It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News is a hurrendous discrace. "ioidide discussion" from americas? news room pitiful

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There was just a conversation on fox news where they had a professional guest on who asked him what the surgeon general said for about twenty mins the same statements over and over and then said see you had to spend twenty minutes clarifying the s. general meanwhile he said the same thing twenty or so times then there other nazi type guest prompted in to support this needed clarification.
Fox news always acts like there is no need for any reaction provided it doesnt support the republican party .

the show was on Americas news room 1045 or so est some one else out there see this POOR POOR excuse for NEW FACT reporting just curious.

while i know cnn is more democratic this was just disgusting !!!!!:dn
edit on 16-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: spelding spillen spelllien yes i mean u!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Notice how it seems as if no one can pronounce potassium iodide correctly? HA!

Here you go CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ITS PRONOUCED poe-TASS-e-um EYE-oh-dyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it right!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
There was just a convo(sic) on fox news whrer(sic) they had a professina;(sic) guest on asked him what the surgeon general said for about twenty mins the same statements over and over and thensaid(sic) see you hada(sic) spend twenty min calrifying(sic) the s. general meanwhile he said the same thing twenty or so time then there other nzai(sic) type guest propmted(sic) in to support this needed clarificatio(sic).
Fox news always acts like there is no need for any reaction provided it doesnt support the republican party .

the show was on americas(sic) news room 1045 or so est some one else out there see this POOR POOR excuse for NEW FACT reporting just curious.

while i know cnn is more demorcratic(sic) this was just discusting(sic)!!!!!

At least the people at FOX News are educated enough to spell correctly.
Please return to the Soros Elementary School and learn proper grammar, diction and spelling.
No star. No flag.
Nothing here, just move along.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Violater1 because: my pen-a crushed your karma

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nevermind, poster above me said the same thing. Carry on!
edit on 16-3-2011 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I don't even need to reply with words, To prove how ignorant the fox news is "reporting there fair and balanced garbage" .I will let fox do all the talking..Thats all the proof you need.. S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

OMG you spelling peoplee should start a high horse club i will spell check it and then maybe u can read like an adult!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Maybe because there is no need to over react yet? If they came on fear mongering folks would be angry. If they try to reassure the public folks get angry. It's lose/lose for Fox it seems.
What exactly should they have said?

And yes... I watched it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I think fox should just say nothing, go out of business and simply go away.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Do you think its about the danger or about the businesses that don't want people staying home, stopping the economy while they're being rightfully protected and warned from their employees who's job it is to do just that?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You should beat them at their own game and turn OFF the TV!

Clearly you have not figured out that if you watch FOX then you are contributing to the madness! Most wouldn't know the junk they spew because we do not give them any credibility any longer! It is time to seek your truths elsewhere. Besides, who wants that programming in our minds anyways!

Just say No!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalIntegrity

Ahhh, see? I feel the same way about CNN, MSNBC, C-ABC, NBC, HLN etc. It's good to have choices and the intelligence to form your own opinions. Nobody should put complete trust in any MSM outlet IMO.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

she asked the guest who they brought on as a whipping post just to push the weak weak neg dem platform that keeps fox news sponsors on the take you r blind if you didnt see nor have you read what the guest had been quoting word for word as clear as day from the s.general .

I guess it takes those igorant to support the ignorant i will be back with the spell chekd version for the high horse club

she asked the guest who they brought on as a whipping post just to push the weak weak negative democratic hate platform that keeps fox news sponsors on the take you r blind if you didnt see nor have you read what the guest had been quoting word for word as clear as day from the s.general .

I guess it takes those ignorant to support the ignorant i will be back with the spell checked version for the high horse club

edit on 16-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Perhaps if he knew how to read and write correctly, he could figure out what those buttons are on the TV and remote controller.

edit on 16-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

this u r right about very right we deserve to choose

just very disturbing to see EVIL at its finest

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It could be either or both to be honest. I don't make it a real habit to follow any msm outlet like a bleating sheep. I tend to think most things are probably worse than they are or worse than what is being reported. I think in the grand scheme of things, we are naught but a thorn in the government's side. I would not trust them to put my welfare first and foremost, and I certainly don't expect total truth about ANY subject that does not directly benefit them.

So in short, I count on me because I know when I am lying.

edit on 3/16/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yep, fox, cnn, abc Etc. all bad no good.
It is only corporate propaganda that tells you what to consume next.
Do yourself a favor and turn off that soap opera and watch something real world.
Simpsons, family guy, south park Etc., those shows are actually more in touch with the real pulse of the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

i do believe all will not be disclosed however i refuse to be a complete hater it just to far thereis always an element of real truth

if everything is a conspiracy and we are skeptic of everything then the word conspiracy just does not exist?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity

I think fox should just say nothing, go out of business and simply go away.

Above is exactly what Fox News should do. It's a joke of a news reporting tv station.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by Greensage

Perhaps if he knew how to read and write correctly, he could figure out what those buttons are on the TV and remote controller.

edit on 16-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

I guess the OP must upset you greatly seeing how FOX and the Republican party has cast so large a net to ensnare the uneducated and ignorant yet this one somehow got away...

I mean really you should be congratulating him for not attending one of those liberal elitist colleges and being subverted by those evil marxist professors. Where is your party loyalty?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I wouldn't call it being a "complete hater". I learned a very important truth long ago that applies well here.

*The best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior*

The government has been caught in lie after lie since the beginning of government itself. MSM outlets have also been caught spreading propaganda, furthering their own agendas, and either hyping or downplaying stories for one benefit or another. Does that foster warm fuzzy feelings of trust?

Not in me it doesn't.

<<   2 >>

join