It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that has, will, or can exist is already determined - So get happy and enjoy the ride!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
First of all, if you are not aware that there are 10 dimensions or what exactly the 10 dimensions are, please watch this video before proceeding:

Ok, Now that you watched the video let's begin. First, you in this physical body, are a 4 dimensional being. You can be in all directions (spin in 360 degrees), and you have moment and moment from one position to another (time). This has been going on since you were born as a baby and will finish when you die.

What really is 10 dimensions, is the energy make up of all that is. While you are living in 4D, the energy of all that is - the energy in your body is really 10D. Energy is focus and consciousness. When you die, you will be in the 10D as pure energy since you will no longer have the consciousness of your body and your consciousness will be directed back to it's pure basics of energy. Your will be in the 10th dimension meanings that you can go to a possible past, a possible present or a possible future as the 10th Dimension was described in this video and you will be able to choose any life that you one from any perspective, you can even go to a life that doesn't exist but is a possibility and live. You can even choose to be a wall, a cloud, the air, another person, or anything that contains energy.

Virtual particles are particles that pop into and out of existence in a place with absolutely no heat or light. In order words, these particles appear and disappear when there is absolute emptiness (since everything is heat and light). The reason why this happens is because the energy is in the highest dimension, the 10th Dimension and in that dimension all exists and all that can be is - so it makes sense that even in empty space there will be energy of possibility (Virtual Particle/ Potential Energy).

You can even change things as you live in this life now. Since everything is energy and energy is on the 10th Dimension, you can focus on happiness, peace, and health and the energy which is the representation of that will pop into this existence in this present time and manifest in your body and surroundings.

If you want a shorter explanation, here it is:

Existence is something that is eternally expanding and experiencing itself. This universe is one eternal movie. When you die from living this life, your focus will be redirected back to its natural consciousness which is 10 dimensionally focused energy, and you can edit this eternal movie at whatever scene you want. You can contribute more and more to it even though it's already complete. Keep editing it for more. Also, there is not just one movie of the universe, there are an infinite amount of movies which can be edited and you can jump from one movie to the next to edit it for more and more.

What do you think?
edit on 8-3-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Link is malformed, arpgme. You state this information like you know this to be true. Where did this concept come from? For example how do you know that the universe is in the process of experiencing itself?

Also if everything that can, has, or will exist is already determined, how can you go edit a new "movie" the way you want it?
edit on 8-3-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I believe that your close,

I believe everything that CAN, WILL and HAS happened is always happening every moment.

The future is predetermined to a point but as the statement above dictates there are infinite variables. Someone can always make a split second decision that can change the course of the future. Your assumtion is by no means an excuse to just sit back and enjoy the ride,

ADDED COMMENT: Have you by any chance read the Ra material? loads of data there related to dimensional theory's, I believe there's 7 by the way, and that the universe works in octacves and that the 8th is the start of a new octive.

The cassiopaean Transcrpits are another great read. The predicted these recent earthquakes too.
edit on 8-3-2011 by uselesshobo because: added comment

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of your explanation, some sources would be nice, however I have heard of theories like this. Scientists do know quantum particles pop in and out of existence. I've read a theory that even when the universe is over with and ceases to exist (all energy/atoms are "dead), given an eternity some type of atoms will just "pop" into existence, and by chance we will live again. Some time it will be atoms, other times it may be entire galaxies, or purple giraffes, but anything that can exist will exist if it follows our universal laws. Therefore we will never truly "not exist". I do not know how much credibility to put on this I just see it as interesting. Also, if our consciousness is a source of energy then i do find your theory plausible when you start talking about the 10 dimensions. And I think what you are referring to about the "now" energy is known as the law of attraction. I have read up on this but find it difficult to follow on a completely happy path or stick to trying to manifest something into reality as I give up to easy. S+F however

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Link is malformed, arpgme. You state this information like you know this to be true. Where did this concept come from? For example how do you know that the universe is in the process of experiencing itself?

Also if everything that can, has, or will exist is already determined, how can you go edit a new "movie" the way you want it?
edit on 8-3-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

I fixed it. If you watch the video you will understand where my idea of 10 dimensions come from.

Imagine that everything that can, has, or will exist was made into a movie. The movie is already made but you play at where ever you are wanting. I guess it would have been more accurate to say that you can pull the possible into the reality rather than you can make more than infinity.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicMan07
I don't know what to make of your explanation, some sources would be nice, however I have heard of theories like this. Scientists do know quantum particles pop in and out of existence. I've read a theory that even when the universe is over with and ceases to exist (all energy/atoms are "dead), given an eternity some type of atoms will just "pop" into existence, and by chance we will live again. Some time it will be atoms, other times it may be entire galaxies, or purple giraffes, but anything that can exist will exist if it follows our universal laws. Therefore we will never truly "not exist". I do not know how much credibility to put on this I just see it as interesting. Also, if our consciousness is a source of energy then i do find your theory plausible when you start talking about the 10 dimensions. And I think what you are referring to about the "now" energy is known as the law of attraction. I have read up on this but find it difficult to follow on a completely happy path or stick to trying to manifest something into reality as I give up to easy. S+F however

Thank you for your positive feedback. In personal experience, the more I try to manifest what I want the more lack of it that I feel so I just get happy and more happy things come to my way.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo
I believe that your close,

I believe everything that CAN, WILL and HAS happened is always happening every moment.

The future is predetermined to a point but as the statement above dictates there are infinite variables. Someone can always make a split second decision that can change the course of the future. Your assumtion is by no means an excuse to just sit back and enjoy the ride,

ADDED COMMENT: Have you by any chance read the Ra material? loads of data there related to dimensional theory's, I believe there's 7 by the way, and that the universe works in octacves and that the 8th is the start of a new octive.

The cassiopaean Transcrpits are another great read. The predicted these recent earthquakes too.
edit on 8-3-2011 by uselesshobo because: added comment

Only 7 dimension? The video says that there are 10. Can you watch the video and tell me whether you are convinced or not that there are actually 10 instead of 7 and why?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
To piggyback on what I said however, there is now evidence that our universal constants are very slowly changing (rising) and invevitably, given enough time matter will not be allowed to exist as it is now, maybe making this theory debunked. I do not know this however and it is only a theory.

www.urban-astronomer.com...
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

interesting man, ill have to try and give it a shot.. it does seem funny how all the happier people in life continue getting what they want/need and the depressed people.. well, they continue to deal with the harsh side of life. Life really isnt fair I guess, unless you are educated in the 10 dimensions and know how to make things go your way heh

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have thought about the possibility of infinite universes all co existing and all decision away so to speak. To help prove this theory I decided to pick the best possible universe I could have. Life has not always been easy and the state of the world is a bit of a mess, at the moment it could be a lot worst. I guess it is up to me if my world is to get any better. From the results so far I would not say it is not conclusive, there are certain laws of reality and trying to build a bridge between different co existing realities is tough. From some stories about time travel it may be possible. As far as theories go it is as good as many others going around but still a bit hazy in the technicalities.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I have thought about the possibility of infinite universes all co existing and all decision away so to speak. To help prove this theory I decided to pick the best possible universe I could have. Life has not always been easy and the state of the world is a bit of a mess, at the moment it could be a lot worst. I guess it is up to me if my world is to get any better. From the results so far I would not say it is not conclusive, there are certain laws of reality and trying to build a bridge between different co existing realities is tough. From some stories about time travel it may be possible. As far as theories go it is as good as many others going around but still a bit hazy in the technicalities.

The thing is, while you are trying to "Change" thing to make the world better. The energy of you is still seeing things as they are. You are focusing on a bad world and then trying to take the effort to change and then you conclude "Well it didn't work as I expected". If you focus on the things about this world that makes you happy NOW if you focus on things that you can love and appreciate NOW, NOW all of your energy will be lined up with that of a happy world.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If your car has a flat tyre no amount of love and focus by itself is going to fix it. You need to identify the problem then work towards a solution. By understanding the problems in the world it helps towards fixing them. Attitude is an important part in how you respond to life and how life responds back to you. Living in a state of love is something that does sound positive and beneficial. Jesus promoted it, but few people are able to find it. I have had moments of it and will work more towards it, it kinda makes sense and worth a shot.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by arpgme

If your car has a flat tyre no amount of love and focus by itself is going to fix it. You need to identify the problem then work towards a solution. By understanding the problems in the world it helps towards fixing them. Attitude is an important part in how you respond to life and how life responds back to you. Living in a state of love is something that does sound positive and beneficial. Jesus promoted it, but few people are able to find it. I have had moments of it and will work more towards it, it kinda makes sense and worth a shot.

You can FOCUS on emotion and change it to love, FOCUS on thoughts and think happy loving thoughts and FOCUS on action and do happy loving things. When you FOCUS on having your tire in great condition, now you will come to a solution and conclusion which will inspire you to action to have just that.

FOCUS is used in emotion, thought, and action so focus does get the tire fixed.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I can change my path infinitely simply with a little awareness. the fact that i'm aware of my future this moment changes it's outcome

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by uselesshobo

This is key:

The video referenced above is conceptual in nature... It has no vehicle to drive a constant state of "now." That alone is reason to believe it inherently flawed.

In essence... There is no more need to go beyond the 5th dimension. This would be a volume of energy. The 4th dimension myriad vehicles driving our rotation as assembly/ reassembly (frame rate). The 3rd dimension what we experience as spun density lining vector-based pathways.

Nothing is determined only understood... Time is all happening at once.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by uselesshobo

Nothing is determined only understood... Time is all happening at once.

This is perfect, I made a severe typo earlier using the word dimension incorrectly, I meant Density, there are infinite dimensions, as each dimension is another "Parralelle Universe" I believe there are 7 densities in our octave of existence.

ref: Here Ra material sessions.
ref:Here Cassiopaean Transcripts

Just some channeled material that I ask only that you attempt to read it with an open mind. The Ra material is very scientific, The Cassiopaean Transcripts are a little more casual.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is a copy of a video that has been retitled. Be it known that such an explanation as is in this video is generally not considered accurate by any physicist. There also is no such thing as "THE" fourth dimension, "THE" fifth dimension. Re-titling the video to "THE" dimensions explained is highly intellectually dishonest.

That aside, how you get from the contents of the video to your OP title and the esoteric, new-age, unsupported nonsense in your post is a real mystery. There's so much of it I can't even address it individually.

top topics

join