighting. infact ..

this

www.youtube.com...

and this

C/2010 X1 Elenin... and just how close this gets...

there's some VERY interesting allignments with the sun and earth at the same time, creating additional Pull on the planet... such as:

January 12th 2010,

Feb 24th 2010,

September 4th 2010,

March 11th 2011

wondering why the dates are significant?

google them...

Jan 12th... Haiti,

Feb 24th... Christchurch,

September 4th... Chilli

March 11th... Japan.

the distances are 2.141 AU on March 11th,

and 6.754 AU on Jan 12th.

now... moving forward in time...

September 26th this year - allignment - distance 0.396 AU,

October 17th - allignment - distance 0.232 AU...

November 5th - we pass into the place the allignment took place on September 26th (there would be debris)... AND we are in allignment with it again... at a distance of 0.348 AU

then again we align on 26th November with a distance of 0.596 AU...

so... if we had THAT MUCH destruction in the past at huge distances... what about when it's this close?!?!?!?!?

isn't it interesting? let's see if those dates (or very close to... like a couple of days either way) are significant in the future.

is 2012 a lie ? they found nibiru in the 80´s .. that leonard nimoy show on the ancient mayans was from the 70´s

suddenly 2011 became 2012

hmmmmmmmmm i guess we will know on the 26th of september roughly especially if it co incides with bettlegeuse´s super nova .. and if you still believe nasa then you deserve to die

and this

spaceobs.org...

and last but not least this and this comes from the nasa website which co oberates what i described above

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-3-2011 by akapapasmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That one video debunks everything you have there sunshine.

But this really isn't the thread for this, since this is about chemtrails, not your fantasy nibiru.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

yes that was 1 of the none convincing vids i posted the wrong 1 .. i collected all the fake 1's too

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
now I know that this source will be classed as unreliable but I think it should be seen because it may help us to know that there are those who at great personal risk to there heath still have the ball's to stand up and say this is not right.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join