It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNDREDS of " TANKS " .. APC's and Heavy Medical... being moved EAST through TEXAS.. March 7, 201

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The title was taken DIRECTLY from the video that was posted:

WOW... a LOT of tanks being sent eastward.. but for what purpose? hmm... sent to me from youtube user sings4jesus . Thanks!

Just sharing for situational awareness purposes. Could be nothing more than a deployment pre-staging of gear and/or returning units...but with all of the focus that has been on the New Madrid fault area's and FEMA's big meal purchases, just wanted to share in the event it becomes another piece to the geo-puzzle.

NT

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I havent seen anything like that here in the states since world war 2 footage.

link   
If they were new, I would say its nothing. These are some old ass vehicles that are usually parked at a base for awhile. I really like the forest camo. Didn't know the Middle East had forests....

link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

good way to share information (and no go all NWO, 2012 on us!!!!
)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Holy poop!!

That is some serious metal to be shifting around. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

For some reason my heart just skipped a beat. That, plus all the meals FEMA purchased, and the caskets out here in GA, BADDDD NEWS. I think we might have to brace ourselves for some serious stuff.

All of this stuff is like the movement in the hours before 9/11. It's like they're trying to prepare on the low low. On 9/11 it was "scramble the jets so nobody can respond" and now it's "have the tanks ready because we're going marshal."

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Gubmint said they were not going through with sale of APC's to Lybia due to the troubles. Perhaps these are them? M 113's are not tanks so ow about deleting what is not the case?
Regardless, there is no love for you in the gubmint unless you have tribute for them

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
wow, thats some serious stuff there. If I could only just have one to take to the scrapper.......... dreamin.....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They look like they have brand new tracks on them, those would cost a fortune alone. I dont know, something is really wrong here and getting worse by the day.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hello folks, this video reminds me of one in an earlier thread which I think was focused around a flying anomaly, I think they called it a "rod". Anyway, that video had a similar train transporting tanks. My point you may ask, this video reminds me of one in an earlier thread.

Just thought that might help in finding an explanation.

Keep up your good work folks, peace as always.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 8-3-2011 by trinity369 because: Made a mistake in the quote.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. While I'm sure they move their equipment around the country a lot more than we realize, it still raised an eyebrow to me because of the forest camo pattern. After checking around online it does appear Afghanistan and Iraq both have decent sized forest (learn something new every day! I never would have thought) so I guess it's not that odd.

I used to work at a manufacturing plant that had various Government contracts, most of which were military trailers. A decent portion of these trailers were also painted forest camo and heading to Afghanistan.

On a side note, we also made crowd control barriers HERE

I was talking with one of the prototype guys from another building about them one day, and he mentioned not only were Police interested in them, but supposedly FEMA was also going to be a possible customer. Third hand information, and I guess it makes sense for FEMA to have something like this, but still made me raise an eyebrow.
edit on 8-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We seem to have one of these threads every other year or so...

You guys, are way out there already.

Why not try asking the membership who has previously served in an active capacity.

To those who do not seem to know better, when the military ships vehicles on train cars, it is called a "rail head". We load up our vehicles via the rail way, so there is not a convoy of a thousand, rolling down the public access roads and interstates.

Just so we do not cause traffic issues like 5 mile long backups, and also so our 30+ ton tracked armor vehicles don't shred the concrete with those treads.

The movement is either for units going to a training facility, or arriving back from such. Another purpose would be to ship surplus, among other uses, etc...

So no, not a major build up because we already have armed forces stationed in every state, we are already built up.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
hey OP thanks for posting this , let me tell you i am in sacramento CA and i live right next to an old air force base and a very active rail yard , and just about two weeks or so ago i seen the same thing i was very temped to video tape it ,however looking at the equipment i soon relised that it looked very old ,just like the ones in your video , also on two separate occasions i seen old armory equipment and a bunch of hummers ,what freaked me out the most was the huge mortar guns their must have been at least 100 of them on one track . this is the first time in my life that i have seen such thngs on the tracks , now seeing that its happening els where really makes me wonder what the heck is going on and also they were moving north east ..very interesting indeed

edit on 8-3-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thank you,.
and yes You are spot on
the fear has their trigger finger twitchen..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

some of the big mortar guns i seen did not seem to be in working condition , neather did some of the hummers , they are moving allot of equipment ,and its all outdated ,and why are they moving it east? is their some kind of bone yard for used military equipment in the east ? , also this is the first time that i have ever seen them move this stuff and have lived here in saramento for a long time , its just strange when you see this kind of stuff ...kind of makes you wonder ,

will see how much stuff is being moved , hopefully more people will come forward on the thread and maybe we can start building somthing here

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Chances are if it is moving east in Texas, probably headed to Fort Hood. Very big base, and lots of armored vehicles there. I mean LOTS! Not sure, but was told they do refurbishing of older armored vehicles for national guard units. Last time I flew in there, we landed on one side of the base, hopped a bus, then took a 45 minute ride to the live fire range. Just my opinion, but a possibility, unless someone follows that train and it continues east. Seen them trains all the time coming back from Midland to Dallas. Good job OP. Hope you didn't catch what most of us fear though.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin032188
I havent seen anything like that here in the states since world war 2 footage.

I never saw a single weapon in that group, especially no tanks. --Did I miss something? That is not to take away from what was seen. If that effort is for civilain rescues for some event, they would be exactly the equipment sent. Everybody in that area of Texas--did anybody say?--keep an eye out for military wheeled vehilical convoys on the roads. They would be very noticeable.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi all i live in lampasas texas,not to far from FT Hood,the only thing i noticed lately is there is a increase in copters flying over the house alot lately,don't know if it has to do with military though

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Personally, i dont think this means anything because what proof is there that they simply arent taking them somewhere for storage or something like that? Ya i know somebody will mention again the FEMA stuff going on and certain situations like that but sometimes you just have to think back on Occam's Razor and for those who dont know what that means it's "once all possible solutions have been looked over then the most obvious one is the obvious answer remaining" which i think is the situation here. Not trying to start any fights or anything but it's just my two cents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join