It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tamtampamela, the troll who went to far.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I really want everyone to take a look at the following.

A girl named Tamtampamela (her youtube account, now deleted) has been saying some very offensive things about the Japan Earthquake. Take a look

www.youtube.com...

Piss you off? I know, me to. Thankfully, after millions sent her angry emails and letters, she posted this

mediaoftheday.com...

Trolls really need to stop going so far. These same people screw the whole UFO community up as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Looks to me like she got exactly the attention she was craving for. If everyone would just ignore the troll they would slink back under the bridge a lot sooner.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If people ignored trolls, the trolls wouldn't get the attention. Without the attention there's no point in being a troll.

I've riled people up for fun before and it is indeed fun. Seeing people rage over someone else's opinion, regardless of what it is, is amusing to almost no end.

Rather crude to use this event to do it, but it worked; she's queen of the trolls now.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
lolololololololtrolls

Comedy makes every situation better.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dunno if she is a Troll, looks more like a young Ogre to me...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i hope she was joking....

actually im like 80% sure she is satarizing the logic that the christian belief preposes. Most of its followers are intelligent enough not to speak it though. She is very cute.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Karma is a great big bi-ach, and I do believe that trolling over a tragedy such as this will come back to bite her on her selfish, narcissistic backside one day.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds like Westboro Baptist Church Lite or like she did that knowing she'd get a lot of hits. Controversy gets everyone's attention.

I never really understood the point of trolling and why or how it got to the point where people started doing it in real life, not just online.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
trolls suck
edit on 16-3-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Do not feed a troll - if you ignore them they will eventually wither up and go away. Before they do they will make more noise and kick up more fuss in to try and get the attention they so desperately crave. Maybe mommy and daddy didn't give them enough attention at home, maybe they are just messed up in the head. Whatever the reason, trolls feed on attention - in particular negative attention.

This is a case of a troll who got so much negative attention she basically od'ed on it.

The usual best way to deal with a troll is just to ignore them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Wait so I'm confused. Was the original video a joke? What is a troll video?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thats just wrong. a mismash of wrong.

Human beings never cease to let me/the world down, regardless of her intent.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah, smarmy and cute lip biting confession and apology? Not accepted.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
reply to post by gandhi

Looks to me like she got exactly the attention she was craving for. If everyone would just ignore the troll they would slink back under the bridge a lot sooner.

There's a way better way to deal with trolls. It came from a psychiatrist I believe. You ask for more specific details and more accurate info and do it with the most kindness you can mustard. That apparently works best.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Her address and all of her info got out, which is why she came clean. I'm sure she's had about 50 pizzas delivered along with a ton of sample packs of condoms/lube etc to her parent's house.

I see a forced smile & no makeup/puffy eyes in that last video. She was probably being terrorized at that point.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I get slated to hell for even mentioning I saw something unexplainable on the 4th october 2009 sunday night 8:17pm to be exact, I got some proper stick for saying and admitting I saw something, I got called crazy loon the lot....then we get gimps like this saying God is great god is that.... she sounds as though shes f ckin met him! mental! ....probabily tell Im not a believer in that crap and have a level head, dont need no book to guide me through life...!

Maybe if there were one god I maybe more excepting of the idea but the fact we have countless gods all claiming to have created this sh *t hole of a planet we live on .....common sense kicks in and proves we are being PLAYED!
end of rant sorry for going on

By the way If I had the footage, I can quarantee that someone would have had some explaining to do!,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
actually im like 80% sure she is satarizing the logic that the christian belief preposes.

Actually I'm like 80% sure you too are trolling.

As for the video, absolutely disgusting. It's one thing to try to get your point across, another thing to mock a horrible tragedy like Japan has gone through in making it. But as many other posters already said, "Don't feed the trolls".
edit on 16-3-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Sorry to sound thick but can you define the word 'troll' for me... Im new to the word :S

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She should pray for God to fix her face, she's really ugly, she is not funny and her face looks so deformed. It's almost like she has a mild case of down syndrome or something, I don't know what it is, but she is ugly and I would not have sex with her. :/ My friends keep telling me how cute she is, but she is not!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

I think it`s better if you see it :

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join