It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Look, You need to read my thread. They are called the "Fallen Ones" Nephilim hybrids. And, they are coming back.
And are already here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read post here by benedict9 quoting ET_MAN he knows and they are real, very real. All kinds, but some will not be your friends. We've been in a spiritual war since the beginning. Also, go back to page 30 of this thread and see post by Egyptia ( an abducted one) listen to what she calls them.
edit on 11-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Thats Eric Northman from True Blood silly.

Who??? Still a vampire.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That was long lol. Let me makes these points that disproves this.

1. The Bible says the World is 6000 years Old. Right? Then explain the cave painting that go back to 29,000 years ago.

So this predates the Bible by many Milena. Like i said why would God let Satan commit such an conspiracy for such a long time.

2. So if they're Demons then how come there is PHYSICAL evidence of Metallic Craft?

And the reason i mention Physical Metallic craft is because these pictures depict something Physical. Demons are Spiritual. They are lost, Evil Souls that look for a body to inhabit. But there is proof of physical craft. And many people who said they've been in contact with ET's have said they're physical, that they can be touched. Demons are Spiritual so they cant be touched.

And lets ponder this for a minute....What if the ET's dont even claim to be our creators? Then what? And no man can tell the future so you should keep this is mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

That was long lol. Let me makes these points that disproves this.

1. The Bible says the World is 6000 years Old. Right? Then explain the cave painting that go back to 29,000 years ago.

So this predates the Bible by many Milena. Like i said why would God let Satan commit such an conspiracy for such a long time.

2. So if they're Demons then how come there is PHYSICAL evidence of Metallic Craft?

And the reason i mention Physical Metallic craft is because these pictures depict something Physical. Demons are Spiritual. They are lost, Evil Souls that look for a body to inhabit. But there is proof of physical craft. And many people who said they've been in contact with ET's have said they're physical, that they can be touched. Demons are Spiritual so they cant be touched.

And lets ponder this for a minute....What if the ET's dont even claim to be our creators? Then what? And no man can tell the future so you should keep this is mind.

Let's let something be known right now. Where do you read that the earth is only 6 thousand years old? There has been an earth age before this one. Do you know that? It's called in the Greek the Catabo. The overthrow of Satan and the Earth was made Void and without form cause God whooped his ass. Threw their asses to the earth. Goes with the dinasaurs demise too. Found in book of Job.

You've got alot to still read and it goes all the way back to Egypt. Keep going.

The cave paintings are going to be there because of the Nephilim, they link to the Vimana of the Vedas in India, Merkabah (flying scroll) Bible, Ezekiel (Wheel within a wheel) etc. Abydos relief also of the three flying vehicles. They are not all your friends. This is leading up to the "Great Deception" spoken of in the Bible in the End Times.

Some, maybe , are benevolent, but, I wouldn't trust any of them.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I read it here:

www.creationtips.com...

No ive done my HW. Trust me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I read it here:

www.creationtips.com...

Hold on. Will you answer me one question? Will you watch a video proving this earth is more than 6000 years old. I will post if you will watch only 10 minutes long.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Egyptia does tell an interesting story and I'm not calling that person a liar but perhaps the escape was completely willing on your part because of your fear level after seeing beings and judging them based on their appearance.

You see, the thing is... if these are greys, then I am VERY VERY......VERRRRRRY surprised that they did not hijack your somatic nervous system entirely. They have a bit of an expertise in that arena and m.o. is a factor.

What that tells me is if you were able to kick one that had you on a table and others were there even helping them... they either allowed your reactions to flow freely (let you do it) or they were seriously handling you with kid gloves to let that slip.

If whatever they set out to do- was a done deal at that point, it doesn't surprise me that they would let you go and never contact you again. Not saying you are a bad person or anything like that at all! ...but maybe more that it was a deliberate mistake of some kind. They set out to do something and perhaps needed a piece of your conscious as well.... talk to you. Maybe it was a matter that was ET involved or maybe they did this for someone else because they are good at it.

If you slept that long and were gone that long, maybe you have something in your head now. Did you have that xrayed as well? If your recoop was days then something probably happened to your brain, but it could have just been a shock or something.... but something to effect your cns.

I'm curious as to the length of the duration of this event. Was the larger part of the unconscious experience prior to or after this event? What do you do for a living? Are you still in contact with the same person you were with that night?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

I read it here:

www.creationtips.com...

Hold on. Will you answer me one question? Will you watch a video proving this earth is more than 6000 years old. I will post if you will watch only 10 minutes long.

I know the Earth is more than 6000 years old. Im just saying that UFO cave drawings predate that....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I read it here:

www.creationtips.com...

I know the Earth is more than 6000 years old. Im just saying that UFO cave drawings predate that....

Of course. Here's Genesis from chapter 1 15 minutes long ok. Play fair now. I read yours, you participate in mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I read it here:

www.creationtips.com...

Of course. Here's Genesis from chapter 1 15 minutes long ok. Play fair now. I read yours, you participate in mine.

Alright. I'll ready when i get back from the Gym.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

When you get back from the Gym. Alright now!!! What ev.

Watch it.... It will help you understand. Or, read my posts only.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok. So with that logic the 2nd Earth was created 6000 years ago (4000 BC). Then Adam and Eve was born in 4004 BC BUT WAIT...The Ancient Civilization Of Sumer was beginning in 6000 BC.....That doesnt make sense. Maybe the Tards who wrote the Bible should of asked "God" how to not make them look stupid 2000 years later.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ok. So with that logic the 2nd Earth was created 6000 years ago (4000 BC). Then Adam and Eve was born in 4004 BC BUT WAIT...The Ancient Civilization Of Sumer was beginning in 6000 BC.....That doesnt make sense. Maybe the Tards who wrote the Bible should of asked "God" how to not make them look stupid 2000 years later.

OK. One day with the Lord is as a 1,000 years and a 1,000 years as one day with the Lord. We are at least 7-8 thousand years before leaving the Garden. LOL. Not to mention the generations since this time. Try thinking Atlantis. 12-13 thousand years ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

OK. One day with the Lord is as a 1,000 years and a 1,000 years as one day with the Lord. We are at least 7-8 thousand years before leaving the Garden. LOL. Not to mention the generations since this time. Try thinking Atlantis. 12-13 thousand years ago.

Lol. Looks like real elements in the Universe dont apply when it comes to Religion huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Lol. Looks like real elements in the Universe dont apply when it comes to Religion huh?
Yeah.

Look, I am as much a UFO nut as anybody and if you had read my thread you would know that. I love the subject and aim to figure it out. But, religion, specifically Prophecy must come to play as far as these things are concerned. There is a huge something going on and has been ramping up the past 60 years. Wouldn't you agree.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am replying right now as I am feeling generous and what I say isn't right, neither is what anyone else says. You just have to see the bits of truth skewn in it as it is in everything.

We share this planet with other life. Insects, animals, mammals, denizens alike. We are all of the same planet, therefore if there is to be a principle of good and bad, it would be applied to the whole planet. An octopus nor a crow doesn't give a damn about Satan nor Yahweh (good and bad, the two sides of the same coin) and neither should We.

You do not need to beg, grovel, and worship to a God, nor do you need to succumb to the temptations of Satan. You can stand up and just walk off from all this looking at life as infinite, as life is subjective to your sole self. This whole thing is restricting us as you folks put all your energy in trying to define Satan is some evil horned demon while Yahweh is some good guy, and that gets us nowhere. That gives us no inventions to explore the infinite universe or the bottom of our oceans nor does it feed the less fortunate to bring them up to their feet to participate in a planet wide harmony.

And with that equation of every organism on this planet being the same 'blood' as us, yet they not caring about some good or evil phase as they do out their life duties, I will say with most certainty, you do not need to either. This is only the next 'step' of Christianity that is condemning UFOs and the like because Christianity makes its own demons because the ego has perverted and degraded it to its very core. Christianity invented Satan as it did God to represent someone's mindset of barbaric degradation.

Life is infinite. You can do whatever you want. Nothing is impossible. It's on and on and on. Loops and hoops, bells and jingles, life is but a ride. Where people see good and evil and sorrow and misery, I see holding onto old traditions. Change is the key as infinite is always changing to bring in the Next, to bring in the future while living in the present and accepting the past for what it is, rather then clinging to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

As long as you do good and be good you will attract good to yourself. Bad attracts more bad. But, yes we are infinite, right, but I hope you're right about playing without Christ, I don't want to take that chance with my soul. To each their own. And there is a Satan. See that you stay out of his trap..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Smoke and mirrors is all there is. Let 'Jesus' rest, his name has been brought up time and time and time again on and one for years and years. Let Him rest. Don't cling to past beliefs, old beliefs so the New can be brought in. If you think there to be a Satan, there is. I see Satan as our deep animalistic instincts of power and lust, not as a demon. It is everyone's choice how to live their lives, in the end we all get off the ride and head back to source no matter where or what we've done.

Humans have a great imagination, but terrible nightmares.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I wish I could be that trustingly blind and no offense meant to you, but without Jesus, we're dead men, women and children walking. God has the final say what happens to your soul.. Yes, I've read many times how we are infinite, even reincarnation could be real. But, I will play safe. Don't mean to sound like a religious Jesus freak and I know that I do, but that's ones own choice right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

It is definitely your choice as everyone has free will which is why the world is how you see it. I'll leave it at that, I just wanted to 'bring up' your own underlying message so not everyone trembles at the knees thinking they have to believe what you say or I say or what anyone says.

We all hold a piece of infinity. If you could consider infinite a piece of an eggshell, we all hold one piece of the never ending, our 'calling' which is our key to our individual happiness, which leads to the overall happiness, rather then focusing on love and light with others and denying your own piece of what you have.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join