It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SIEGE-Federal Reserve Protests Beginning March 24

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I live about 3 blocks from the Federal Reserve Building in Downtown ATL. I would be glad to join in the festivities if anyone knows if this will be going down in all cities with Federal Reserve Banks.

@ Stewie

You are sooooooo correct. We have the power to bring TPTB down through peaceful non-violent resistance, as well as, taking the time to learn the intricacies of being a freeman on the land in order to beat them at their own game.

They have us tied into a matrix that is nearly inescapable, but it is not entirely inescapable.

We must continue to network. Maintain peaceful intelligent and coherent discussions.

We cannot let the shills for TPTB work us into an emotional frenzy by tactics such as non sequiturs and ad hominem attacks. The elders at ATS should be used to this by now.
We need to set an example for the newbies.

Never give up. Never. That is what TPTB are hoping for, because they know that we, collectively, are much, much, much, much, much more powerful than they are collectively.

It's merely a game of numbers.

To quote one of my best friends, Kyle Corbett, who sings and plays lead guitar for the band Sun Domingo....

"It's Happening NOW!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I live about 3 blocks from the Federal Reserve Building in Downtown ATL. I would be glad to join in the festivities if anyone knows if this will be going down in all cities with Federal Reserve Banks.

@ Stewie

You are sooooooo correct. We have the power to bring TPTB down through peaceful non-violent resistance, as well as, taking the time to learn the intricacies of being a freeman on the land in order to beat them at their own game.

They have us tied into a matrix that is nearly inescapable, but it is not entirely inescapable.

We must continue to network. Maintain peaceful intelligent and coherent discussions.

We cannot let the shills for TPTB work us into an emotional frenzy by tactics such as non sequiturs and ad hominem attacks. The elders at ATS should be used to this by now.
We need to set an example for the newbies.

Never give up. Never. That is what TPTB are hoping for, because they know that we, collectively, are much, much, much, much, much more powerful than they are collectively.

It's merely a game of numbers.

To quote one of my best friends, Kyle Corbett, who sings and plays lead guitar for the band Sun Domingo....

"It's Happening NOW!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Actually here is a much more appropriate song by Sun Domingo.
(I gotta give some free ad time to my boy Kyle)

This is them covering David Bowie's song "I am afraid of Americans" in Hamberg, Germany.

lyrics to I am afraid of Americans

Jonny's in America no tax at the wheel
Nobody needs anyone They don't even just pretend
Jonny's in America
I'm afraid of Americans I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't help it I'm afraid I can't I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't help it
Jonny wants a brain Jonny wants to suck on a Coke
Jonny wants a woman
Jonny wants to think of a joke
Jonny's in America
I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't help it I'm afraid I can't
I'm afraid of Americans
Jonny's in America
Jonny looks up at the stars
Jonny combs his hair And Jonny wants pussy and cars
Johnny's in America, Johnny's in America

link to source with a few changed to fit with the jazz version of the song played by Sun Domingo

It seemed REALLY appropriate.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Solasis
Oh my god, anonymous has been co-opted.

Guys... This is a protest. This isn't anonymous. this isn't Anon tactics. This is just. a. protest. Trying, it would seem, to ride on the coattails of the most bewildering multi-element entity we've got.

Thankyou.

That was what I was trying to say.

I say fair play to the protesters, but to start linking everyone to Anonymous is not quite cricket. The group should form under their own banner and have a defined cause. That's all i'm saying.

I think you are misunderstanding the nature of anonymous. Anonymous is everyone. If some "members" decide to do a thing and others choose to join, it makes them no less anonymous than anyone else. Anonymous is a herd of cats; they go their own ways as often as they like and change their minds as quickly as a cat will attack a shiny object and then become bored seconds later.

It just so happens that, right now, a lot of those cats are chasing the same bird.

And to say this isn't anon's tactics? I guess you missed the whole scientology business...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

Jegus, you know nothing about this topic. "Anonymous is everyone." That ain't how it works, bro. Milhouse is not a meme.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Of course. I know nothing. Nothing at all.

Absolutely.

*big smiles*

BTW. It's MILHOUSE. Milhouse is not a meme.
edit on 16/3/11 by AngelInterceptor because: I had stuff to say.

edit on 16/3/11 by AngelInterceptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
woohoo! protest and let em know IN THIER FACE how bad a job thier doing their at federal reserve* watch riot police show up and beat the living snot outta many thier, for merley protesting thier constitutional freedom and right to do so. i want my portion of the $800 billion bailout back too...dont forget to protest that* CEO's have NO business running governemnt and making decisions that can and will cost you yuor job and the cost of living to go up..so the rich can benefit*
damn i wanna go so bad! dont forget too mason brick the entrance after theyve lefft too

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Wrong if you think you can bring them down, TPTB are not the federal reserve, they are the money behind the goverments who make laws, they have no boundries and are not located in just the US.

The federal reserve is just 1 pawn in the bigger picture, once the US economy has collapsed the new super power will take it's place, like China who already have the policies that TPTB would like to have in place.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I can't see anything which states that this is' anonymous'?
Maybe i overlooked it, can someone quote it please

Yeah, I smell Hoax or disinfo of exactly the type that HBGary had recommended.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

The timing of this is very suspicious, given that it was just announced that Anonymous was releasing hacked BOA e-mails, I think this is a dis-info/HBGary-type hoax being perpetrated to make it look like they are taking on the whole banking industry - instead of one corrupt bank at a time.
Anonymous hackers release Bank of America emails

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

I also don't see any reference to it on AnonNews, etc.
They typically show on there.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Agrees with this one.
Now onto the subject at hand, this will be ANON?
There will be no anonimity for those who break the law and do not allow free men to travel unimpeded (did i spell that right)?
Sorry it just sounds like an arrestfest to me, needs better planning and a definitive goal imho.

Although i do agree the fed has got to go.

Quite right. This smells like an attempt to "out" activists into the "real world" so that they can identified and tracked (if not arrested).

edit on 2011-3-16 by EnhancedInterrogator because: spelling, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

There are a couple of words for people like you. Well, phrases. Memes. Big middle fingers. Let's call them the asthma that is suffocating ATS and... well, any allusion to the other one would get my post deleted and rob the world of this utterly necessary and hilarious joke.

Suffice it to say, you're really terrible at this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I will not be there for several reasons, but I will pray for the safety and success of everyone and this movements. It is time for people(middle class to lower class) to say "Enough is enough" and stand up for what they believe and for their fellow human.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

WHERE:
Locations (courtesy of the Federal Reserve): www.federalreserve.gov...

Demonstrations will take place at each of the 12 district banks and the Board of Governnors in Washington, DC:
District 1: Boston: 600 Atlantic Avenue
District 2: New York: 33 Liberty Street
District 3: Philadelphia: Ten Independence Mall
District 4: Cleveland: 1455 East Sixth Street
District 5: Richmond, VA: 701 East Byrd Street
District 6: Atlanta: 1000 Peachtree Street NE
Distrcit 7: Chicago: 230 South LaSalle Street
District 8: St Louis: One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza
Broadway and Locust Streets
District 9: Minneapolis:90 Hennepin Avenue
District 10: Kansas City, MO: 1 Memorial Drive
District 11: Dallas: 2200 North Pearl Street
District 12: San Fransisco: 101 Market Street
Board of Governors:
20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20551

Also: PLEASE PLACE THE BANK OF AMERICA HEADQUARTERS IN CHARLOTTE, NC UNDER SIEGE: THE ADDRESS IS 100 NORTH TYRON ST, CHARLOTTE, NC

Everyone should go!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Does anybody know how I can contribute? I am located in Pittsburgh, PA and would love to help but can't really travel much because I am a college student with only a bicycle.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

He's right. You get the bloodlines out of America then you have freedom. Until then, cry wolf and be thrown in the system and pay thousands of paperbacks just for standing up against them? Who needs signs? Use violence. They use it because it creates fear in you humans. Fight back you panzies. Not with words but actions.

This reminds me of the movie Antz. When the leader grasshopper is making an analogy about the ants. "Take this grain of wheat as an ant for example, (the leader throws it at the other grasshopper #2) how did that feel?" "Grasshopper #2 laughed and said that was nothing" "The leader smiles and hits the cork off the bottle and thousands of grain fall on grasshopper 2, 3, and 4. The leader then says, "There are millions of them and few of us, but we need them to gather the food for us." "If the ants found out that we would be controlling them then that flood of grain would be of no use to us now would it?"

Point is the USG along with the elite are the grasshoppers. We are the ants. They have thousands but we have millions ready to take back what is rightfully given to us by the Galactic Federation. The remnants must go. Elite exodus has and is becoming a real thing.

Alan Greenspan has said publicly on several occasions that he thinks the market is overvalued, or words to that effect. Just a hint that he will raise interest rates (restrict the money supply), and equity markets have a negative reaction. Governments and politicians do not rule central banks, central banks rule governments and politicians. President Andrew Jackson won the presidency in 1828 with the promise to end the national debt and eliminate the SBUS. During his second term President Jackson withdrew all government funds from the bank and on January 8, 1835, paid off the national debt. He is the only president in history to have this distinction. The charter of the SBUS expired in 1836.

Without a central bank to manipulate the supply of money, the United States experienced unprecedented growth for 60 or 70 years, and the resulting wealth was too much for bankers to endure. They had to get back into the game. So, in 1910 Senator Nelson Aldrich, then Chairman of the National Monetary Commission, in collusion with representatives of the European central banks, devised a plan to pressure and deceive Congress into enacting legislation that would covertly establish a private central bank.

This bank would assume control over the American economy by controlling the issuance of its money. After a huge public relations campaign, engineered by the foreign central banks, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was slipped through Congress during the Christmas recess, with many members of the Congress absent. President Woodrow Wilson, pressured by his political and financial backers, signed it on December 23, 1913.
Recommend you all read “The Creature from Jekyll Island” by Edward Griffin, so you understand the FED and how it was created and by whom.

Check It

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Or what if California, or the Madrid fault has an earthquake on the 28th when the protest begin?
Wouldn't that put a hold on the protest as wide panic strays people away from the problem? The US earthquake will be man made. Just like Japan. Sorry but had to say it.

Top three economies of the World 2 weeks ago:
1. China
2. United States
3. Japan

Top three economies of the World last week before the earthquake
1. China
2. Japan
3. United States

Top three economies now in the World
1. China
2. United States
3. Japan

They were so pissed japan jumped ahead because TPTB are so greedy they lost tract of money being spent vs. money being brought in. Either way you see it, they are pressing forward with their plans and you humans will be in the middle of a galactic battle like you never have seen. They need most of the world population extinct for the rest they can enslave into greater detail than just currency. Seriously has no one followed the money trail out of Japan to the loan from the world bank? Just like Haiti days before the "Earthquake". 2-3 trillion dollar loan to the elites in haiti for joining the NWO.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor

I think you are misunderstanding the nature of anonymous. Anonymous is everyone. If some "members" decide to do a thing and others choose to join, it makes them no less anonymous than anyone else. Anonymous is a herd of cats; they go their own ways as often as they like and change their minds as quickly as a cat will attack a shiny object and then become bored seconds later.

No. I think the OP misses the point of anonymous. You can't go labelling every protest as an act of anonymous. I've had this discussion elsewhere and I still stand by it.

And to say this isn't anon's tactics? I guess you missed the whole scientology business...

And I guess you missed the WBC thing?

Althought to add: I notice the OP has changed the title, which is good, as it means we don't have to argue. Although i still stand by what I say.
edit on 16-3-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I guess its referring to this video:

Which is posted on AmpedStatus's youtube account also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join