It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If flight deck door was never opened then.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If the flight deck door according to official data retrieved was 'closed" then we have two very real possible scenarios that happened.

1- The door was never opened because the Pilot/hijacker was already in the cockpit.

2- The hijack never happened. At least as the OS states.

FLT DECK DOOR - As retrieved from the Flight Data Recorder (FDR) allegedly found inside the Pentagon shortly after the event happened. Allegedly from AA Flight 77 which was reported to have struck the Pentagon.

The information is updated every 4 seconds while the aircraft is in flight, not once did it ever record an open cockpit door. There have been many attempts at throwing people off by some in this forum who say that the "FLT DECK DOOR isn't the "cockpit door", in reality there is no difference between the two. To access the cockpit door one must go thru the flight deck door.

Pic source - istock and Media Partners

As seen above, the cockpit door/ flight deck door is one and the same despite the constant dis-information of a certain few.

When the switch to this door is in the "Open" position the door can opened from either side without having to use a key. When this switch is in the "Normal" position the lock is energized and cannot be opened without a key.

With the NTSB data clearly stating that this perimeter shown on flight 77 was for the FDD was locked and never opened then we have a much bigger problem than the hand wavers would like to imagine. It don't matter who in this website is an ex Pilot or a current one, what does matter (a great deal) is what went on that day and why this data has never been proven to be otherwise. There have been no evidence to further show that this event in this data was due to flawed circuit, rely or otherwise. None at all has ever been presented and the media has all but put this little tidbit of information in the memory banks hoping that it will never see the light of day again. But this remains a very important piece of the puzzle that cannot be forgotten or dismissed.

If the Pilots were part of the hijacking crew then this would be a highly plausible reason that it was never addressed in the scruitny of the media nor the public as this and most other problems with the OS is concerned. If the hijackers were indeed already in the cockpit or the pilots were complicit then this would be an issue for the public confidence and probably not want to be brought into the public domain for consideration by the airlines and the government. Witht the data saying the door was never opened then this is a major problem. The Pilot of flight 77, Charles Burlingame had participated in military excersises according to his military records as well as the Pentagon briefing archives. This is a partciular problem due to the war excersises dealt with an aircraft striking the Pentagon. And now we have a polled data for the cockpit never having been opened as well as Burlingame being the Pilot. Sound odd? Coincidence at best and complicitness at worst. Regardless of how much emotions for some may come into play here, 911 is full of unanswered problems with the explanation given to the world by the US Government and its well past due that the tough questions be put forward. This is another one of them.

Here we have an experienced navy Fighter Pilot who had worked at the Pentagon, a Lockheed martin consultant on top projects and worked for AA, so we aren't talking about some out of college type who just landed a flying gig at a commercial airlines. This man was experienced, in the circle so to speak and knew the routine.

In my opinion adding insult to injury here in this event is the fact that no one was able to enable the emergency code transponder or make an emergency call. With all of this experience in the cockpit one of the two should have been done as that would have been a priority in that situation. Given the fact the door was never opened according to the data provided by the NTSB it IS suspicious. And it places the Pilots in the suspect chair or tells us they were deceased well before this aircraft took off or soon thereafter. No one can simply say "it was broke/or an error" and leave it at that because that does not provide an answer here. We already know it wasn't "broke" nor were there any errors in the system that day prior to the crash. So, what was it then?

One problem I have with the answer of, "it was broke" or "it was an error" is that this is the only error in the system that day and to add that there is no evidence, statement to that affect by any agency that the pollings within that airliner's system were indeed "broke" or "an error" so once again, we have an issue here that cannot be chalked up to a hand waving answer within the context of putting down conpsiracy theorys about 911, then be expected to move on. There is a reason as to why this door was never opened during the flight. I believe it rests within one of the two possible explanations as cited above.

Now for the second scenario I gave being the hijack never happened (at least as the OS states) I lean towards the probability that an aircraft did crash into the Pentagon however, i am not one hundred % sure it was an airliner. Why? Well, if it were and according to George Bush, "Lets never tolerate conspiracy theorys" then I must say without hesitation, lets not tolerate the evidence being kept secret from the citizens who were attacked by politicans. And with that said, where is this massive amount of evidence that shows an airliner crashing into the Pentagon? There were three cameras that day inw hich according to the FBI were in full working condition and showed the attack without hinderance. OK, where's is at then? This government wants to be intolerate of conspiracy theorys, then show the proof of what you claim then. Stop going around telling people what you would like them to think and show the proof. I believe they do not have any to show and this why none has been shown to this day. We all saw the footage from Waco, we saw the photos from Ruby Ridge, we saw the photos from JFK's autopsy and we see all of the time, photos in any number of court cases for murders, robberys, vehicle chases so why not the biggest terrorist attack in the world then?

Simple, the US government has and continues to lie and they do not have any photos nor video to prove what they claim happened on 911. The Amercians and other citizens of various nationalitys died on September 11, 2001 for the sole purpose so that George Bush and his band of crooks could invade a small country to keep the oil fields flowing in the favor of the US and it's allies under the lies (as we all know them to be now) that Iraq had WMDs. The same failure to follow up on the case of the unopened flight deck door is the same attitude that allowed the US population to be pulled under a blanket of lies and deciept so that business attired criminals could keep sucking the money and blood out of those who pay for their antics that involve war, lies and oil all the while making a mockery & joke out of those of us who seek the truth in order to re-establish the trust that this great nation was built upon.

One day. Some way. The truth about 9/11 will prevail as the truth has a tendency to always do. No matter the darkest cloak of evil and no matter the biggest lie, the truth will one day come out.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Or

3) The door sensor was inactive or not connected...

Get off the door issue, it only makes truthers look silly..
There are many other issues to discuss...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Do you have sources for this information? Also, the photo did not come through as if you had copied and pasted an article.

I am interested and it sounds credible, but I would like to be certain that this is not a load of jack thought up by someone without real data. EDIT: nevermind, the photo's there now.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Young man, the "data" is in the 911 report, NTSB website archives and on the internet. Being a 50ish year old man I do the best I can getting my own research done. I do not have time nor am I going to go back and source everything because some of you can't or do not wish to do your own research. I'm of the opinion that if it matters enough to you, then you'll do the research. For what its worth, everything I post is verified. Don't believe it? Then do the research!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
where is the source of your info? (The FDR data)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

NTSB archives, on their website. There are also many CV files on the net you can look up also.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by backinblack

I really don't care about who looks "silly" or not. If you do not wish to discuss this, then move your ass on then!
edit on 3/10/2011 by Humint1 because: My spelling

Sorry, I thought you asked for input..
Didn't know input was restricted to those that agree with you..

edit on 10-3-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Well, believe it or not, some information is hard to find when every 9/11 search just brings up a hundred different conspiracy sites arguing over the deal. It is the responsibility of the person informing people of information he is privy to, to source that information. Right now, it is all coming from your memory and I am not a mind reader, nor do I have all of your source data available to me as I read your claims.

Also, there are a great deal of people who post faulty information, especially in this particular forum section. It is not the duty of your readers to find out where your information came from.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Also, there are a great deal of people who post faulty information, especially in this particular forum section. It is not the duty of your readers to find out where your information came from.

The information is correct..
The door was NEVER open according to the FDR..

You can accept that the sensor was playing up/inactive,
or you can wonder how the hell the pilots got into the flight deck that day..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I do not mind if anyone disagrees, that isn't an issue and actually is welcomed. But I firmly do not like it when I'm told to "get off" of any topic because if I didn't think it was important, then I wouldn't talk about it nor post anything on it. Just as there are threads and posts in here on ATS that I may not like or agree with, I do not go into them and spout off the garbage like you did.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

While I agree that there are many other topics to discuss, why skip this one over? To me it is some of the best evidence that they let slip through the cracks.

Secondly according to the information, the door must have been connected because, it recorded that the door was never opened.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Thats where one goes and does his or her own research to verify what they read.
As I do all of the time when I read something here.

And I'm of the opinion that it most certainly is the duty of the reader to go and perform the research if they have any doubt as to the authenticity or validity of any content. Not the other way around.

Anyway, here is a link for ya...Enjoy

NTSB Flght 77 Data

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

While I agree that there are many other topics to discuss, why skip this one over? To me it is some of the best evidence that they let slip through the cracks.

Secondly according to the information, the door must have been connected because, it recorded that the door was never opened.

If you check the full FDR you will find the door was never opened in the 11 previous flights either..
Calling the whole FDR fake would be a better argument IMO...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Which would be normal since it records the opening of the door while the plane is in flight, not taxing. If the OS is true, it should have showed the door opened at around the time the hijackers took the cockpit. But, it didn't.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

or you can accept that the FDR information was fabricated..

as was the entire scenario...

here is the blueprint..

Operation Northwoods

count how many overlapping wargame exercises involving exactly what happened that well planned out day..

and ask yourself why the FBI still to this day is not looking for Usama Bin Laden in connection with 911..

not important? disinfo much? try harder next time..

S & F to the OP

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I have pored over the link you gave me and am having difficulty ascertaining the data with which you are drawing conclusions from. Could you at the very least give me a page number or a set of phrases I should look for, because all I could find was this:

EICAS L/R-A-1 FLT DECK DOOR

I tried to go over the graphs that are on the second section, but found no understandable points with which to draw reference from in order to locate the information on the status of the flight deck door. Help would be nice.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

or you can accept that the FDR information was fabricated..
as was the entire scenario...
here is the blueprint..
Operation Northwoods
count how many overlapping wargame exercises involving exactly what happened that well planned out day..
and ask yourself why the FBI still to this day is not looking for Usama Bin Laden in connection with 911..
not important? disinfo much? try harder next time..
S & F to the OP

Mate, do you not read my posts ?
did you miss this bit ?

Calling the whole FDR fake would be a better argument IMO...

Me disinfo ?
I've been arguing AGAINST the OS fairytale for ages..
I just think you need to pick the right fights.
The door issue has been argued many times before and gets nowhere...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There is a lot more evidence of a missile rather than a plane hitting the pentagon. With the FDR there have also been issues of the GPS not being rest before flight. The FDR that was submitted as evidence has been faked, some flight simulator programs can do it. This is why there are a few little inconsistencies with it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
There is a lot more evidence of a missile rather than a plane hitting the pentagon. With the FDR there have also been issues of the GPS not being rest before flight. The FDR that was submitted as evidence has been faked, some flight simulator programs can do it. This is why there are a few little inconsistencies with it.

Get your facts right or get taken apart by the debunkers..
The plane did NOT have GPS..
You may be referring to the INS...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join