It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker group vows 'cyberwar' on US government, Anon spills it!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little_Kona
There not helping by releaseing easy targets for terrorist to attact,,...

Given that 9/11 was an inside job, I doubt highly there are any "terrorists" - except the criminals in our government. So "releaseing easy targets for terrorist to attact" is really just giving additional ideas to our homegrown terrorists.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
what are they going to do, shut down mcdonalds website for a few hours. instead of attacking, they should be hacking and downloading damaging information and releasing it to wikileaks.

then wikileaks can slowly leak it for the next 25 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
This looks like total BS. The DHS and NSA et al want a cyber-war so they can hammer into place even more draconian internet policies like the kill switch and privacy invasion. This guy and his comments are a plant.

I had that exact thought m'self. Yes, I'm not buying this for a minute. Maybe it's a ploy to bring others out admitting they're members. Who knows. Whatever the case, anyone associated with Anon surely would not step up and let their name be outted.

Thanks, Black (even though you beat me to it. [grin]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
take down the beast so the everyday man/woman/and child can prosper... i will sit back and watch these fireworks

if they use a kill switch and remove that distraction they better be prepared society will get restless
edit on 9-3-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
it is NOT the strategy of anon to publicize their
targets ahead of time to give them ample time
to prepare. This reeks of Intelligence Ops
at the CIA.

Making a false statement by a CIA Operative
posing as an anon member gives them all
the evidence they need to pursue their agendas.
Look for more anon raids in the near future.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wow you guise don't understand this crap do you?

Barret Brown is and will never be teh Leaderz of the Anons, how can he be anonymouse when he has a name and he has a face?

don't u guise understand it? this n00b does not know anything about anons he doesn't even noes the rule #1.

barretbrown is fail guise.

KTHXBAI!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Guys going public saying they are 'senior leadership' of Anonymous are nothing but glory hounds & as such are prime candidates to be taken down by the very group they espouse sway over.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed703eb9763e.png[/atsimg]

ANON
is slowly
showing us
their various faces.

/signature deleted

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

i smell a big brother plant..

give them something to spread fear to the sheeple on the nightly news ..

then attack the servers round the nation...

ignorance is strength...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Trust me. Any one of you are just as much a leader of anonymous as this guy claims to be. Anon has an owner and mods sure, but they aren't the ones planning these attacks. They may get in on the fun but all of this is started and implemented by folks just like all of us. There really is no hierarchy. This is a guy wanting a few minutes of fame with wild claims and a big ego.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IllMannered

Anon has no owner and no mod, yes there iz operator in each channel but they don't moderetz anythingz.

KTHXBAI!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think the very fact that the article labels the guy as anon's "propagandist" shows that their is a bias in the article. Given that anon have a Modus Operandi, this does not seem legit in any sense whatsoever. I don't even think they label Taliban news sources as propagandists, why would they call out this person by name and imply what he and anon is about?

Something doesn't add up.

Whether you agree with the group or not, it is no reason to put opinion in with the facts. They have been smeared on every news agency in North America, but when they released information on a contracted security company nothing came up (from what I saw) about the security company's actions. The little information that was released was disproportionate.

That's my $0.02

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
..This man does not speak for Anonymous. Anonymous has no leader, they have no direction. Everyone is Anonymous, they are led by no one, only their actions.

Besides we all know it's Paul Carnes who is the leader of Anon! He said so!!

But really, I wonder when people will grasp what Anon is? It's not tangible. This guy is just running his own personal army, nothing more...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Dendro

Thats one way to look at it!!

I was also kind of shocked to see the "face of anon"..doesnt seem anon anymore..does it?

Lol, if you have a bucket of water and take a teaspoon of water out of it, you do not suddenly have a known quantity of water in the bucket - the teaspoon does not represent the bucket. it is merely drawn from it.

In the same way there is no ONE face of anon.

If you have a crowd of people and drag one person out of it, you do not suddenly have the entire agenda of that crowd - the person does not represent the crowd. They merely come from it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
/b/* has tracked him down already

*/b/ is not Anon, Anon is not /b/

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

What the hell is that in your display picture? A shemale?

Dear lord.

On topic, go Anon.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
anonymousdown.wordpress.com...

Also

twitter.com...

and

twitter.com...

edit on 9-3-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

If you have been following along for a while now you will understand the twitter links.

http:///embed_iframe.php?i=p8Pt60Fu

might as well repost this link here.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

The US Gov't may have already called "check" on the threat by ANON to attack those involved with Manning's incarceration. This could be a DISINFO OP written for laymen in a frame for those that watch/read MSM news who may start to wonder who is ANON rather than what is ANON as ANON emerges into the MSM radar field. Who would Al Qaeda be wihout a face of Osama Bin Laden. Most people would not understand ANON or its structure like those of us on ATS. I have tried to show many of my friends and they just don't get it. Especially the whole Guy Fawkes Scientology thing. Thy look at my fascination like a deer in the headlights. Let's watch this slowly and not move to quick to conclude. Also keep your heads down as this may be a call out the govt is doing so people will start cheering ANON to try and establish leads on discovering who ANON is as individuals and what types of sites they can be found on to catch them slipping or bragging.
EDIT: OH HEROIN JUNKIE!!!????? REALLY!!!??? COME ON....PLUS HE COMES FROM A LONG LINE OF MEN "HARRASSED BY THE FEDS??? RITE OF PASSAGE!!?? COME ON. THIS IS A SMEAR!!! HE IS NOT EVEN DOING IT FOR THE LULZ...

edit on 9-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: heroin junkie?? cant wait to start shooting up again??? come on!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

DALLAS — A leader of the computer hackers group known as Anonymous is threatening new attacks on major U.S. corporations and government officials as part of at an escalating “cyberwar” against the citadels of American power.

Actually Anonymous is an idea not a group and in its very ethos it has no leader this is propaganda and an attempt to put a face to attack on the group. Read the charter or watch the youtube vid then you will see how bogus this is.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
..This man does not speak for Anonymous. Anonymous has no leader, they have no direction. Everyone is Anonymous, they are led by no one, only their actions.

This is exactly what I am talking about educate yourself and learn to see through the bull. Star for you Nuker!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join