It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Gaddafi is telling the truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickolas

LONG LIVE MUAMMAR QADHAFI and my he stay just and true, and may his vision of a

UNITED STATES OF AFRICA ONE DAY COM TRUE.

farout... what an unusual thing to say... I have never heard Africa called that before...

United States of Africa!

wow.... now that is NEWS

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

Another disinformation for the rebel terroists eh? do you even know what manufactured revolutions are i guess not.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

A reply for you.

(By the way, the Libyan protests started off peaceful, just like the Egyptian protests as well. )

Huh wrong and no, here read this news article from a respected Canadian reporter who has been to Libya,only now he is stating this.

thechronicleherald.ca...

(The first signs of unrest in Libya erupted in the form of violent protests in mid-February. After seizing weapons and military equipment from Libyan soldiers, the protesters quickly became full-fledged rebels. )

Need to be a member first though, pretty peaceful protest you say huh? only commandos or well known mercenaries would know of such locations of military equipment located in a country, dont even try to claim that an ex Gaddafi soldier told the rebels where to find such locations.

(Gaddafi is using mercenaries)

The east Libyan rebels are hired paid western, terrorists and western mercenaries using all brand new unopened, unpacked NATO Arms,fresh from the factories.

They aren't using your typical Russian, Chinese weaponry.

and you claimed

(The Original Libyan Flag. This flag was used by Libya before Qaddafi took power in a military coup d'etat in 1969. This is different from Qaddafi's flag, which is a solid green color.)

LOL wrong, that flag is made by the americans and British for which they have occupied libya before revolutionary Gaddafi liberated libya from the brutal king Idrs who was a Puppet to the west.

As for your pictures you shown on the thread, do you know anything about Public manipulation through the use of Media? hm i guess apparently you dont.

What the paid hired western rebel mercenaries,terrorists are and want to turn libya into is into a puppet state, the same as it was in the 1950 and 1960s long before Gaddafi was ever in power.

Oh i forget to mention disinformation agent . just like the Queen in London, the Queen has no power or control, on polices, she just a figure, the same goes for Gaddafi.

Another thing i forget to mention, you dont seem to mention your peaceful rebels on how they looting villages,towns and burning homes, after they capture them? thats very terrorist behavior if you ask me.

And the fact the that french are helping the terrorists, because Gaddafi gave money to french so that sarkozy could be reelected without votes but with money?
edit on 31-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I would like to thank Bob Powell for exposing the truth.
The Truth is Viral- Libya

exceptional viewing...

I watched the vid and felt very ashamed, very sad too.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: format

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Does the invasion of Libya remind anyone of the "Bay of Pigs" operation they attempted on Cuba?

The only difference was that JFK didn't give any military support to the infiltrated so called "Cuban rebels" and supposedly that's why they failed,while Obama and NATO fully supported the Libyan rebels and look where it brought them now...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Oracle

I don't know much at all about the Bay of Pigs.

This pic illustrates for me the deception. How bloody two faced.

I am still shocked by Hillary Clinton's reaction and the media gore with his death. Absolutely wretched state of humanity.

I am also sorry that my feelings were right. Gaddafi was telling the truth. It pees me off that I can't find the news clipping where he states: "Al Qada and not his own people were at war with him.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: spelling as usual

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Here is a sinister version of what COULD be happening: (I hope not)

Some governments knows AQ is there, and decides to help them... but under the radar..
They 'liberate' Libya, them a few years later, they blast news that Libya is now a threat, and run by AQ and
has become a training ground etc... so they invade, and get the oil....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Here is a sinister version of what COULD be happening: (I hope not)

Some governments knows AQ is there, and decides to help them... but under the radar..
They 'liberate' Libya, them a few years later, they blast news that Libya is now a threat, and run by AQ and
has become a training ground etc... so they invade, and get the oil....

seems that way. Destablise the Country by removing the stability (Gaddafi) then elect terrorists into Govt (if you watch the vid by Powell you will see two of them that were previously in jail for being connected to AQ) and what do we have? War and an oil grab.

In Iraq, they took control of the oil as a way of 'charging' the Iraqi People for their efforts and the cost of liberating them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

can any one tell me when this pic

was taken?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

the pic I inserted?

July, 2009. Wow I didn't think Obama had been the President that long! Farout, time flies doesnt it?

Wasn't very long ago, he was on the buddy list...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join